Mental Time Travel: H
    Mind&Body: J
    Soul: J
    Inner Saboteur: H
    Pain-Body: H
    Prisoner of my mind: H
    Three Faces of Eve: H
    Health: J

Jazzelle: Now I'm nervous. That's a first.

J U D G I N G

G E O R G E S A N T O N I

First of all, I wanted to say congratulations to the both of you because of how far you have come and how impressive your runs in the competition have been. I am truly honored to watch you, Jazzelle, being so consistent and slaying most of the shoots that come your way - and you, Hanne, shooting out of nowhere to slay everyone in the latter half of the competition like it ain't nobody's business. One of you is a representative of consistency and another of immense growth. The person I picked just edged her competitor by 1 point in their portfolio and has more photos that I STAN FOR throughout the competition. My vote will be for Hanneeee~ although both of you are equally deserving and regardless of how this season ends, I cannot be more ecstatic with the winner. Congratulations to the both of you!

M A R C J A C O B S
    Jazzelle - You amazed me from day 1 and it's no surprise that you made it this far. It would be just right for you to be the winner of this season's Be Next.

FINALE

Jazzelle Zanaughtti vs. Hanne-Gaby Odiele

This was planned to be a longer cycle but there were many things going on in my life so somehow I ended up cutting it short, nonetheless I must say it was short but an enjoyable season for me.
    When I had an idea in my mind making the cycle about psychoanalysis and connecting two totally different worlds (fashion and psychology) together was definitely a huge challenge, especially transforming themes in a way that it would be still manageable for models to deliver and enjoyable for players to play. Another challenge that I was facing was how well would contestants deliver, the medal has two sides: as much as players should enjoy the game the host should be pumped-up about the game as well it goes both ways and thanks to most contestants I clearly did that. Long story short you two definitely contributed to making this cycle enjoyable for me to host and delivering some level of knowledge, and life experience(you own or someone's) to this game which I appreciate.
    As stated by many Jazzelle had definitely a strong start and Hanne became a powerhouse in the second part of the competition.
    The health magazine covers are aboslutely beautiful and really sums up that both of you were killer players this season (and that Iris van Herpen was a muse of the cycle).
    To be honest first time in 27 cycles I was considering to crown both of you as winners: you two were constantly motivated and delivering great pictures, always showing drive and I know both of your personalilties which creates a perfect BN character and a winner in the end but I do feel like for such a short cycle two winners would be too much.

The Winner

Of

Be Next 26

IS

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

ZA Naughty gurl, Jizz-elle

You enchanted the voters and you slayed the competition with your small nick knight portfolio. Congratulations!
    OOC: Inter,it has been ages since you have won and finally I feel like you were really feeling the oats this cycle and it was shown. You really delivered week after week and I dont think you had at least one bad week this cycle. Great job. Another beautiful MoC addition to the BN Hall of Fame!

OOC: dirrtyer, as I said I was super close to making the double win and was actually considering it because you gave us a great submissions week after week.
    I dont think anyone on rtvg gave such a run with hannes portfolio as you did!

Thanks to voters, judges and everyone else as always <3

*Jazzelle facing the final decision*

Spoiler:  
    Jazzelle:
    Woooooooiiiiii, I made it!

Hanne girl, you slayed the later stages of the competition! I would have been happy to share the title with you. But you know what's even better to share with others? Pizza!

See y'all soon!

OOC: I instantly fell in love with how cool, weird and unique Jazzelle is (I mean, the name alone was almost enough to make me choose her ). I'm happy she made it to the end and that the themes in this special cycle gave the opportunity to show the most interesting bits of Jazzelle's portfolio. And yeah, finally winning again after more than 10 seasons is also nice :D Thanks to Hippie, to the judges and the other players - this was a very fun cycle!

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667