Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Project Runway All stars 7: International Champions

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by vanuatu86 View Post
    I find it so hard to believe that they would be the first one out! I refuse to believe it even though there’s film evidence of it.
    Haha, understandable. Some of them are surprising. On the other hand they have trown "shocking" early eliminations on the later seasons of All-Stars, like Alexandria, Chris March, Kelly and Amanda - it also makes sense so the show is not too predictable. TBH after the first runway, the only one I am going to miss is __Django__. It will also be interesting to see how ___Anya___ manage to survive four eliminations.

That judging was a little off this week imo. I agreed mostly about the bottom (except I would have put Django in the bottom. That dress was buttugly.) but the top designers for me were completely exchangable especially Sean I was not that impressed of even if it was pretty. I feel like there were so many better designs on the runway. The only one I‘m not mad about is Anthony Ryan so I‘m really glad he/she won that challenge. Biddell‘s look was my favorite of the week though along with Dmitry and Jasper in the top.
    Last edited by Lambda; 01-10-2019 at 03:16 AM.
    RPDR AS 4: Monique Heart | Naomi Smalls | Trinity The Tuck

Any link?
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

Quote Originally Posted by pawsupqueen View Post
    Any link?
    https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x70dwow
    RPDR AS 4: Monique Heart | Naomi Smalls | Trinity The Tuck

Bless u dear <3
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

They completely ignored Sunny's dress was beautiful and instead chose to focus on the lack of blue. All this while ugly/boring crap got a free pass.

SMH!!!

Damn, they weren't kidding when they said Sunny was never safe in his original season.

Here's my straight-forward, non-epileptic signature. Your welcome.

RTVG Apprentice
    That was really not a very good runway. A lot of ugly stuff, and no one really blew me away! Here's my ranking

1. Seth Aaron: It was kind of acceptable for graduation, and it was a beautiful dress, with some design to it
    2. Dmitry: Appropriate for graduation, and many nice details. Again Dmitry borders costume land though.
    3. Sean: Simple, beautiful and very Sean, but not the most innovative dress in the world and too sexy for a graduation party
    4. Biddell: Nice design and good for the challenge. Had it not been in this terrible couch fabric he might have gotten my top spot.
    5. Anthony Ryan: That color combination was rough, but he managed to design something acceptable for the challenge
    6. Cynthia: Actually very graduation appropriate. Had that bow-thing been half the size it might have turned out quite good.
    7. Sunny: The fabric handling looked really cool, but the dress itself was boring, and in case you overheard, one of his two colors was missing
    8. Christina: Simple and boring, but at least wearable
    9. Juli: It look liked a poor wrapped gift - not very good. But at least there was some design to it
    10. Michelle: Very basic silhouette and the placement of the green fabric made her body look so unflattering. Her colors weren't the easiest to work with though.
    11. Anya: The standard Anya silhouette in a nice fabric. At least she also made a pair of shorts this time. Also an extremely low cut for a graduation party.
    12: Irina: The slutty princess. She really should have bought more and better fabric... At least there was some design to it.
    13. Django: HOW was this save? I get that his color combination was bad, but it was really a mess. Wrinkled ugly gold fabric with that random red fabric over it. I didn't get it at all. Beside it having two colors, this dress wasn't better than Sunnys in any aspect.

I love Irina as a designer, but that blue dress honey, uh no no.
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

ugh, can Anya just leave P L E A S E ?

I'm actually one of Anya's fans in her original season but she has been horrible this season. I don't get how hers and Django's look wasn't in the bottom 3 this week either. I wish Sunny implemented some more blue in his garment because it's actually STUNNING and one of my favourites of the week so it's really really unfortunate to see him leave especially when I think about the possibilities of what he can bring in the future..

Don't wanna feel another touch, don't wanna start another fire.
    Don't wanna know another kiss, no other name falling off my lips.

Yeah, if Sunny had just done a blue sash, he easily would have been safe (if not in the top tbh, I thought his fabric manipulation of the tulle was beautiful). It's incredible that he went from being literally in the top his entire season (and winning 7 challenges ) to being second out...especially over Django, whose look was by far the worst this week, in my opinion.

I'm not sure why they didn't eliminate Irina. That dress was incredibly in poor taste. It almost feels like they kept her for potential drama. Because I really don't get it. And Django's was a crazy mess too so there were two better choices for elimination over Sunny. It seems like there setting up a rivalry between Sean and Dimitry too. The editing is so obvious. With the editing, they and Biddell seem to be early favourites.

I wonder if Arizona is watching this season. It was always fun to read the reviews of all the looks and have some of the sound bites of the episodes.

Inactive
    I think they kept Irina because she has potential and Sunny had missed the brief. I hope she can step it up next week.

If I hadn't read spoilers I would've thought Julie was going home for sure. It took 3 seasons but the judges finally saw Seth Aaron's aesthetic is 2000's basic crap.

I'm stocked Irina is finally getting some credit for her talent (but I hated her dress ). Michelle's was my favorite but the silhouette was a bit too basic. Christina's sporty look was phenomenal and should've been on the top.

I can't believe I finally like something made by Anya but here we are.

Based on their edits I'd say Irina, Seth Aaron and Biddell are going to go far (top 3?).

How come Michelle didn't win with that dress? It was amazing!
    Here's my straight-forward, non-epileptic signature. Your welcome.

Any link to watch it?
    LEILA GOLDKUHL

RTVG Apprentice

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast