Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Final Round

Congrats to the final 3 you all played a great game! Such unique stories on how you got there!

Achievements

Parvati
    : OMG I DID NOT THINK I WAS GOING TO WIN! *hugs Natalie, Colby, Lisi, Shii Ann, Monica, Sugar, Todd, Ozzy, Courtney, Rafe, Taj, Alicia, Jerri, Erinn & Christy* Each one of you played a huge part in making this game exciting and also getting me to the end. There have been so many twists and turns along the way that this truly was anyone's game to win, so I'm very honored to have the title of sole survivor! Everything I said in my jury answers was the complete truth (I'll spare you guys the sappiness ) and I really gave this game more effort than any other. Thank you so much to the people who voted for me to win. It really does mean a lot to me. Thanks to the people I got to know better during the game, whether you voted for me or not. I really enjoyed forming new bonds with people and strengthening some old ones. Thanks to my fellow two finalists for being so supportive. And thanks to our lovely host for putting up with my emotions there towards the end. You always have amazing games and it was awesome being a part of this one.

ParvRATi loves you all

RTVG Apprentice
    Congrats Parvaly! :D

Achievements

Congrats to all three of you guys! And especially to the winner, Miss Parvati/Aly!
    You all played a great game; Estquer it was amazing, and I definitely enjoyed watching!

ANTM23 BINTA · CODY · MARISSA · PAIGE · TATIANA

Congratulations Aly/Parv! I don't think it needs to be said how good of a game you played. You totally deserve the win.

Congrats to Swim and Riddle as well. You guys were amazing!

EDIT: Oh and can't forget to thank Estquer obviously! You're such an awesome host and it shows by the way your games turn out. Thanks again for letting me play!

Achievements

Congrats Aly/Parvati! You did an amazing job. Although I was rooting for my bb Christy. But you three all played a fantastic game.

Aww thanks Arlcy I tried my best and it was great working with you in the later half of the game Thanks for the vote again

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

CONGRATS ALY/PARVATI!!! A MOD WON!! YOU DID IT!!! HAHA, I GUESS ALL THAT HARD WORK TO TAKE YOU GUYS OUT DIDN'T WORK SO I THINK EVERYBODY ELSE FAILED MISERABLY IN THIS GAME EXCEPT THE MODS!!

I was rooting for them when I got wronged. Anyways, I didn't follow the game in its' final stages but I think that my fellow Snakes wanted somebody else to win which leads me to believe that somebody else deserved it like Christy but I'm very happy that a snake didn't win cuz they brought themselves down in this game. Not willing to take risks and not loyal at all.

Can't wait for ANOTHER SURVIVOR GAME!! DAng, when is it gonna come?!
    Aly, you PROMISED ME!! Remember??

:flower

Achievements

Actually Diversity, the mods would've all been taken out. Except for the fact that one person betrayed one alliance to save the mods

Sorry JPE

Quote Originally Posted by wccats View Post
    Actually Diversity, the mods would've all been taken out. Except for the fact that one person betrayed one alliance to save the mods

Sorry JPE
    And who was the one that betrayed the alliance and why? LOL, interesting.
    Well, tbh I was gonna do the same as that person so I don't blame them. BBALL and I had an agreement and for me, it was the best damn thing I could do but it didn't work out for me cuz he was still sent out first.

Anyways, BRi! Bri, right? You almost won Survivor chat haha and I said that you deserved it so you're a really good player. We should do that AGAIN!

Achievements

Yeah. I was that person I figured everyone knew that by now. Sugar ftw

Rafe: I knew it! Congrats Parv

Congrats again Aly

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Voting History:

Spoiler:  

Hidden Idol Transfers:

Spoiler:  

Found by Monica, given to Taj who played it, causing Sugar's elimination.

Found by Shii Ann, given to Parvati, given to Natalie who played it, causing Monica's elimination.

Found and played by Courtney.

Found by Shii Ann, given to Lisi, given to Christy, given to Todd who played it, causing Shii Ann's elimination.

OMGwhat@ Shii Ann's idol causing Shii Ann's elimination.
    I can blink.

WOW.

What an awesome end to an awesome game! I was such a lurker IRL here!

But ew @ Parfatty winning.

lol jk gurl, well-played

Todd and Shii-Ann were robbed.

But LOLSFM @ her idol getting her eliminated .

Courtney: ME & SHII ANN ARE THE DUMB GODDESSES OF THIS GAME

this stone is flawless

Alexandria/Allison/ANGELEA/Dominique/Isis/Laura
    For ANTM 17

Achievements

Sugar; I could be added to equation

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678