Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Alisha White

Her last two photos may have been decent, but gawd, she's just so annoying and she's getting on my nerves by being a loudmouth in every fricking argument that happens in the house and gossiping about Charlotte. Plus, her makeover is disgusting and she doesn't have the right look to model.

Another bad makeover. I don't think the short hair suits her head shape at all. It makes her head look bulky and it awkwardly brings all attention to her jaw/chin area. She was fine the way she was.

On another note, I loved her photo this week. I don't think it deserved FCO, but it was very good.
    ​RPDR10: Aquaria, Monet X Change

love her photo this week

Goldie Cheung - X-Factor winner 2011

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

don't like her face and makeover but her body is good.

I like Alisha. But her fadeout shot is awful...
    tati ♔

She just keeps getting better and better every week.

She does good at the photoshoots but my problem with her is that her look isn't that special, she doesn't really stand out that much. There's no wow factor with her. At least for me. And I really want to like her!!
    FINTM C 4
    Anna-Sofia is AMAZING!

She didn't deserve third call out this week

Little Mix

Quote Originally Posted by Desecrator View Post
    Her last two photos may have been decent, but gawd, she's just so annoying and she's getting on my nerves by being a loudmouth in every fricking argument that happens in the house and gossiping about Charlotte. Plus, her makeover is disgusting and she doesn't have the right look to model.
    Preach

I love her makeover, much better then a weave

Little Mix

She's not that great but she's at least better than some of the remainning girls IMO (like Olivia and Amba).

i like this shot of Alisha:

Goldie Cheung - X-Factor winner 2011

I never liked Alisha at first because i thought her fadeout shot was

But her pictures past that have been pretty good, she is at least better than half of the girls. I just wish she would stop being a bitch and gossiping all the time, because its making her appeal go waaaaaaay low.

ANTM 16: Molly - Brittani - Mikaela - Dalya - Hannah - Alexandria - Sara

She may not be the most beautiful of the girls but she is showing improvement and definitely has potential.....I never thought I would say this but I'm actually starting to like her.....

IMO, Alisha is the best model of the group. She just hasn't grown on me yet.

she's definitely a girl who could use a verbal edit. when she doesn't speak i love her and her passion for this but when she does i want to gag her and gtfo my screen.

I think she's fabulous!

She just needs to get better shots in her portfolio

Little Mix

Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast