6 sarah
    7 iris
    8 nimue
    9 giedre
    10 magda
    11 steffi
    12 vo
    13 esmeralda

you don't need anyone's appproval to be happy.

Nimue
    Esmeralda
    Iris
    Magda
    Steffi
    Hanne
    Sarah
    Andrea
    Kat
    Jazelle
    Vo
    Giedre
    Kyung
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

Congratulations Iris!

Iris - 3.2
    Katrin - 4.8
    Sarah - 4.8
    jazzelle - 5.4
    Hanne - 5.8
    Esmeralda - 6
    Nimue - 7.2
    Steffi - 7.3
    Andrea - 7.7
    Kyung - 8.8
    Giedre - 9.5
    Magda - 9.5
    Vo - 11

Jazz: I'm super excited for this week's results!

J U D G I N G

G E O R G E S A N T O N I

01. Jazzelle • OH MY GOD, I don't know what it is about this but I'm just totally blown away by this. Your creativity, along with the artistic quality of this photograph had me going crazy over this. Incredible work and I'm SO glad you're pulling off an incredible photo at the level of those in the earlier stage of the competition again! Well done! I'm so excited to see what more you will bring to the table in future week for sure!
    02. Iris • YES! This is one of my favourite photos of yours ever and it works really well with your description for this theme. You look absolutely stunning and the pose is incredible. After an underwhelming challenge performance, I'm glad that you came back with this one. Well done!
    03. Nimue • Congratulations on being one of the very few models who actually impressed me with both their photos and description. You look gorgeous and I'm a huge fan of your facial expression in this! I'm glad you still managed to prove everyone wrong and slayed shoot after shoot.
    04. Esmeralda
    05. Sarah
    06. Kyung • I don't LOVE this photo, but I like how well it goes with the description and this particular brief. Your facial expression and body language made this believable. I do wish it was in a different setting and the bag placing there alone is a little disturbing for me.
    07. Steffi
    08. Hanne • Great concept but the photo itself isn't as good as I wished it is. The pale colour tone makes the photo less interesting for me but your description definitely helps a lot.
    09. Magda
    10. Giedre • The photo itself is very bland and plain for me but you're lucky that a few girls missed the mark for me so you weren't ranked as low as you could've been. Your back sure looks beautiful but there's just not much about this photo for me to form many opinions about it unfortunately.
    11. Katrin • I like your concept, but I'm not sure if the photo itself does the description justice. I'm not loving the red colour filter of this and I'm not feeling your body language in this photograph. This is probably your first photo (as far as I could recall) that I perceived as underwhelming and it's very unfortunate.
    12. Vo
    13. Andrea • This is a huge miss for me, Andrea. It's unfortunate that the mask isn't of any joy because it contradicts with the description and your face doesn't really show any emotions in my opinion so it just wasn't right for me. Not your best for sure.

S T E L L A L U C I A

01. Andrea - The photography looks amateurish but I can forgive you because this picture is life... literally, this is what life is about, showing your vulnerability, showing your true emotions don't bring anything. People like us when we are happy, and when we are fun, no one wants to see the sad person. So we should always hide and press our tragic side, we "should" smile and meet to the world with the smiley face. I am happy you brought this maturity to the table this week.
    02. Esmeralda - this is so now and I am happy you utilized this picture with a such a perfect suitable story. Great submission overall and happy to see you back on top.
    03. Sarah - such a bland girl and delivering this amazing pictures week after week after week! I love the fact that these "shoulds" really leave scars on our bodies or psyche.
    04. Iris
    05. Jazzelle
    06. Hanne
    07. Nimue
    08. Katrin
    09. Kyung - you might feel like I am your hater but your pictures doesn't give me this omg! feeling.
    10. Magda - Stunning picture, I understand what you are trying to say and it totally fits the picture but I am not 100% sure if this is exactlz what the theme required.
    11. Giedre - good idea but not a strong image. Feel like others delivered this idea more in a more complex and more appealing way,
    12. Steffi - your challenge picture was amazing... On the other hand... what masters are you talking about? Are we in the Medieval times when people have masters? I wanted for this photoshoot something realistic that we humans face on our daily basis. Dream-like unrealistic photoshoot task was last week., this for me is too forced.
    13. Vo - Sorry but this doesn't make sense. I was looking for something more real problematic and maybe even something personal that we face daily but this is just too much over the top.

M A R C J A C O B S
    Most of you did a great job so this is gonna be hard.
    Jazzelle - You keep surprisng me everyweek and this time you def had another wow moment. Good job!
    Hanne - Love this! It's so artistic and I'm just a big fan of pink.
    Andrea - Such a haunting photo. I totally get the message without even looking at the description.
    Magda
    Kat
    Iris
    Kyung
    Sarah
    Vo
    Steffi
    Esmeralda
    Nimue - I get the message but if you look around, your competitors totally did a better job than you.
    Giedre - This a little boring for me. You can do better.
    Last edited by Hippie_boy; 01-12-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Achievements

Sarah; Marc Jacobs in every judging

Welcome to the fourth elimination ceremony, this week 2 models will be leaving the competition as you know.
    The model snatching another FCO is

Spoiler:  

Slay Sara! You really are surprising me with your BN portfolio so far.

The second name I am going to call is...

Spoiler:  

You bombed the challenge but the judges absolutely loved your photoshoot.
    Coongratulations.

Spoiler:  

Hanne!

Spoiler:  

Iris!

And the safe model from bottom 3 is

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

I think you are playing too safe and you need to step it up.

Which leaves the bottom 2 models

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Vo & Giedre,

Two of you were the weakest models of the week,
    the one staying based on the overall placing in the chart is...
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

This picture was too bland and you know what it takes to go far in this game, so use this chance.
    Congratulatons Giedre, you are still in.

Magda and Vo, you two are out, unfortunately
    Thanks to both of you playing very much!

Andrea | I am shook Stella ranked me first

La la vie en rose

Achievements

Sarah: I don't know whether I should celebrate or cry

Giedre: I thought the quiet simplicity of the photo would get me good rankings

REHTHEA RANKS ANTM's TOP 3 [#21 POSTED]

RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Trinity | Monique | Gia

Achievements

Sarah: You said it sistah, simple.

Giedre: Gotta amp it up next week I guess.

Achievements

Sarah; we are expecting a redemption arc?

Giedre: Of course. I'm taking my meds again and I'm ready.

Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast