Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Naima Mora

More Old Pics

again mohawk is more suitable for her................

I agree.
    She is just plain old fug with this hair.
    Go back to mohawk Naima! Not old fug Naima!

*shakes*

I agree, I am not crazy about the 'hawk but it looks better than that hairstyle. I would love to see her with some long thick soft waves or maybe one of those angled bobs like Posh Spice.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

Naima is the best!!!!!!!!!

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    That hair sucks! She should go back to the mohawk or preferrably just quit modeling altogether

OMG Naima, y u so low fashion, bb?.

So, what happened with her TyTy show appearance after her Daily Show comment?

Quote Originally Posted by LietchNextTopModel
    So, what happened with her TyTy show appearance after her Daily Show comment?
    Essplain por favor.

Sciuridae; TYO 7974; Once you find the final thread and complete this challenge, go have a drink to celebrate!

I totally meant the Early Show.

UMUMUM, she said that when she came on ANTM, she didn't want to be a model/win the competition. TyTy, as a result, became extremely irate~

Are you serious?!?!

Man, you know how hell bent Tyra is on making sure the winner "wants it so bad". I can only imagine how she must have flipped out.

I have to admit, that is pretty messed up. I rooted for Naima after Brittany left that cycle, and she does make me *shake* but I cannot stand it when someone wins or pursues something they don't really care about and end up taking it away from someone who really does want it. Tres scandalous.

Yeah, I know.

On Wiki, it says that TyTy had Kahlen and Brittany appear on the Tyra Show so Naima could apologize to them, but she failed to do so, causing TyTy to exclaim that it was horrible how she was "tricked" into naming a girl who didn't want to model the winner.

Gettin up in this gig i love kahlen's Avatar
    lol, that skank naima stealing the title from brittany and kahlen *shakes fist*

NOW WE KNOW why naima's wows and excitement always sounded so... fake

I'm very suprised tyra brought it up on her show and that she said she was "tricked" into naming her the winner that's kinda fierce

It's not that surprising. Poor girls.

Not than I am a major KeenKeen fan, but what about Keenyah, who was 3rd place They forgot all about Kdizzle.

The more I think of it the more it irks me. What did Naima really want out of the experience? Just to be on TV? And then what?

Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast