Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Real Housewives of Miami

The Real Housewives of Miami

Here is the thread for everything for The Real Housewives of Miami.

I will start it off:

LeBron James took his talents to South Beach. So did Snooki and The Situation (for part of a season, at least). Now Bravo is shacking up in Miami with the latest Real Housewives installment.

A production source has confirmed to E! News that not only is this series actually happening, it's already shot and in the can! But before you lump it right in with its predecessors…

You should know that while the new show will be branded as a new Housewives series, it wasn't initially supposed to be. According to our production source, Real Housewives of Miami was "originally shot to be a different show, but they have decided to make it a part of the Housewives franchise." Thank heaven for that. Or else we would've been watching a show that was reportedly titled Miami Social Club. Not to be confused with the Bravo flop Miami Social.

Bravo played coy when asked about the new series. "We announced a show in development called Miami Social Club," a rep told E! News. "Beyond that, we have no further information."

So when is this sparkling gem of reality television coming to your TV listings? "We just finished shooting. It's all done," says our insider. The show is set to begin airing sometime between November and January.

And because this was supposed to be a stand-alone series about the Miami social scene and not another Housewives incarnation, we'll be getting less table flipping and extension pulling and a little more class. "It's going to be a tamer, sexier show," the insider tells us.

Hmm...Sexy we're all for. But tame is not precisely why millions of people tune into the Housewives series. No matter, there's a first time for everything.

While a list of a cast members bounced around the Internet earlier this year, our source confirms to us that of that list, Scottie Pippin's wife, Larsa, and former L.A. Laker/Miami Heat player Glen Rice's ex-wife, Christy, will both be on the show.

Other names in the mix? Art scene socialite Adriana Sidi, Venue Magazine editor Alexia Echeverria, public relations expert Marysol Patton, drag queen of South Beach Elaine Lancaster and charity planner Lea Black, wife of famous defense attorney Roy Black.

Source: http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b202..._done_its.html

Here are the RUMORED Housewives according to Eonline and the link I posted above:

Larsa Pippens:

Christy Rice (on the right):

Alexia Echeverria (on the right):

Marysol Patton (on the left):

Elaine Lancaster

Lea Black (on the left):

Adriana Sidi: Could not find picture.

All the photos belong to their respective websites and www.exposay.com. No Copyright.

Lea Black has a 9-year-old son with her lawyer husband. A strong supporter of President Obama, the Texas-born Housewife is invested in her own charitable endeavors.
    Larsa Pippen is married to basketball star Scottie Pippen and was known as the "Hottest NBA wife." A mother of four, Pippen boasts that she's successful at everything she does.
    Marysol Patton is a Miami native who runs her own PR firm, the Patton Group. A divorcee, Patton is known for throwing bashes around town and loves to spend time with her mother, Elsa, who considers herself a "seer" and offers spiritual guidance people in town.
    Alexia Echevarria is the executive editor of Venue magazine, where she covers fashion and celebrity culture. She lives on Miami Beach with her husband Herman and has two sons from a previous marriage.
    Cristy Rice was recently divorced from NBA star Glen Rice. The show will follow her single life as she juggles business (she owns a clothing store) and being a single mom.
    Adriana DeMoura-Sidi is fiery and flirtatious and ... newly engaged. Her personality lands her in trouble and the subject of much gossip among the ladies.

But oh @ them delaying NYC for Miami. Like can they not.

Adriana and Lea are the only ones that really stand out. I could do without the rest of them. It's also sad that Marysol's mom is more entertaining than she is.

LUUUURVE Adriana. I feel like her and Lea can be the new Bethenny and Jill pre-breakup. Cristy is pretty but she's just a boring bitch. So sad that they cut the drag queen out of the cast. </3
    skinny legends only

Idk who else watches this show still but Larsa is a huge bitch and proves Elsa right with her immaturity at the dinner party last night.
    wnsm25

I heard that the Real Housewives of Miami got renewed for a second season and I think that's based on the GOOOOOD Live Reunion. The Reunion was so dramatic and better than any of the episodes this season. It was crazy...I mean Lea vs. Cristy, Marysol vs. Cristy, Marysol vs. Larsa, Alexia vs. Cristy, and Adriana vs. Cristy?! I hope all of these ladies come back and they maybe add one more castmember because Season 2 is gonna be crazy from what happened at the Reunion.

RTVG Survivor
    Apparently Larsa is not coming back for the second series as she now lives in Chicago. I'm not too gutted about her leaving tbh I think the next series will be better as the first wasn't even shot as a 'Housewives' show. Only edited to be one after.

I love how half the cast quit.

Joanna Krupa tho <3

Wasn't anyone even watching this show?

^ i was in basic training when it aired.. :/
    was it any good!?

^ Lol I meant to say, "Was anyone even watching this show?" because, I really heard nothing about it.

This Housewives series was eh for Season 1 but had promise once the live reunion aired. I think Adriana, Marysol, and Lea saved it when they went against Larsa & Cristy.

SUPPOSEDLY for season 2, them three are back(Adriana-Marysol-Lea) with at least 3 new housewives, who are rumored to be Dentist/Model/Actress Karent Sierra, Lisa Hochstein(wife of a Plastic Surgeon & former Playboy model), and Model & former DWTS contestant Joanna Krupa! I feel like they did a good thing going in the same direction as RHONYC with 3 vets and 3 rooks. Supposedly this season on RHOM is supposed to be good so we'll see!<3

BTW, I think Elaine Lancaster is going to be on this season in a few episodes since she's been seen with the cast in photos at events and such.
    <3

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

It got cancelled....?...They had ordered 12+ eps and then it got cut to 8 then they just did a live reunion to be over with it. It had terribly low ratings. It wasn't originally RHWM, it was some other show title, then they decided to make it a RH. But it was honestly SO awful, I can't.

season 2 begins Thursday, September 13 at 10pm, 9pm central with 4 new housewives.

here's the trailer for the upcoming season: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainm...season-2012247

A couple months ago I had read an interview Adriana did while they were filming Season 2 and she said that she hoped their ratings could finally beat the big ratings from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills(since the article was at the same time as Season 2 of RHOBH was airing). Judging from the trailer and new housewives, I think this has a DEFINITE shot.

I love the new cast members and cannot wait to see how the new girls blend more in with the 3 returning wives. Im just so happy that Alexia is back since she was one of my favorites from Season 1 and I'm glad her son is doing better. Plus I'm pretty sure that's the THOMAS KRAMER(I think thats his name LOL) dude who is Kim's friend from that Season 3 episode when the girls go to Miami and after the bus fight with Nene+Kim, the girls go to his house. AND WOW at the slap at the end! OMG! From the trailer, these are pretty much the fights/arguments with everyone:

Adriana vs. Joanna
    Lisa vs. her husband
    Joanna vs. her husband
    Karent vs. Alexia
    Ana vs. Thomas
    Marysol's Mom vs. Thomas
    Marysol vs. Lea
    Elaine Lancaster vs. Marysol's Mom
    Joanna vs. the guy who created the GIRLS GONE WILD franchise
    <3

I'm out of here

Achievements

Joanna Krupa on RHOM
    I can't even I have lost the ability to even I just can't even

just found out Joanna Krupa is on this! I have to watch now! ive watched an episode of this show but im going to start now.
    starts on Thursday. <3

I'm out of here

Achievements

Since Joanna Krupa is such a celebrity in Poland the show name on one channel is "Joanna and her friends from Miami" instead of "Real Housewives of Miami"
    That proves that Joanna is flawless and the rest are her peasants

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast