Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Scream Queens 2

Gabby and Christine are my favorites. For some reason I lol'd when Sierra was chosen as the Leading Lady of the week. Karlie didn't deserve to leave though. I thought Sarah would go for sure.

I can see this happening

10. Lana
    9. Rosanna
    8. Karlie
    7. Gabby
    6. Sarah
    5. Sierra
    4. Allison
    3. Tai
    2. Christine
    1. Jessica

Gabby isn't gonna go next.

I think..

10. Lana
    09. Rosanna
    08. Karlie
    07. Sarah
    06. Sierra
    05. Allison
    04. Gabby
    03. Tai
    02. Christine
    01. Jessica

Karlie was pretty awful and campy this week in everything she did, but I would have let her stay over Sarah. The accent is the least of Sarah's acting problems, she's just sooo damn wooden. Karlie's crying made me so sad.

I thought Allison would win leading lady, she was great this week (lol @ her reaction when she lost the challenge). I'm really happy that Sierra improved this week, she did much better in the challenge and test than I thought she was capable of. My top 5 (for now at least) is the same as everyone else's; Tai, Christine, Gabby, Jessica, and Allison.

I love love love this show I'm rooting for Gabby and Sierra!

This next week is gonna be about like sexy acting or whatever and I think Sarah might do well (even though I don't want her too cause she is the weakest)

I hope thats not the case, I can see her being too sexy and being cheap with it.

I wonder who goes home tonight

I think this season is just as good as the last, personally.

I'm rooting for Christine, Gabby, Jessica and Tai.

Allison can GTFO. I don't like her look, her acting or her personality. She needs to go.

I think the eliminations thus far have been justified. I haven't been bothered by any of them. Rosanna couldn't do anything, Lana was just not a good actress, and Karlie just spewed desperation and her last acting scene was laughable.

As much as I love Christine, I don't see her lasting long. IDK why, but I just think she's going to go soon. My prediction for top three are Tai, Gabby and Jessica. Possibly Allison as well
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Really? I think last season was a lot better
    All of the girls this season, minus Jessica are inconsistant IMO
    Jessica is the best actress there, I'd be surprised if she didn't win. Gabby has the potential to be the best because when she gets it, she gets it. Too bad she's so inconsistant though

I really liked Christine's makeover, Sierra's doesn't really help her. IDK, I just don't like her look D:

The director's challenge was fierce, really like how Jessica & Sarah did
    I was a bit disappointed that Allison left, she was a solid actress but she just couldn't control her eyes. She seriously looked crazy sometimes

The first season was MILES better than this one, but this season isn't bad. I just think the actresses aren't as fun/campy/stand out as the first one.

I'm shocked Allison left already. I expected her in the final five.

I knew the reason they were keeping Sarah was for this week. They knew Sarah would ace it.

Allison!

I want a gif of her on the pole though, her psycho eyes were hillarious. Sarah (big improvement) and Jessica did great this week. Poor Gabby, she's such a nervous wreck.

Allison went home!
    WOWSERS!

I though it shouldve been Gabby.

| visitor

Achievements

Tai annoys me. She's too unnecessarily confrontational.

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Tai is so annoying

Loved the director's challenge this week
    Sad // Sarah // went but it was the right elimination

Now I see this happening

5. Gabby/Sierra
    4. Sierra/Gabby
    3. Christine
    2. Tai
    1. Jessica

KING ADAM

For some reason this feels like a weak final 5 D:

I really hope Gabby is being set up for a redemption arc because I can see Gabby going if she's in the bottom again. She's a great actress, she just needs to master the technical stuff. I thought she did best at the director's challenge actually.

I could totally see Gabby vs. Christine in the future or something

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast