Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Ep08 • AND THE WINNER IS...

Briana; Well, I fought with Cam and told him that Green would backstab us in a heartbeat which was true after we basically carried them. He didn't listen to me, I knew we needed to strike first. Biggest mistake in the game on our part, well not really my part
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Achievements

JD ; I'm lost, guys. Care to elaborate for everyone?

ANTM23 BINTA · CODY · MARISSA · PAIGE · TATIANA

Avery: Gray had an alliance with BOTH yellow and green. When it came down to deciding who was going to temple, Cam and Brianna fought for hours on who to send. Cam wanted to send us, and Brianna wanted to send green. It become a huge personal deal with my friendship with Brianna, and Cam's friendship with Vaman.
    I can blink.

Achievements

JD ; Oh, okay. I see. So you're saying had they chosen to send Green to Temple against Purple instead of you, the outcome of the game would be completely different? But, of course, Green could have still won at Temple against Purple. How about that?

Quote Originally Posted by [shattered] View Post
    JD ; Oh, okay. I see. So you're saying had they chosen to send Green to Temple against Purple instead of you, the outcome of the game would be completely different? But, of course, Green could have still won at Temple against Purple. How about that?
    Avery: Of course with this game you never know! But still, Green going to temple would've been a lot better for Gray than green NOT going at all.
    I can blink.

Quote Originally Posted by LaChunk View Post
    Avery: Of course with this game you never know! But still, Green going to temple would've been a lot better for Gray than green NOT going at all.
    Briana; Exactly. I also had a sinking feeling if they had gone then they would have been sent packing but thats all hearsay. One move can change the whole perception of the game.
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Achievements

JD ; Okay, thanks for that, guys. Now let's keep the ball rolling; who else wants to discuss something?

Is this gonna continue?

^It's over, bb. I'm pretty sure it's done.

Boomtika: Oh @ this impromptu reunion. Well, I can just look and tell that some people are bitter; but Gray team can't say that they wouldn't have crippled us if given the Karma piece, so saying we backstabbed them is irrelevant. Also, if Yellow had received the Karma piece and decided to cripple Orange instead, well, that would be dumb on their part. Gray had more pieces than Orange.

And Lol @ the "carrying" comment. Everyone worked hard and had different strategies to get far. And last I checked, you were non-existent this entire season, Brianna. If you had said Cam carried us far, then yes, I might have agreed, but you my friend carried nobody.

I don't even think we did backstab anyone. It was common knowledge that Gray team's loyalties lied with Orange -- not us. If anything, we just got you before you could get us. Like I'm still not getting the animosity behind it at all. Plus, you got your revenge in that controversial game twist and still lost. I'm not seeing where all this victimization is coming from at all.

I never did get around to congratulating Orange team, but looking back y'all definitely deserved it. Get it.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011