Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Aafreen Vaz

RTVG Apprentice
    If this contest was looking for beauty and brains...I trust Aafreen would top it.
    She is gorgeous, stunning and intelligent. Unlike the likes of Dakota, Holly and Danielle. What have these girls been thinking all along? Have the judges seen the pic where the bird was obviously chewing on her finger? So, then why didn't she get a second chance like the others who weren't even deserving of it. This elimination has left a poor taste in my mouth about the fairness of this show. SAD ONE!

I agree. Keeping Holly over her was a huge mistake. Holly looks old and horsey. Even she couldn't believe she wasn't eliminated. Aafreen could have got a lot further if she'd been given a second chance.

Achievements

Omg seriously just thinking about her in the casting episode with that stunning face and long black hair gives me shivers. She is stunnnnnnnnniiiinngg.
    First, they kill her hair, then they kill the show by eliminating her. YAY FOR YOU NEW ZEALAND'S NEXT TOP HOBO.

IDOL XIV: Sarina . Clark . Rayvon . Quentin . Adanna . Joey .

Getting rid of Aafreen over Holly crazy!

I don't know if she was robbed of winning, but she was definitely robbed of making it further. I think she could have lasted to at least the top 7 if she had been given a 2nd chance over Holly. She had top 3 potential while Holly was a waste of space.
      Spoiler:  

ANTM 24: Coura Jeana Kyla Liz Maggie
    RPDR AS3: Bendela Milk Trixie Shangela

I can't believe she was eliminated so EARLY dang. Her look is so stunning and finally seeing her in action, her look is just stunning...

she's not listed on the 62 page anymore...?

Annnnnnnnd shes back on the 62 website and her photo's are gorgeous!
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Singaboi View Post
    Annnnnnnnd shes back on the 62 website and her photo's are gorgeous!
    can you post them?)

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Singaboi View Post
    She has lost so much weight!!!!!!!!!!??????

RTVG Survivor
    THOSE SHOTS ARE SO AMATEUR IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Guys, really? Those were taken pre-show. She hasn't gotten any work so far. All you have to do is look up thread.

Over rated.

I think her tribal photo isn't good, but she has a lot of presence and model looking.

</3

Flawless queen, should have gone further.
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

Smile hey

Quote Originally Posted by IceVeins View Post

I lurve this girl. She kinda reminds me of Anchal.
    NZNTM's version of Queen Anchal

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast