Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finale - Top 3 - 8/11 & 8/12 Episode Discussion

Achievements

I AM SOOOOOOO HAPPY!!!! I DIDNT THINK SHE COULD BEAT KENT'S FAN BASE AT ALL!!!!!!!!

OMG after being disappointed with this season as a whole and almost losing faith when Alex got injured, I'm SO glad I stuck with it. This ending just made all the crap so worth it. Lauren totally kicked ass EVERY week and completely deserved that over anyone. She is my favorite winner (still love Janine so much though) because she literally killed every style every time. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!

Kent and Robert did amazing as well, but no one could touch Lauren in my opinion. I loved her the first episode and she kept growing and improving every week.

This is one of my favorite shows and it sucked almost not wanting to watch this season, but LOVE how good it actually turned out :D

i didn't think lauren was going to win, i really thought it would be kent im happy she won though, she was my favorite from the start

I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES.

LAUREN! YOU BROKE THROUGH! I LOVE YOU!

I am in so much shock. I really thought she was getting third. This is so Jeanine VS Brandon again. Everyone thought no way Brandon was going to lose! I'm satisfied that it was a fantastic end to a rather bumpy and disappointing season.

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

Lauren!! I love her sfm. I never thought she'd be able to beat Kent and I'd been preparing myself for her to lose for a while now. So happy she pulled it out!

just finished actually watching the finale and results show and i'm so happy lauren won. that last episode really highlighted how great she was compared to robert and kent, everyone to be honest. i started of disliking lauren so i've come a long way. seeing her with billy and alex in the final 3 would have been my favorite end result but yeah. god her with pasha, twitch and robert i can't remember who said it about another contestant on this show but she's sex on a stick. and i kind of cried when mia said she would like to dance like her. it was really touching.

so was adechike's and comfort's routine. he really dances so much better when he's not under pressure. it might have been my favorite routine of last night. i'm glad we got to see billy again in the bollywood and his and ade's routine. finally i loved lauren's response when she won. jumping around spraying that gateorate and then when dominic and twitch lifted her up. i have to say i love her and wish her well to be honest she's definitely my favorite winner in the last 4 seasons.

was Charlie Bruce at the finale? she was the winner of the UK version and part of her prize was to perform on the US version

Goldie Cheung - X-Factor winner 2011

^yeah i think she danced with neil. i remember thinking she wasn't very good but maybe it was bad choregraphy and no chemistry with neil or something:o

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12