Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erdem Tribe

Baptiste: I don't mind, but then I wouldn't mind being leader at some point.

Achievements

Doutzen: Baptiste, you can be assistant leader and help me. And im sure soon you can have a go at being leader too

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Update:

Doutzen: Guys lets stick with our original plan, please everyone send me your best picture for each theme and I will decide which are the best. The sooner the better, we can decide whos sitting out after we see whos in the challenge.

Spoiler:  

Baptiste: I'd love to have a go at being leader this week and show we can keep winning.

I'd like to step up as tribe leader this week if you guys are ok with that..

At us posting at the same time!

eager see. I don't mind if you want to do it this week, I think the showdown task shouldn't cause too much grief.

You can be tribe leader this time I'll just wait for the next time Cause I just found out I'm kinda busy the following days

Baptiste: Awesome, as usual try to send something for each of the catergories, I'll have a look myself though I definitely want you to be happy with the choices put forward. So at any rate if I find something I feel is better but you disagree, then no worries. Understand if I need to choose the best for the tribe though.

Achievements

Doutzen: Baptiste! Great, let me know if you need any help, but it sounds like you got it under control and will kinda do things how I was doing it before!

Spoiler:  

Baptiste: Well your way is the best way really, it's just some of us like to have a try.

Achievements

Doutzen: Of course! At least we caught on to the best way unlike the other tribes

Spoiler:  

I'd like to be tribe leader this time! If everyone agrees

I'm happy with that.

RTVG Idol
    i want to be tribe leader for next week

Achievements

Doutzen: Hey guys I will be the tribe leader this week! Just like always send your very best picture for each theme!

Spoiler:  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12