Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Project Runway All stars 7: International Champions

Yaaaaaassss, I'm so happy Michelle won! LOVED her collection minus the see-through piece. I was ready to hate Dmitry's collection but wow, once his first model walked down the runway I was blown away. He was a scumbag though, insulting Michelle's work just because she got the title over him.

I LOL'ed when Irina was told she was third and her reaction was 1) shock, 2) disgust, 3) whatever, bye now *leaves the runway not even looking at the judges*

RIP this show

i‘m beyond happy Michelle won this season especially because I thought she would never stand a chance against the likes of Irina and Biddell and because I thought they would crown Irina or Dmitry to please the fans.
    Michelle‘s s11 Finale collection is probably one of my favorite collections from the entire show and I always thought she deserves more regognition and with this collection she totally redemeed her AS4 run.

i actually really liked this season and even though the elimination order kinda got messy towards the end (especially after Seans elimination) I‘m pleased with the finalists. Only wished Anthony Ryan made it instead of Dmitry as he produced my two most memorable designs this season being the Avantgarde look and the feather gown which he got eliminated for. On the other hand Dmitry‘s collection was neck and neck with Michelle so I wouldn‘t want to miss that either.
    RPDR 11: Brooke Lynn Hytes | Shuga Cain | Silky Nutmeg Ganache | Yvie Oddly

I'M SO ****ING HAPPY!!! <33333

He was a scumbag though, insulting Michelle's work just because she got the title over him.
    IA, I was so satisfied seeing him finally getting eliminated. And he's like supposed to be friends with Michelle?

Anyways, I love Michelle's and Irina's collections.. Dmitry's was great too but it didn't wow me at all.

also happy for Michelle. i think she seemed a bit shocked to win against Dimitry because the judges have a weirdly exhaulted respect for everything he does. I mean he had some great pieces but I really thought Michelle produced an amazing collection. I also kind of hoped that her Biddel would be the final two and get rewarded for bringing something interesting to the table. I felt like Irina and Dimitry pretty much gave us what they always do well made stuff but also kind of basic and classic. I sort of hoped with all those pieces and Mondo as her helper Irina would put together some crazy print out of them. it's also weird to think that this season was initially filmed in the summer of 2017 or at least that's what I think I read somewhere. Also that the J.C. Penny putting their looks out never happened. Such a weird season but I think generally good quality wise.

I don't wanna love Dmitry's collection but it's my favourite of the bunch. Michelle's a close second and I'm so happy she won against Dmitry who has a non-existing concept of the collection. The editing made it a little obvious that she was winning because her personal stories (her & her husband's financial struggle) are highlighted quite a bit in this finale episode imo. I'll definitely miss the show and miss seeing these familiar faces on TV again.

❥billie.

Quote Originally Posted by SanderAngel View Post
    Very interesting and it makes perfect sense as to why they didn't produce the winning garments.

It's a shame what JC Penney did to Erin and Kentaro.

RTVG Apprentice
    In general really amazing final collections taking into consideration that they were made in four days (which is by the way really stupid).
    After watching the runway, I though Biddell was going to win - by far the most interesting collection for me. I liked all the looks. Perhaps he ended up making it too cohesive? IDK. I was so surprised when he was left out as the first one.

I think the three other collections had at at least one terrible looks:
    For Irina I think the neon green dress was too out of place, also I didn't like the pants (ironically that this was Ann's suggestion) - they didn't make sense for the top.
    For Michelle the third look looked really unflattering and dated. Except from the sleeves, the last look was also really poorly made.
    Don't get me started on Dmitrys ugly, ugly mustard dress - or the fact that he used cut-outs for the millionth time.

The one I liked the least was Dmitry's. Michelle and Irina were pretty neck to neck for me.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789