Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jud Birza

Achievements

Jud Birza

Name: Jud Birza (21)

Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Venice, Calif.

Personal Claim to Fame: Being a rad older brother.

Inspiration in Life: My dad. Despite growing up under-privileged, he put himself through college and flight school. He is now a pilot, which is sick! We have a very strong relationship.

Hobbies: Surfing, skating and bike riding. I also enjoy jamming all night with buddies.

Pet Peeves: Inconsiderate people.

3 Words to Describe You: Intelligent, sexy and goofy.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy because he surfs. Although, I'm younger, goofier and probably a better swimmer.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I could do a lot with a million dollars! Plus, camping on a tropical island with a bunch of cute girls sounds like the best vacation ever.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm young and seem innocent enough. Although I take very careful notes on behavior and will follow my instincts until the end.

source: www.cbs.com

Jud is probably my favorite male this season. He's very cool, likable and I want to be friends with him. Probably **** buddy? Sure why not.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

At first I thought he was going to be a major douche but he seems really sweet ad funny. He's almost like Erik from Micronesia, but hotter.

he annoys me when his hair isnt tied back
    its such an annoying length.

I think he's actually a pretty likable guy, he seems like the guy who becomes the first jury member though.
    I can blink.

He's HOT my favorite

follow me
    IG: hieurius

I find him a little weird....

I think he will be eliminated somewhere on middle of the show

He's hilarious, annoying, kinda good-looking hah. People will love him at first and then hate him.

He's funny, and cute, but I don't know how good his strategy is going to be.

this stone is flawless

Alexandria/Allison/ANGELEA/Dominique/Isis/Laura
    For ANTM 17

APPARENTLY he thinks he's a better swimmer than Ozzy. I have to say I seriously doubt that considering Ozzy is 1/4 fish on his father's side
    I can blink.

tbh, i think we are gunna hate him cos i feel he is gonna target one of the fan favourites
    He just seems like someone that'll want the best person out for a petty reason like personality clash or something.

I think he's going to go far because based on the clips, he meshes with the people well.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Hopefully he'll turn hotter with the magic of the survivor sex appeal program~ Right now he's a little too pretty for my tastes, but I am excited to watch him play. I don't think he takes himself too seriously, which is quite honestly one of the biggest advantages you can have on this show, and his interview showed that he's thinking about the game and taking some different angles from the other La Flor guys.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post
    Hopefully he'll turn hotter with the magic of the survivor sex appeal program~ Right now he's a little too pretty for my tastes, but I am excited to watch him play. I don't think he takes himself too seriously, which is quite honestly one of the biggest advantages you can have on this show, and his interview showed that he's thinking about the game and taking some different angles from the other La Flor guys.
    I want to learn more about that.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

The Survivor Sex Appeal Program--starve someone for 39 days with no shower or razor and they automatically turn into scruffy sexgods <3 Seriously, most guys look better on the show than they do off of it.

I just watched Jud's Dalton Ross interview and that just got me so jazzed for him. Hearing him talk about basing his game on Todd shows me he's really paying attention.

IKR? But I don't like how he reacted at Dalton when he said that he's smelly. He should have punched Dalton.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

For some reason the more I find out about him the more he reminds me of Jason from Micronesia. They're really laid back, enthusiastic about the game and easy to talk to. They're there for the experience and don't take themselves seriously which is great. Plus they both idolize Ozzy but want to be better than him.

Jud is a shocker for me, I really just thought he would be someone there to have fun. But he has a perspective into the game and seems like he'll work it out.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast