Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SYTYCD Season 7 Spoiler Thread

Not Ashley too!
    This is pretty much Kent's show to win now, IMO. I think he's okay, but his fangirls drive me crazy. :/

I don't even feel like watching the rest of the season now. This is so ridiculous. Kent is going to win.

Kent is one of those guys who knows he is cute, and thinks whatever he says will make everyone swoon over him. Even when it doesn't make sense. Judging by Adam's face every time Kent is on the screen, it is working.

Here's some of the choreographers and the styles for this week.

Dmitry Paso Doble
    Dmitry Samba
    Shannon Mather Contemporary/Jazz
    Sonya Jazz
    Sonya Contemporary
    Tyce Broadway
    Mia Contemporary

+ 2 other routines (probably 2 hip-hop routines or 1 hip-hop and 1 cultural)

DMITRY!!!!!!!!!!!!! MIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SONYA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Excited, But Mia Being A Judge Could Make Things......Um.....IDK the word
    ALL HAIL QUEEN RAINA!

Robert and Lauren G - Tyce Broadway
    Jose and Allison - Sonya Contemporary

Why does Jose get to dance a Sonya contemporary? Her contemporary routines are amazing and they're usually more interesting than her jazz routines.

Billy has an injured knee and isn't dancing tonight.

No, it's true. But tbh, I'm not that upset about Billy being injured because he's been such a weak dancer all season. At this point I think I actually like AdeChike more than Billy

Also, the paso doble is a male/male pairing

General spoilers:
    - Spencer Liff is choreographing.
    - Mia Michaels choreographing group piece for results.
    - Kherington Payne (S4) and Lexie Contursi (S7 Top 24) rumored to dance on Thursday’s show for the guest artist. (Possibly Allison Iraheta & Orianthi who will be performing ‘Don’t Waste The Pretty’ on results show) Laurieann Gibson to choreograph.

Billy & ? – Bollywood – Nakul Dev Mahajan
    Lauren F. & Allison – Broadway – Tyce Diorio
    Adéchiké & Courtney – Jazz – Tyce Diorio
    Jose & Kent – Broadway – Spencer Liff
    Lauren F. & Adéchiké – Foxtrot
    Jose & Comfort – Hip Hop – Marty Kudelka
    Robert & ? – Contemporary – Stacey Tookey
    ? & ? – Contemporary – Stacey Tookey

Credit: http://www.sytycdism.com/

This week is going to be boring...

Tyce's routines are always terrible.
    Broadway is a lame style of dance.
    The foxtrot is unexciting.
    Good hip-hop routines are few and far between (although this season has generally been good for hip-hop)
    Stacey Tookey's contemporary pieces are very generic.

The only thing I'm excited for is Bollywood, but since Billy's dancing it then I'm not interested.

The only one thing to look forward is Jose doing a Broadway routine. Maybe that will finally get him off the show! I'm hoping one of these ? is Mark, because I need more Mark in my life.

What....Lauren F getting Foxtrot and Broadway? That does not sound promising. Watch her appear in the bottom this week and getting the cut.

O N E C U T A B O V E

Vote "The Sauvignon Serenade"

Why couldn't they do a Rumba instead of a Foxtrot? I find the Rumba to deliver far more better routines than the extremely boring Foxtrot. -_-

LAUREN F IS NOT GOING! SHE HAS THE PAST WEEKS ON HER SIDE! THIS GIRL ROCKS AND I DOUBT THE JUDGES WILL SEND HER HOME B4 JOSE OR EVEN ADECHIKE.
    ALL HAIL QUEEN RAINA!

Has Tyce done any contemporary this season at all?

Day 2 in progress. Check out The Hunger Games: RTVG thread in the Non-Reality Based Games to see what's happening in the arena!

I don't think he has.

I think it's safe to say that Robert should have hip-hop this week and he'll most likely be paired with Kent.

There's also a possibility of the contestants having two all-star dances and then one with another contestant to fill up the entire two hours (there may or may not be solos).

ANY NEWS ON TONIGHT'S SHOW!
    ALL HAIL QUEEN RAINA!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast