Thread: TME 2 | On Hold

Achievements

TME 2 | On Hold

With a very successful premiere cycle now over, Top Model Elouai is back,
    and Tyra's looking for the next batch of fresh faces that are ready fight their way to the top of the industry.

Strength. Perseverance. Resilience.

This cycle we're turning up the heat, with shoots that will push you to new, more daring extremes.

Bold. Brave. Limitless.

No-one ever said modelling was easy.
    To survive in this cycle you'll need to face your fears and take risks.

REQUIREMENTS

✔ Female models only.
    ✔ New or Experienced faces, but must not have appeared in TME Cycle One.
    ✔ Any body shape or size welcome.

① A waist up beauty shot of your model wearing a black cami/top. Natural hair, no makeup.
    ② A full length promo body shot (standing or sitting) wearing black & denim 90s Hip Hop Grunge clothing.
    Style guide:
    Black leather military boots.
    Oversized tees.
    Fishnet top.
    Ripped denim.
    Varsity jackets.
    Sports bralette/crop top.
    Slit skirts.
    Denim dungarees.
    Denim shirt.
    Beanie hats.
    90s big hoop earrings.

All clothing should be plain black & blue denim only.
    Make up should be a smokey eye & a bold lip.
    Hair can be styled as you please.

To help give you an idea of what we're aiming for, we are referencing this for the promo:
    https://i.imgur.com/3MxhRO6.png
    River Island x Rihanna

I ask that everyone references the newer Keau runway base when editing their shots please.
    This will ensure there's at least some consistency between everyone's height and proportions!

Thanks Keau!

Both images are to be Elouai sized, transparent png files.

✔ Details to include:

Name:
    Eye Colour:
    Hair Colour:
    Hometown:
    Nationality:

DEADLINE WEDNESDAY 5TH DECEMBER 2018
    This deadline is so that I can post the cast on the 6th and send out Round One details before I go away on a trip, so no extensions to this - sorry!

I will be honest and admit this cycle has so far received less interest that I'd hoped - less than Cycle 1.

If you're considering applying, please do! I work hard to put together exciting and creative briefs every round to make the game challenging, but enjoyable too. Hopefully the alumni of Cycle 1 can agree

I would love some old faces that I know are still active on the forum to take part - for old time's sake!

And likewise I'd love some new people to give editing a go - you don't need to be the best pixel editor around...for me, I place a lot of weight on the creativity and energy of an image, and I try to provide thorough judging that will give you a helping guide when it comes to the actual editing. So don't be put off - just give it a go!

Anyway, I look forward to seeing your applications - and I know who matter takes part, we will make this cycle as great as the 1st
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AXeNXgi.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	6.7 KB 
ID:	13555  
    Last edited by Boyinblue; 02-06-2019 at 02:02 AM.

Achievements

Yay it’s open and I just submitted my girl

Spoiler:  

Now you know I’m signing up, and not only that, I want the win this time.
    Honestly I have never enjoyed editing as much as I did last cycle, and Im sure I’m not the only one. I hope we get around the same amount of apps this cycle so we can recreate that magic Maybe slide into some pms?
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Achievements

I would send some messages out - but I hate hassling people!

Deadline is coming up on Wednesday, but there's still plenty of time to work on the application - there's not too much to do

Achievements

Achievements

Can I try to get a girl in? I just suck at making new girls ugh and usually work the weekends!

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

Achievements

The first cycle was so fierce that I'd hate for the second not to happen - starting work on an app right now in hopes that I'm not too late

Achievements

I'll be upfront and honest and say I only received 2 completed applications - and whilst I'd hate for those great applications to go to waste, I can't start a game with 2 contestants either

I figured some of you may have been busy in the run up to Christmas so I took a bit of a break from this myself for a few weeks. Now that we're into the new year I wanted to check to see whether there's any extra interest in this cycle going ahead/if anyone has any serious intentions of applying.

I'm obviously more than happy to host a 2nd cycle - even a much shorter one than cycle 1 - but I would need more people taking part. If you could post here if you would like to play that would give me a good idea of how many are interested/whether we have enough to play.

Application requirements remain the same.

I'm a little disappointed as I felt Cycle 1 was full of amazing talent and livened up the board a bit, and I would hate to see it end so quickly. But, if that ends up being the case then c'est la vie. These things can't be helped. It might just have to be a one cycle wonder

I would love to play, but rn I’m just nervous that two full games at once might be too much for me you know. I think that’s already the case for a lot of us. + last season started in the summer, that might also play a part.

I feel like one game at a time will make for the most applications, and since you’re playing antem as well, I’d personally say let’s focus on that first and then do tme2?
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Achievements

I've already started on an app and would really love to play, especially if the deadlines are a little longer than like a couple days
    Last edited by GodandriHannah; 01-07-2019 at 09:31 AM.

Achievements

I'm really sad. The girl I made is one of my favorite dolls I've ever created.

Spoiler:  

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    My horrid wave of procrastination and apathy has passed, and I fully intend to send you an app within the next couple of days. I want to see this alongside ANTeM once again!

Achievements

^^^ Yass
    I also sent in an app that I really loved, hoping we'll have enough editors to play

Achievements

The few girls I received for this are all gorgeous but seeing as we're in a bit of a quiet spell and I want those competing in ANTeM to be able to focus on that, I'm going to park this temporarily until a more suitable date.

That said, I'm hoping to branch out into hosting a different game in another part of the forum - so keep a look out for that