Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Norelle Van Herk

Personally I never saw the fuss with Norelle. I didn't think she was that pretty and her photo's, for me, were very average. Her Lee Jeans photo is probably her best in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by melke View Post
    It just pissed me off that cycle 3 eliminated people for such stupid reasons. Honestly Norelle's pictures were very good, but she had potential. And her main reason for being eliminated...her face was greasy. Give the bitch a bar of soap! But we will let Eva win who's 5'6.5" and will never be able to break into the industry.
    Cycle 3 was when I started noticing something wasn't really right too. I mean, they kicked off Toccara for having a bad week, kept Ann around FOREVER, treated Kelle like dog poo, completely dismissed Nicole in the worst way, gave Yaya the snobbiest edit and tried to sell us that crap storyline of Eva being a "reformed bitch". AND getting rid of Norelle just shy of the home stretch where she no doubt would've pulled it together. I mean, C'MON, she was basically tailor-made for the anime and CG shoots.

Aaaaand the runway was SLOW so she didn't have to worry about falling over.

Here is the portfolio from when she was signed with Nous Models.

i really like those pictures

I love that beauty shot, I haven't seen that before.

She was one of my favs in Cycle 3. It was so fixed and she could've gotten Top 3 or Top 2 had she played her cards right.
    "Watch out everybody, Alexandra has arrived!"

I miss her so much.
    She is still my favorite ANTM contestant ever.

I adore Norelle. I was re-watching the episodes of Japan today on YouTube, and her elimination still baffles me to this day. I don't see why she was eliminated. While they were doing the kimono challenge, Kyoko (the guest judge), said that she liked her, and her picture that week was arguably one of the best. She carries make-up very well, especially when it's high fashion. To top it all off, Ann had been given plenty of chances, and was kept because of the fact that she looked like "a model in person". Personally, I thought Norelle looked more like a model than Ann. Norelle had a lovely personality, interesting and quirky pictures, and even though her walk sucked, it could've been improved (However, Kyoko liked her, lol). She would've rocked the Anime shoot and her gorgeous smile would've won the judges over in the CoverGirl shoot. Her smile was breathtaking.

That is all.

Her elimination pisses me off so much.
    She would have probably excelled in the Anime and Covergirl shoots and could have made it to the top 2.

Choosing her over Ann was such a wtf decision.

she was so cute and funny

i love her
    Tired OF Being visually assaulted by uglies

I was just watching her elimination earlier. Never cared too much about her. I thought she should of left earlier on in the competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Missez View Post
    I was just watching her elimination earlier. Never cared too much about her. I thought she should of left earlier on in the competition.
    WHAT?

Her elimination makes me want to cry.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerneal09 View Post
    WHAT?

IKR?
    She is my favorite ANTM girl ever. I can't even watch her elimination tbh, it makes me so mad and sad .

WHAT?

I don't know, I just never really saw anything special about her. She's pretty though.

Though I will say, I would've loved to her Anime picture. I think she would've done really well.

But she's really forgettable to me.

I adore Norelle. I was re-watching the episodes of Japan today on YouTube, and her elimination still baffles me to this day. I don't see why she was eliminated. While they were doing the kimono challenge, Kyoko (the guest judge), said that she liked her, and her picture that week was arguably one of the best. She carries make-up very well, especially when it's high fashion. To top it all off, Ann had been given plenty of chances, and was kept because of the fact that she looked like "a model in person". Personally, I thought Norelle looked more like a model than Ann. Norelle had a lovely personality, interesting and quirky pictures, and even though her walk sucked, it could've been improved (However, Kyoko liked her, lol). She would've rocked the Anime shoot and her gorgeous smile would've won the judges over in the CoverGirl shoot. Her smile was breathtaking.

That is all.
    Ahh, I couldn't agree more with this post. Her elimination was bull. Even though I love Ann, the fact that Ann stayed over Norelle on the kimono week doesn't make sense. She would've rocked the next shoots, and her look was undeniably beautiful and modern.

I don't think Ann's portfolio was 1/2 as bad as they made it out to be, but even so, Norelle was miles ahead of her in photographs.

i don't know who I would have eliminated that episode. Ann wasn't too awful, but she certainly was far from the best. Norelle had taken such great pictures, and she was extremely modelesque. Amanda had taken very good pictures, but she was short and old. Eva was a decent model, but she was way too short and her face wasn't special enough to make up for it. Yaya was fabulous.
    I guess I would have definitely kept around Norelle, Yaya, and probably Amanda(even though i found her to be really over-rated). It would have been between Ann and Eva for me.

My call out order that episode would've been: Norelle, Amanda, Eva, with Yaya and Ann being the bottom two. Although it would've been Yaya's second consecutive time in the bottom two, she still would've deserved to stay over Ann. Lol.

I liked Ann but I would've no doubt sent her home in that episode. Her photo was horrible and she simply had not improved enough. They were so insistent on giving her chance after chance but it pissed me off that she was finally eliminated the very next week. It made me feel like Norelle had been eliminated for nothing.

I think Norelle's elimination was justified despite that amazing shot.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast