Thread: Your Ideal Cast?

Your Ideal Cast?

What types of people do you want to see in season 21? Also, since 22 is likely to be a second chance season, who would you want to see come back?
    I can blink.

Strong women. Tocantins, Gabon and Samoa lacked strong women imo.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

^ Sugar? Sierra? Krystal? Marissa?

I sort of want someone who plays the exact opposite game of Russel, totally social, but actually makes it to the end with it and wins.

Also, for second chances, there aren't very many people I can think of that didn't make it far but deserve a second chance. Maybe Spencer, Monika if applicable, hmm...
    I can blink.

I mean, women who are able to control ****. Sugar is weak physically. I want another Steph.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

umm Monika,Twila, ,Peigh Gee ,Sierra,Ken,Taj,Natalie,China Erik,Stacy etc.. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    Strong women. Tocantins, Gabon and Samoa lacked strong women imo.
    SUGAR'S SUPER STRONG TEARDUCTS DISAGREE... She is the original female Russhole, recognize.

Also, Crystal was a strong woman, regardless of the fact that her strength came in a syringe~

Samoa did have Laura and Brett tbh.

Tocantins... well, I'll give you that one.

I just hope it's a SMALL CAST in Nicaragua, sixteen PLEASE. I just hope they can manage to give us a season where I feel like I get to know all sixteen castaways to some degree. I know a small cast doesn't guarantee that (IMO, Tocantins had a lot of nameless faces in a small cast while Gabon did a great job of showcasing 18 people... well, except Jacquie so I guess they didn't do that good of a job but whatever that's not the point!), but having a smaller cast certainly helps keep the focus down.

Just as long as nobody inhales camera time to a disproportionate degree, then I'm good.

::EDIT:: In regards to second chances (talking only pre-jury/pre-merge), the most obvious name that comes up is Tracy, one of the best games played by a castaway to not make the halfway point IMO. Cao Boi had many golden moments I'm sure we were deprived of, though I'm sure he'd be quickly gone again. Russell Swan and Mike Skupin are freaking LOCKS.

In terms of who is likely to come back, early boots who are still involved with the Survivor community and are chummy with production have a good chance, regardless of how memorable they are. Brook from Vanuatu is at like, every damn event and Jeff Probst is like, in love with Ashley Trainer. Of course, they are both also huge Survivor fans so I would not be surprised to see a player like one of them step up their game if they were invited back.

I want to see 20 Russells of course...

I want to see a cute petite asian girl that is a strategy and social beast

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post
    SUGAR'S SUPER STRONG TEARDUCTS DISAGREE... She is the original female Russhole, recognize.

Also, Crystal was a strong woman, regardless of the fact that her strength came in a syringe~

Samoa did have Laura and Brett tbh.

Tocantins... well, I'll give you that one.

I just hope it's a SMALL CAST in Nicaragua, sixteen PLEASE. I just hope they can manage to give us a season where I feel like I get to know all sixteen castaways to some degree. I know a small cast doesn't guarantee that (IMO, Tocantins had a lot of nameless faces in a small cast while Gabon did a great job of showcasing 18 people... well, except Jacquie so I guess they didn't do that good of a job but whatever that's not the point!), but having a smaller cast certainly helps keep the focus down.

Just as long as nobody inhales camera time to a disproportionate degree, then I'm good.

::EDIT:: In regards to second chances (talking only pre-jury/pre-merge), the most obvious name that comes up is Tracy, one of the best games played by a castaway to not make the halfway point IMO. Cao Boi had many golden moments I'm sure we were deprived of, though I'm sure he'd be quickly gone again. Russell Swan and Mike Skupin are freaking LOCKS.

In terms of who is likely to come back, early boots who are still involved with the Survivor community and are chummy with production have a good chance, regardless of how memorable they are. Brook from Vanuatu is at like, every damn event and Jeff Probst is like, in love with Ashley Trainer. Of course, they are both also huge Survivor fans so I would not be surprised to see a player like one of them step up their game if they were invited back.
    OMG Yes! I want to see those 2 back

Quote Originally Posted by GuruBishisama View Post

Crystal and Sugar didn't have the showcase of a femme fatale. I'm not looking for a villain or a kickass female contestant but we rarely see women who can control a situation on Survivor while having the ability to be fierce in challenges. Like I mentioned, I'm referring to females like Parvati, Amanda, Stephenie and even Danielle.

Debbie's probably the closest one from the 3 non all stars season after FvF. Taj is a close second but she's a major disappointed after the merge.

The Nerve RTVGWiki