Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finale Week

I guess I will just have to vote for xymmie because Bitter and Aly aren't submitting their answers.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Man you guys are slow! C'mon, I want answers! :bonk

I Will give Aly and Bitter Until Monday to get them into me. If they don't I will just go ahead and post what I do have.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Jury questions and Answers

Sundae's Question:

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning
    I don't have a question for xyman but I love yah.

My vote is still up in the air but I'm leaning towards voting Aly. She's the one among these 3 whom I remember working her ass off in challenges as she won numerous HOH comps and Veto comps. She's also the one who helped me during the first time I was nominated. Goes to show that she cares... plus, she didn't ignore me.

My question for both:
    1. Who used the twist to evict me? Who were/was the mastermind behind it?
    2. What's your strategy in the game? Do you believe that you need everyone in this game to win it all? Why/why not?

I only talked to Aly and xyman in this final 3. I assume that Bitter did great in the game too despite not talking to me but my problem is, the social game matters in this game and it's not all about strategy.

Bitter, can you tell us what are the moves that you did regarding the social aspect of the game? Can you tell us some flaws of Aly's game in this game?

Aly, if I learned that you're one of the people who planned on evicting me, I might not vote for you but if you did... why?
    Xyman's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Love you too bb
    Since you didn't ask me anything it makes it extremely difficult to get your vote but I just want you to remember that I was loyal to you the whole way through. I never wanted you gone nor voted you out, I know you were always paranoid about me lieing to you but I never did. I was never in any alliance with the mods, until the very end.If anything I was the most honest with you, I remember our conversations were we just be depressed about probably going next. I tried to save you as much as I could but I just didn't have that much power in the game. Plus I ended with none of those special prizes. We were both loners in the game and I really wish we could've done more together because I really wanted to make the end of the game with you. . A vote for me isn't a vote for those responsible for your elimination

Bitter's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Hey Sundae. I know we didn't talk much in this game because we were on opposing alliances (or at least, we weren't directly aligned), but I definitely didn't ignore you on purpose

As for the twist, I honestly did not know who had the prize, who was the mastermind, and who evicted you. All I can tell you is that it definitely wasn't me I was just as surprised about it as you were

My strategy in this game was a little different than I normally play. I knew that coming into the game, I would be an instant target... which I was: I was immediately nominated in Week 1. However, thanks to my social ties to many people in the house, I was able to survive this first week. From then on, I knew that I had to play a more social game, instead of being a challenge hog, which would make me a noticeable threat. I put myself in a position with a strong alliance that was loyal, and I kept myself low key. I didn't win any challenges until I absolutely needed to, which was in the final HOH, when I won and guaranteed myself a place in the finale. Throughout the game, I don't recall lying or backstabbing anyone, so I felt that I played a very clean game, and was able to get to the finale without stepping on top of anyone. For that, I'm really proud!

As for flaws in Aly's game, I would say that her biggest flaw was being a fatty patty. She kind of ate a lot. A LOT. She ate... like... everything in sight. Plus, she was kind of a mess. Nominating people left and right and eliminating people up and down. Dang mess! Do you want to vote for a mess? HOT MESS.

Aly's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Hey This was the first game we actually really started communicating in and I really trusted you all the way through. Your epic post where you laid everything on the line was really a ballsy thing to do and I respected you for it. I didn't lie to you in the game and was upfront about my alliance, but that I also wanted to work with you. I think the fact that I was openly communicating with you and used the veto on you should tell you how much I did trust you. You were taken out of the game by a prize which we weren't allowed to discuss, so I don't think anyone was a mastermind behind that or planned it in any way. It definitely wasn't my prize though, so I'm sure that person can answer better. My strategy through the game was to push hard and try to win everything because I knew I would be in jeopardy otherwise. I also had a core group of people who I could trust (I ended up talking to a majority of the people in the game at one point or another, haha!). I knew I had to rely on myself for the bulk of it though. I don't have any regrets about how I played and I'm proud to have won so many competitions. I'm sure that is what kept me in the game so long after being nominated the first week.

Iron Muffin's Question:

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Muffin
    I actually have two questions, though one may only apply to one of you (or maybe none, but I don't think that's the case).

First off, in case you'd forgotten I was evicted by someone using one of those special prizes. If it was one of you who used it (or if you had anything to do with it at all), I want to know who and why you chose to eliminate me. As far as I knew I never upset anyone so I'm still in the dark as to why I was eliminated.

Second question, what moves did you make that allowed you to make it to the finals? And if you could have changed anything about the way you played, what would it be?
    Xyman's Answer:
      Spoiler:  

I'll be honest, I wasn't a master mind in the game because most of the HOH wins came from the alliance of Aly/Bitter/Est/Swim. I think the reason I made it to the end was because I was so passive, I didn't surround myself with an alliance and thus never came off as a threat to anyone. I was an opportunist in a way, whenever an opportunity arose I would take it and ride it. If someone asked me to vote a certain way I would do as so. At the same time I tried to keep contact with some people even if it wasn't often. I was practically the swing vote of the season, I laid low and let everyone attack each other while I flew through onto the end. I knew that sooner or later all ties would be broken up and that's what happened near the end. Aly approached me, upset because she felt betrayed by Estquer/Swim and was hoping that I could help her vote them out. If I was to take the chance and side with her I would take a ride all the way to the finals. So that's what I did, I was able to find out more about their alliance in case I would need to use it in the jury questions. So, my gameplay practially got me to the end of the game with no enemies on the jury where as Aly/Sir Bitter came into the finals practically responsible for every elimination of the jurors. I may be unmemorable in some ways but I don't think any of the jurors hold any disdain towards me. Yes, I wish I would have talked more or done more in the game but I had to sort of adapt to the rules of big brother and since winning challenges is so important in the game I did what I felt I had to do to come out on top. Making too many alliances like I'm used to do would've gotten my butt booted a long time ago so no, I didn't play the best game in the world but I'm happy with it. Thank you Iron :D

Bitter's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Hi Iron! Unfortunately we didn't get work together very much this game. I'll try my best to answer your questions though

As far as the special prize, I didn't know who had it, and who used it. However, I do have to say that I am thankful to whoever used it, because it allowed me to come back into the game. I'm sorry though that it meant that you had to be eliminated I honestly didn't know that would be the outcome, and was as surprised as you about how it happened, and how I got to rejoin the game.

I think the biggest moves I made were to:

(a) Create a strong alliance, and decide to play a more social game, rather than an in-your-face strategical game

(b) Win the final HOH challenge, guaranteeing my spot here in the F3

Aly's Answer:

Spoiler:  

*timidly peers around a corner* umm... hi :o I am kind of dreading answering these questions from you, but here goes *deep breath*

The person who used the prize on you was .... .......me. No one else had anything to do with it but me. I know you're going to be mad at me, but let me at least try to explain myself.

I don't think you did anything at all to upset anyone in the game and I hope you didn't take your eviction personally. The problem was that I had nominated you and was afraid you would be coming after me because of it.

I wanted to use the prize when there were more people left because, honestly, I was aligned with a bunch of people in the game and didn't have many options on who to use it on. I was given a deadline for using the prize and also told that if I DIDN'T use it, I would be evicted. If given any other option, I probably wouldn't have used to prize because I felt really bad having to take two people out like that. I'm not kissing your ass or anything because I know I won't have your vote anyway, but I just want to make things clear to you so you won't think it was personal at all. I really respect the way you play games and hope we can be on the same side in the next one :o I really am sorry and I really do feel bad. Ugh, did I say "really" enough?

As far as what moves took me to the finals, I think the main thing was my strength in the challenges. Being nominated the first week gave me a huge kick in the pants and made me realize I couldn't play a quiet, passive game. I played more aggressively than I would have liked (with the prize thing especially), but it did get me to the end. I'm not sure I would have changed much about the way I played. I possibly would have put my trust in some different people, but I think for the most part, I played a hard game and that's what got me here.

Estquer's Question:

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer
    Estquer: Being voted off by my alliance right before the finale has made me incredibly bitter. I had very little interest in talking to you. Therefore, please step into this Interdimensional Vortex where you will be further instructed in how to please me.

Aly, Sir Bitter, and Xymandopex look nervous about the prospect of entering the vortex, so Estquer shoves them in anyway. This is what happens.

Spoiler:  

Padma Lakshmi and Tom Colicchio are standing there, looking intense.

Sir Bitter: What is this bull****? How am I going to construct a humorous but intelligent essay in which I justify winning even though I was expelled for inactivity and brought back with a prize to replace two active people??

Xymandopex: This sucks! I mean, I guess I really haven't done anything wrong to anyone, but since I haven't won a single challenge, how am I going to win this??

Aly: Oh no! Now I don't have a chance to write an impassioned apology to all of the people that I'm responsible for eliminating!

Padma: Are ya DONE with the whining? You know, we can always send you into the Hell's Kitchen Portal if you won't shut up.

Aly, Sir Bitter, and Xymandopex, it transpires, are not interested in participating in Hell's Kitchen. So they kindly shut the **** up.

Tom: Much better. Now, as you know, Estquer is incredibly bitter about the way this game went down, especially the second half. You know what the cure for bitterness is?

Sir Bitter: Realizing that you are living in a glass house?

Xymandopex: Lots of D: smilies??

Aly: Tears???

Padma: No.... DESSERT! As you know (or perhaps you don't), Estquer loves cooking and eating. For example, his avatar was a photo of funnel cake that he made earlier this summer.

Tom: That's right, Estquer is going to cook and eat the dessert that each of you suggests and cast his vote for the dessert that tastes the best.

Padma: Not so fast though! Here are some guidelines:

The dessert will be scored out of 30 points.

15 points - Taste
    5 points - presentation (the more specific you are on presentation, the more effort I'll put into it)
    5 points - recipe difficulty (you will lose one point for every hour it takes me to make the dessert - this includes time to go to the store if you decided to make something that I don't have the ingredients for)
    5 points - creativity - (how unique/unusual is the dessert? did the user put any extra thought or touches into the recipe to make it better?)

Tom: Since Estquer has absolutely no desire to vote for any of you, you REALLY need to impress with the dessert recipe you submit. Seriously.

Padma: Well, we've given you all the instruction you should need.... this Quickfire challenge starts NOW!

Well, there you have it. I don't really care about your strategies - after all, you made it to the end, so you must be equally repulsive.

However, I do care about dessert. Because let's face it, dessert is amazing.
    Xyman's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Today I'll be teaching the art of making a banana shake

For this extremely difficult desert you'll need;
    - banana (1)
    - milk
    - sugar
    - a blender

1) Peel the banana
    2) Cut the banana in half
    3) Put the banana, sugar (2 tablespoons) & milk (approx half of the blender) in the blender
    4) Blend for approx 2 minutes (or until there are no longer solids in the blender)
    5) Stop blender
    6) Pour drink into glass
    7) The end

Bitter's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Hey Estquer! This is a recipe that I hope will satisfy your sweet tooth! Since I know you love peanut butter, this is a desert that is catered specifically for those midnight snacks that you try to get, but that your parent's won't let you, because it's midnight! What's great about this desert is that it keeps really well at room temperature, so you can sneak it to your room hours before bedtime, and just keep it in your bedside dresser. Then, whenever hunger hits, you can just eat!

Presenting: a chocolate-peanut butter (SMOOTH peanut butter, not CHUNKY) cake with butterfinger frosting!

What's best about this dessert, is that it's SO easy to make, yet looks so beautiful and tastes amazing.

Ingredients:
    - An 11" holly wand with a phoenix feature core (may substitute a stick or a pencil, in absence of wand)

Recipe:
    - Wave wand around in the air in counter-clockwise motion, and chant "Arachida Cakeioso!", with stresses on the syllables Ara-CHI-da Cake-i-O-so.
    - Cake will appear fully made, along with it's own china platter

Cooking time: 3 seconds

Aly's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Ok, before we get to this quickfire challenge, let's sort a few things out. You got voted off by your own alliance, yes, but it happened two rounds AFTER YOU BACKSTABBED YOUR OWN ALLIAANCE AND ALMOST SENT ONE PACKING if not for a technicality. I'm sorry, but it was you who made the first move. Was I supposed to be a sitting duck, throw the challenge, and wait for you to take me out again? I think we all know the answer to that. Now, with that out of my system, we've moved past this crap already so I will scrap the idea of making you choke on a tuna surprise and move on to the good stuff

I thought for awhile about what you like. It was tough because we've talked about food extensively But I decided to combine two of your favorite things: chocolate and the deep fryer. I also wanted to make sure the recipe was relatively easy and disaster free. I decided on DEEP FRIED CHOCOLATE FRENCH TOAST Forgive me if this turns out to be a hot mess, but I combined three different recipes since I couldn't actually find one for exactly what I wanted you to make.

Spoiler:  

Ingredients

• 6 eggs
    • 5 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
    • 1/4 teaspoon salt
    • 2 cups milk
    • 1 cup all-purpose flour
    • 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
    • 8 thick slices (1-inch thick) bread
    • 2 1/2 tablespoons HERSHEY'S Cocoa powder
    • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
    • 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
    • whipped cream (optional)
    • powdered sugar (optional)
    • chocolate syrup (optional)

Directions

1. Beat the eggs, sugar, cocoa, cinnamon, and salt together in a mixing bowl. Whisk in the milk and vanilla, followed by the flour; whisk until smooth.
    2. Heat oil in a deep-fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
    3. Soak the bread slices in the egg mixture until the egg has penetrated through to the center of the bread. Wipe off the excess egg. Don’t leave the bread in the mixture too long, otherwise it will fall apart. Cook in the deep-fryer several pieces at a time to avoid overcrowding. Cook until golden brown on both sides and no longer soggy in the center, about 4 minutes. Drain the French toast on a paper towel-lined plate before serving (to remove excess oil).
    4. (Optional) Sprinkle powdered or regular sugar on top, drizzle some chocolate syrup across the plate, and top with some whipped cream. This probably won't even need any maple syrup, but you can use some of that as well. Enjoy!

Wccats' Question:

Quote Originally Posted by wccats

Sir Bitter ♥
    What was your biggest strategic move in the game?
    Did you have and/or use any prizes?
    What was your biggest mistake?
    If you could be sitting next to anyone, who would it be -- eliminated or not?
    Why do you think you're sitting here?
    Who were your strongest allies?

Xymandopex

You voted me out.....

Aly ♥
    What was your biggest strategic move in the game?
    Did you have and/or use any prizes?
    What was your biggest mistake?
    If you could be sitting next to anyone, who would it be -- eliminated or not?
    Why do you think you're sitting here?
    Who were your strongest allies?
    Xyman's Answer:

Spoiler:  

I can understand why you're probably mad, we made an alliance early on in the game but then you practically disappeared and never talked to me again. Now I don't feel it's fair that you gave me no questions because I voted you out. The vote was 3-1 so I wasn't the only one who voted you out bb. Plus you went home because of one of those prizes, the one that saved Estquer. Both Aly & Sir Bitter were alligned with Estquer at the time. Plus all of them were all about just nominating GLDN every week and taking him to the end so they weren't intent on saving you at all. Aly actually told me that they were setting up GLDN to win at some point. I'm pretty sure all 3 of the special prizes ended up in the posession of their alliance (Estu/Swim/Aly/Bitter) so they're highly responsible in taking out the jury members. I did vote you & I appologize, but Aly & Sir Bitter probably played a much bigger role in eliminating you than I did.

Bitter's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Hey wccats! Thanks for giving us all those hearts in your jury questions So here are my answers:

- My biggest strategic move is the same strategic move I always make: create a solid alliance and TRUST them. I did that, and it worked out beautifully for me in this game!

- I did not have any secret prizes, so I did not use them on anyone!

- My biggest mistake was forgetting to vote in one round, which resulted in me getting eliminated! However, thanks to a prize, I was able to rejoin the game, and I never forgot to vote again

- If I could be sitting next to anyone, it would probably be fatty patty Aly. Because next to her, I probably look awesome! Then again, who wouldn't? But honestly, I am glad I am sitting next to Aly because she was a part of my alliance. I could also substitute anyone else from my alliance.

- I think i'm sitting here because I played a clean social game, and didn't cause any big enemies in the game. For once, I decided to not do any dirty work, and I think it really helped in my getting this gar!

- My strongest allies were Aly, Est and Swim. I was also close with you, wccats, and never went against you.

Aly's Answer:

Spoiler:  

Hey girlie, I'm sure you've read my previous answers to other jury members, so you know the answers to a lot of what you asked me by now. My strongest allies in this game were Bitter, you, Sundae, and Xyman. I worked with Estquer and Swim for most of the game, but they tried to get me out so I wouldn't consider them the strongest of my allies I also worked with ILoveGossip at the beginning of the game. I'm not sure where she disappeared to, but we discussed every vote for awhile there. OH and I worked with spoler (even though he wanted me out ) and woundedwindow. I guess I employed somewhat of a social butterfly strategy, but I tried not to spread myself too thin because I didn't want to give anyone any false pretenses. Also, it wasn't like I talked to all of these people at once. I didn't work with Xyman until pretty much the final round of the game.

I think I'm sitting here because I played a strong game, strategically and physically (challenges). I did have a hand in eliminating certain people, but I don't think I made any enemies along the way. I put my trust into a lot of different people, I won challenges, and I did everything I could to guarantee my spot each week. My fellow competitors in the final three played a more passive game, which is respectful as well. It's in the jury's hands at this point, so whichever style you respect more is where your vote should go

Swim's Question:

Quote Originally Posted by swim
    "Please record, or join me on skype for a sing off. I want your best version of Madonna's "Like a Virgin", the best rendition gets my vote. Hint: The more growling, meowing, and screeching you do the better your chance is! This will be private, no one else will hear!"
    Xyman's Answer:

Spoiler:  

I have no singing potential what so ever & I wouldn't even know how to get a song to you so I might need to pass on this D:. However I could meow at you from the internet.

Spoiler:  

Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow
    Meow Meow Meow Meow

Hope that earns me some credit

Bitter's Answer:

Spoiler:  

I honestly did contemplate recording myself singing this, but I would make a huuuuuge fool out of myself So instead, I guess I present to you the next best thing... one of your favourite videos of all time:

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoID=1550182

I hope it makes up for my not singing If not, well... at least you got to watch Lisi another time

Aly's Answer:
      Spoiler:  

Swimberly, I really enjoyed playing this game with you. I'm not gonna be bitter anymore about the whole 'incident' that took place and hopefully we're past that drama.

http://rtvgames.com/BBjury.mp3

There you have it jury, please send me the name of the person you want to win Big Brother: The consequence. You can give a reason if you'd like. Please do this within 48 hours!

I still don't know who eliminated me. I guess it's Estquer.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Vote for me, I played a Sandra-esque game

[/desperate ho]

Thank you for your honesty guys, and good luck to all three of you I have a few things to say but I'll hold off until the winner is announced.

We are still waiting on some Jury votes. They have until tomorrow.

Hallelujah! I've been waiting for this game to have a winner fo forever Its great. i wanted to play, but I couldn't figure out the avatar site

Good luck to Aly, Sir Bitter, & xymandopex!
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

Achievements

Thanks kerum

I have a feeling Xyman's gonna win this one.

I have the votes! Results up tonight!

Awesome! Good luck to all three of you. Any of you would make a great winner :D

Winner Reveal

This is the moment you all have been waiting for after 5 months of battling it out and fighting for the chance to win. Aly, Sir Bitter and Xyman are the only ones left. After tonight we will finally have the winner of this crazy game.

6 Jury members sent in questions, however only 5 voted, but what has occurred? Well we are about to find out.

Let's bring out our first jury member

Iron Muffin

Spoiler:  

Iron Muffin voted for.....
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Xyman Has 1 vote, Aly and Sir Bitter have 0

Our next Jury member is

Wccats

Spoiler:  

Wccats voted for.....
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Xyman and Sir Bitter Have 1 vote, Aly has 0

Up next we have

Sundae

Spoiler:  

Sundae voted for.....
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Everyone is tied at 1 vote right now and only two votes remain!

The next person is

GLDN

Spoiler:  

GLDN voted for.....
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Xyman Has 2 votes, Aly and Sir Bitter have 1
      Spoiler:  

It all comes down to Estquers vote.
    If he votes for Xyman he is the winner
    If he votes for Aly or Bitter we have a tie.

Estquer

Spoiler:  

Estquer voted for.....
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

We have a tie between Xyman and Aly for the win.
      Spoiler:  

Which means Sir Bitter I'm sorry you have come in third place and have become the EIGHTH and final Jury member of the game.

You get to cast the last and final vote to help determine which of these players wins the game.

Will you vote for Aly or Xyman?

Please send me your Jury vote ASAP!

Good luck to Aly & xymandopex!
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

OMG thanks so much for the votes Iron & GLDN
    Really appreciate it especially since we didn't really talk in the game.

No matter how the chips fall I'm very proud to have made it this far :D

Achievements

For the finalists, here's how the points broke down for your dishes:
    Quote Originally Posted by Estquer's Vote Speech
    After a collective two hours of cooking and another hour of eating, spaced out over about two weeks, the results of this Quickfire challenge are finally in. The highest scoring participant will be named Best of the Worst, and the others will simply not be mentioned at all.

So, let's get this started!

Creativity:

Spoiler:  
    xymandopex: 2/5 – Clearly, you were hoping to score mostly in the difficulty and taste categories, because I think you can agree that this is not a creative recipe. In retrospect, you really could have added a few more ingredients to add a signature touch to this; let’s face it – if you read the instructions you get a whole hour free, which would leave plenty of room to choose a few more ingredients. I think you played it safe not knowing what exactly I like. We’ll see if it pays off!

Sir Bitter: 5/5 – In the way you presented the recipe and the recipe itself, this really is the most creative. Love the Harry Potter references. However, where you gained in creativity, you may have lost elsewhere; whimsical and entertaining though both the recipe and description are, we’ll see…

Aly: 4/5 – Major props for trying to write your own recipe, however the instructions were a bit “dry” – normally you would have gotten a five but Sir Bitter’s actually made me laugh. Anyway, I love that you took a risk, however this is a very ambitious recipe, and expecting it to turn out well on the first try is a bit, um, well, you’ll see.

So far, Sir Bitter leads the quickfire with 5, Aly is close behind with 4, and xymandopex trails with 2. However, there are 25 more points up for grabs!

Presentation:

Spoiler:  
    xymandopex: 1/5 – Obviously, this is just about presentation and not taste. Honestly, the glass of thick, pale yellow liquid looks somewhere in between baby vomit and… yeah, let’s not go there. It has a horrible consistency and without any special instructions looks like one of those “gross ingredients” shakes on survivor that they have to drink to win immunity. NAGL.

Sir Bitter: 5/5 – Again, the photo presents it so perfectly! It looks moist and delicious and by far the most appetizing of the three dishes. It looks so professional! Again, however, there is a price to pay for perfection.

Aly: 3/5 – Honestly, French toast is not really that appetizing to look at, and deep-fried is no exception. However, after covering it with syrup and whipped cream, while it is still a bit of a hot mess, it at least looked more professional!

Current Scores:

Sir Bitter: 10/10
    Aly: 7/10
    Xymandopex: 3/10

Bitter holds the lead and xymandopex seems to be falling out of this quickfire.

Difficulty:

Spoiler:  
    xymandopex: 5/5 – Easiest recipe ever, as you know damn well. I think it took me maybe three minutes to make this? Well done!

Sir Bitter: 0/5 – Unfortunately, while I love the creativity, you did not offer a valid method of preparation, literally making the recipe impossible. I think you know that as well.

Aly: 4/5 – It took me about an hour and forty-five minutes to make this. Which is lucky for you, since you only lost one point instead of two.

Aly: 11/15
    Sir Bitter: 10/15
    Xymandopex: 10/15

It’s neck-in-neck! Really, anyone could win this! It all comes down to taste.

Taste:
      Spoiler:  
    xymandopex: 5/15 – While the flavor of a banana is accentuated in this recipe, there were several issues. First, the recipe calls for me to make “half a blender” of this. Really, I did not need or want to drink this much banana shake, it was kind of unpleasant after a while. I can’t help but think that a few extra touches could have made this recipe amazing. You could have had some ice, so it wasn’t lukewarm. You could have added some chocolate, or nutmeg, or even vanilla to add some complexity to the flavor. But alas, I cannot judge on what this could have been.

Sir Bitter: 0/15 – The cake LOOKS AMAZING. If you had actually given me a recipe, I don’t doubt that you would have gotten my vote, but ultimately I never got to taste the cake, which was kinda the point. It had a lot of delicious ingredients though, so if you do find a recipe for it, please send it to me anyway.

Aly: 7/15 - I may have a big appetite, but I really question your decision to have me make and eat EIGHT pieces of French toast. The recipe has six eggs in it! I don’t think I’ve ever eaten that many eggs at once in my entire life. I really felt awful for hours afterward. However, despite the nausea and indigestion, it was still pretty good. I was impressed that the recipe was not more of a trainwreck, and though it was really annoying to stand over a deep frier for an hour making French toast (which got cold by the time I was deep-frying the last piece), it was definitely more interesting to eat than the banana shake.

Aly: 18/30 = 60% = D
    Xymandopex: 15/30 = 50% = F
    Sir Bitter: 10/30 = 33% = F

Collectively, these jury responses are kind of a disaster. However, the person who has scored the highest and won my vote is Aly. Congratulations! Had I based it on my feelings (in this particular game), you probably wouldn’t have gotten my vote, but you definitely tried the hardest to please my palette. So, with an open mind and an unpleasantly full stomach, I wish you good luck with the rest of the juror's opinions.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast