Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 90 of 190

Thread: Survivor XI: Siberia

  1. #73
    Really sis? Cuz I’m hearing that you’ve been campaigning hard to get the votes on me since these challenge results were posted~

  2. #74

    I would like to invite KURT to join our tribe.


  3. #75
    Pessimist iRockIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    3,620

    Achievements

    Brad, first tribal council. What's going through your head?


    Dude, I don't know. I'm ****ing bored. I'll ogle at that Slutlana in her bikinis, she's got a nice pair.

  4. #76
    RTVG Idol 1331nj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Seoul, Korea
    Posts
    7,051

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Really sis? Cuz I’m hearing that you’ve been campaigning hard to get the votes on me since these challenge results were posted~
    I been campaigning to keep myself safe because I was told I’m the initial target for no reason and I told the people I want to work with the truth about what I honestly feel and think. If they want to use it against me to stir the pot and gained vote against me, it’s not my problem. What is logic to get rid of the people who actually did the challenge? Yes, vote me out and come back to TC again back to back if that is what they want. And, what do you actually expect me to do? Sign up for game, lose a challenge, go to TC, roll on the floor and die? Get your head together.

    P.s : I’m not a sis, hun.

      Spoiler:  










  5. #77
    Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    P.s : I’m not a sis, hun.
    I shrieked lmaooo.

  6. #78
    Get ha Naz!

  7. #79
    Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post

    Becky, you did not do well in the challenge today. In a game where winning immunity is everything, why should your tribe keep you around?
    Becky; Jeff, do you not understand that my presence here is bigger than winning immunity? I'm a warrior for justice and what is right; everything white. I'm ensuring that my country stays pure for the betterment of our society! You will not stop my work!

    I'm restoring Order!

    Faith!

    Morals!

    And moral standards to barbecuing in our parks!

  8. #80
    yo wassap am belou Remco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    3,516

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by iRockIt View Post




    Dude, I don't know. I'm ****ing bored. I'll ogle at that Slutlana in her bikinis, she's got a nice pair.
    Slutlana: Слутлана не любит незнакомцев!!

  9. #81
    Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    I been campaigning to keep myself safe because I was told I’m the initial target for no reason and I told the people I want to work with the truth about what I honestly feel and think. If they want to use it against me to stir the pot and gained vote against me, it’s not my problem. What is logic to get rid of the people who actually did the challenge? Yes, vote me out and come back to TC again back to back if that is what they want. And, what do you actually expect me to do? Sign up for game, lose a challenge, go to TC, roll on the floor and die? Get your head together.

    P.s : I’m not a sis, hun.
    You’re going home, hun~

  10. #82
    Moderator BottleItUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    14,270

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER View Post

    I would like to invite KURT to join our tribe.


    refugee induction . day 03

    δ δ δ


    Sudan has chosen to induct Kurt to the refugee tribe.




    Lilac δ jjohns6095
    Sudan δ dirrtyER
    Kurt δ Filler


  11. #83
    Moderator BottleItUp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New Orleans
    Posts
    14,270

    Achievements



    I've tallied the votes. Remember that all votes read are final and the person with the most votes must leave the tribal council area immediately.

    But first, if anyone would like to play a Hidden Immunity Idol, now would be the time to do so...
      Spoiler:  
    ...
      Spoiler:  
    ..
      Spoiler:  
    .
      Spoiler:  






























































































      Spoiler:  
    SILENCE.


    First vote,
      Spoiler:  






    Pepe.


    Second vote,

      Spoiler:  






    Pepe. That's 2 votes Pepe.


    Third vote,

      Spoiler:  






    Cole. 2 votes Pepe, 1 vote Cole.


    Fourth vote,

      Spoiler:  






    Cole. 2 votes Pepe, 2 votes Cole.


    Fifth vote,

      Spoiler:  






    Pepe. 3 votes Pepe, 2 votes Cole.


    Sixth vote,

      Spoiler:  






    Cole. That's 3 votes each for Pepe and Cole.


    Seventh vote,

      Spoiler:  






    Cole. 4 votes Cole, 3 votes Pepe.


    Eighth vote,

      Spoiler:  






    Pepe. We're tied: 4 votes Cole, 4 votes Pepe. One vote left.


    Final vote,

      Spoiler:  






























































































































































































































    First person voted out of Survivor: Siberia;

      Spoiler:  




    Kiki, you have spoken. Bring me your torch.

    As for the rest of you... It seems like Kiki's decision to self-vote and eliminate herself is concealing some much deeper divisions on your tribe. It's been a crazy start to the game already. One thing's for sure: y'all came to play. And I think we'll be seeing a lot more effort on this next challenge~ Grab your torches, head back to camp.

    OOC: Scar, I'm disappointed that you chose to remove yourself because you are such a wonderful presence in games! I was eager to see how you were going to play, especially considering that this was your first time ever playing in a Survivor of mine. Of course, real life comes first and we all can have a tendency to overextend ourselves with our obligations to the site. Thanks so much for signing up and playing!

    4 votes Cole
    4 votes Pepe

    1 vote Kiki


  12. #84
    mister mystic. VULpicks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn.
    Posts
    9,730

    Achievements


  13. #85
    Indestrutível betinez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    14,288

    Achievements

    These results.

  14. #86
    Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brussels I guess
    Posts
    13,028

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post









  15. #87
    mister mystic. VULpicks.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Brooklyn.
    Posts
    9,730

    Achievements

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    You’re going home, hun~

  16. #88
    Yas my spell worked! Crescent got the voodoo for you bitches

    In all seriousness I'm sad to see you go gurl I miss having you in games

  17. #89
    S&M: Let me arch my back over you hoes

  18. #90
    I think we had a misunderstanding lmao, but its cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    You’re going home, hun~

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •