Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Danielle Hayes

I think she would be very successful. She has this odd look about her.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel, where I will be giving recaps/opinions of past episodes of Cycle 19 as well as other popular reality shows.
    - December 4th, 2012 - - Click to watch my Cycle 19 Episode 1 Recap -

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER View Post
    WTF Justin Bieber?!
    Honestly, who gives a sh*t if she likes Justin Bieber. That has nothing to do with why she made it on the show.

Favourite model?
    Lucy Murphy
    My celebrity crush is?
    Justin Bieber
    lol IRL

OIC @ her thighs...

But her face is amazing.

this stone is flawless

Alexandria/Allison/ANGELEA/Dominique/Isis/Laura
    For ANTM 17

I wonder if she's half black/half Maori.

Subscribe to my YouTube channel, where I will be giving recaps/opinions of past episodes of Cycle 19 as well as other popular reality shows.

Danielle definitely has one of the more interesting faces. I like her so far.

Ew, DNW!

I'm sort of growing on her. But she looked very akward and uncomfortable modelling, I dunno... very strange. Maybe she just needs to break out of her shell and take on a new charcter

Love. Love. Love her style. It's so Samantha Ronson.

All kinds of 'no thank you'. Seems like they've taken her on as their 'project' for the season, like Sarah C1. Not sure why when she didn't seem to care about it at all, and doesn't feel comfortable dressing up...

My fav girl . She's not like teryl lee apart from the disadvantaged background teryl was dumb she seems smart . Teryl had an overly high opinion of yrself this girl has an overly low one
    she's the most modelesque girl but will really struggle with developing the gracious winning personality you need to model
    she reminds me of sessilee lopez .. tough
    also about ethnicity she doesn't look mixed with black to me .. Many maori girks have a similar look freckles often are a bit of Irish Scottsdale Maori mix. Just beautiful

Fine Like Expensive Wine Putrid_Potatoes's Avatar

Achievements

One of my faves. Stunning face and amazing body.

I could live in this thread. I literally can't wait to see her in the next episode. I love her almost as much as Soph-soph.

RTVG Apprentice
    you guys are so cruel... she said justin beiber and lucy murphy because she is a smart ass, and that is what she does. she might have looked like she has no energy on the show, but shes my mate and shes a frickn RIOT. and she is beautiful, shes ethereal, its insane because you look at her and you look again because theres something different about her. i think shell be one to watch. bt i am biased.

You're friend is beautiful! She looks so modelesque. Are they finished filming?

Quote Originally Posted by akl123 View Post
    you guys are so cruel... she said justin beiber and lucy murphy because she is a smart ass, and that is what she does. she might have looked like she has no energy on the show, but shes my mate and shes a frickn RIOT. and she is beautiful, shes ethereal, its insane because you look at her and you look again because theres something different about her. i think shell be one to watch. bt i am biased.
    I agree. She is a smartass and she knows it. Stop hating.

Quote Originally Posted by akl123 View Post
    I knew she was mocking the questions ("encyclopedia") and I love her for it. She is definitely one to watch!
    Australian Survivor
    ANNELIESE . JACQUI . KENT . LOCKY . MICHELLE . SARAH . TESSA . TARA

Within the first four minutes of the first episode, She is already so GIF-able. I love herrr.

Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast