Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 8: Romance

Jesper: In confessional Cody elimination was really sad but this is going to teach the I hate Jesper club a lesson as much as I hated his two face ass he is going to miss he got the no personality edit so next week Al is going to get the commercial edit and Noah the look twice his age edit. I know they all hate on me because I go to the extreme to make Richter happy but at the end of the day who made Richter happy Wren Zach and I did. So points for us so bye bye bye bitches you can all hate on me but you can kiss coloured ass as we say in South Africa. I am the way I am and Richter loves me for that so you guys just have to except I know I am very self defensive because the way and where I grew you would be the same way as I am. So peace I am going out to get some Ramen and use my Geisha tickets.

Fine Like Expensive Wine Putrid_Potatoes's Avatar

Achievements

Wren: In Confessional: I've been doing really well lately and while I am very proud of myself, I'm not going to get a big head about it. You can be at the top one day and out the next. I will just continue to persevere and hopefully win Richter's heart at the end of this journey. I won't get complacent because not for one minute do I feel safe in this competition. I'm keeping my eyes peeled and will work with everything that is thrown my way.

*goes to cook some pasta* Anybody want some?

Jesper: :O Yes I want some pasta with shrimp please Wren!!!!!!! :O Are you excited to spend the night tomorrow with Richter?

Achievements

Wren: *hands Jesper a bowl of shrimp pasta* Am I excited? You bet your ass I am! I get to spend the day at his mansion. I'm hyped. I hope that this date will let him see me more in depth and not only based on what Zack said about me.

Jesper: Thanks you eats pasta with chopstick Well what happens if Richter and you hit home run bru you are not worried about the giraffe down there? Well at least you get to clear up what Zach said about I still have Noah and Al -_-

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by yunzzle View Post
    Jesper: Thanks you eats pasta with chopstick Well what happens if Richter and you hit home run bru you are not worried about the giraffe down there? Well at least you get to clear up what Zach said about I still have Noah and Al -_-
    Wren: Well, I've already seen the giraffe. And you're right. Both me and you got trashed by the other contestants. But guess what? Who were the first two called this week? I think Richter sees through all the pettiness. And that's why I love him. He's not only handsome but a great judge of character as well.

Jesper: Amen to that bru I just hope that nothing like the bachelor happens like our exs come or our parents because that would be the end of me

Achievements

Jesper: Amen to that bru I just hope that nothing like the bachelor happens like our exs come or our parents because that would be the end of me
    Wren: Well my parents have accepted me for who I am. But the ex contestants hate me, so if something like that were to happen, I'd be very nervous.

Jesper: Yeah I know what you mean like I would been gone in a second I just turned 19 and when you are young you do stupid, my dad would be furious if he ever. Was your ex a straight guy or a guy gay? because of the sex change

Achievements

Jesper: Yeah I know what you mean like I would been gone in a second I just turned 19 and when you are young you do stupid, my dad would be furious if he ever. Was your ex a straight guy or a guy gay? because of the sex change
    Wren: He was a gay guy but he had a problem with my situation so he dumped me. On my birthday actually. Which sucked since I had just turned 21. But it definitely made me a much stronger person and made me seek for love even more, which is how I ended here. So I am thankful for every bad and good experience of my life because they've shaped me. And I know I am not a saint, but I'm trying to change for Richter. And you are doing the same so I respect you for that.

In Confessional:
    I have a whole lot more in common with Jesper than I originally thought. I'd wish I had known that sooner and avoided all the drama. But I think we've turned a new leaf.

Wren: He was a gay guy but he had a problem with my situation so he dumped me. On my birthday actually. Which sucked since I had just turned 21. But it definitely made me a much stronger person and made me seek for love even more, which is how I ended here. So I am thankful for every bad and good experience of my life because they've shaped me. And I know I am not a saint, but I'm trying to change for Richter. And you are doing the same so I respect you for that.

In Confessional:
    I have a whole lot more in common with Jesper than I originally thought. I'd wish I had known that sooner and avoided all the drama. But I think we've turned a new leaf.
    Jesper: Well that sucks but like when did you feel like being a girl was not meant for you ? My ex left me and become a well know model in South Africa he left me to be a couch model he just used to get on his feet but when I come back Jess and I are going to have a little fun

Achievements

Wren: I've known all my life that I was meant to be a boy. Ever since I could remember.onder

Jesper: Oh I see are you happy and confident with the way you look because you have met a guy like Richter you except you for who you are? Sorry if I keep asking a lot of question just a thing I got after working as a reporter -_________-

Achievements

Jesper: Oh I see are you happy and confident with the way you look because you have met a guy like Richter you except you for who you are? Sorry if I keep asking a lot of question just a thing I got after working as a reporter -_________-
    Wren: Oh that's fine. It actually feels good to finally let things off my chest. And yeah coming here, I wasn't really confident that I would make it that far or win Richter's heart. So I lashed out at others to intimidate them and make it farther in the game. It was just my insecurities taking control of who I am. I know I definitely do not possess a smidgen of what Richter possesses in good looks and my situation further complicates things.
    But ever since my operation and my time with Richter, I've bloomed as a person and I feel better than I've ever felt in my entire life. And if I don't walk away from here with Richter's heart, I know I'll walk away as a better and evolved person.

Zack: You guys are, like, playing nice! I'm so happy.
    *Sits with Wren and Jesper*

Cherine | Gazelle | Arista

Achievements

Wren: Hey Zack. Where's Tiffy? I haven't seen him in a while.

Zack: Tiffy is a she, dude.
    She's sleeping under my bed, man. She kinda avoids you now Wren, dude. Sorry.

Cherine | Gazelle | Arista

Achievements

Wren: Oh sorry. I always thought she was a he.:o And I avoid her as well. I don't want to upset her. So how do you feel being in the final 5?:D

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast