Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    Brandi wasn't invited, Gaga doesn't like Brandi and Lisa is her favorite.
    Andy posted a reaction to the video and he mentioned Brandi not being there because she was traveling when they shot it. He says everyone was there except for Brandi, but he doesn't mention Joyce He also mentions every single housewife while watching the video except for Carlton, he was like 'who's playing the harp?'. Probably because both Joyce and Carlton are fired and thus irrelevant.

Brandi was not invited, Gaga has said she doesn't care for her. Brandi saying she is on a book tour is an excuse because she was not invited. They are just trying to make it like Brandi was invited but she wasn't.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by BJV View Post
    Brandi wasn't invited, Gaga doesn't like Brandi and Lisa is her favorite.
    I'd be really curious to know where that information came from

Anybody still watching this? It seems like ages that Kyle and Kim were this tolerable. i like Eileen and Lisa Rinna, nice celeb touches ^^

I loveeee everyone! Lisa Rinna and Eileen are both great athough I don't think Lisa Rinna will be on for long considering she's rather boring but I know Eileen will be getting in lot's of drama soon so I'm extremely excited to see.

eileen lisa rinna <3
    first time that i watched beverly hills tho, and i really dont like kyle and kim

I'm not invested in this season at all and I can't help but feel that Eileen is a wasted spot. Lisa Rinna has been an amazing addition to the show thus far, hopefully the producers don't pull a Carlton/Joyce on her and axe her at the end of the season, but I'm confident that they won't.

Lisa and Yolanda are slaying as always, and I love Kim and Kyle this season too. I can actually feel myself distancing from Brandi quite considerably in terms of how much I enjoy her on the show. I know she turns up eventually but something in me feels like Brandi is getting a little stale.

Overall, a little underwhelmed with this season thus far but I spose after 4 seasons of explosive drama and crazy storylines that everything had to have calmed down soon enough~

I only started watching Season 5 but I went back today and watched the first few Season 4 episodes and I kinda get why people didn't like Kyle.
    Yolanda is stunning with long hair.
    Carlton is really annoying and I hate how easily she gets offended.

Ranking after the first half of Season 4

1. Brandi
    2. Yolanda
    3. Lisa
    4. Kim
    5. Carlton
    6. Kyle
    7. Joyce/Jacqueline/Yoyce

Although I love everyone except Jacquie.

These women are a ****ing joke.
    Kyle, Vanderpump, Rinna and Eileen literally all just gang up on Brandi/Kim.
    They all suck. I literally hate all four of them.
    I wish Yolanda was still at the reunion because she is level-headed and doesn't put up with bull****.

Ideal cast: Kyle/Faye/Lisa Rinna vs. Kim/Brandi/Carlton with Camille as the neutral mediator~

This reunion is so blah. Brandi and Kim's not owning up to anything they do as usual, Rinna is being extra for God knows why, and Andy refuses to facilitate the conversation rather than just watch. The only interesting things about this reunion is digging into what happened between Kyle and Kim and watching Brandi and Kim come up with every excuse in the book to justify their disgusting actions.

I'm glad that Brandi won't be back next season because her bulls**t really drags down the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Ideal cast: Kyle/Faye/Lisa Rinna vs. Kim/Brandi/Carlton with Camille as the neutral mediator~
    yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssss
    but instead of camille we need adrienne.
    i'm so sick of vanderpump she honestly needs to stay on pump rules and leave rhobh.

But tbh I think next season will be more like: Vanderpump/Kyle/Rinna/Eileen/Kim/Carlton/Taylor
    Which would be really boring tbh

I was already over Brandi and Kim, but all of them are being annoying on the reunion. Vanderpump should be smart and just leave and stick with Vanderpump Rules. Brandi is vile. Kyle and Kim are just awkward.
    I think the best cast rn would be;
    Rinna, Carlton, Kim, Kyle, Faye, Eileen (Or Taylor), Camille.
    With Yolanda, Adrienne, and Vanderpump as friends.

I'd only keep Brandi if that asian housewife was actually considered for casting. I'd want to see her with someone actually as her friend in the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by KMorgan88 View Post
    This reunion is so blah. Brandi and Kim's not owning up to anything they do as usual, Rinna is being extra for God knows why, and Andy refuses to facilitate the conversation rather than just watch. The only interesting things about this reunion is digging into what happened between Kyle and Kim and watching Brandi and Kim come up with every excuse in the book to justify their disgusting actions.

I'm glad that Brandi won't be back next season because her bulls**t really drags down the show.
    Brandi is a queen who brings the ratings. Brandi/Kim aren't even making excuses they're just over it and the other women are all hypocrites.

But they are making excuses though. Let's go down the line.

Brandi:
    -Throws wine in Eileen's face for no possible explainable reason yet gets mad because Rinna attacked Kim after Kim insinuated an unfounded rumor about her husband.
    -Constantly inserts herself into Kyle and Kim's relationship when she's known them for what? Three seasons total?
    -Gets into a physical altercation with Kyle who is trying to help her sister but Brandi won't remove herself from a situation that has nothing to do with her and proceeds to trash Kyle to Kim to make the problem worse.
    -Slaps Vanderpump for what? Because it's funny? No, its not and clearly Vanderpump made it clear she wasn't here for that.
    -Comes for Yolanda's daughter to deflect having to own up to her behavior when she drinks.
    -Consistently shades Eileen because of what? She didn't want to act out a scene that gets PAID to do? Girl, bye.
    -Throws Rinna under the bus about her concern for Kim's sobriety yet Brandi was also and vocal about it behind Kim's back as well.
    -Attacks Kyle constantly this season yet was up her ass last season because they were both against Lisa Vanderpump and teamed up against her at the reunion.
    -Knows very well that what she does is completely inappropriate and thinks that everyone is supposed to accept her bulls**t just because she "apologizes" yet continues to do the same s**t.

Kim:
    -Do I REALLY need to call out her s**t? The clips that the producers played to destroy her and Brandi's arguments speak for themselves.

The point is that Brandi can say the other women are "hypocrites", and they may possibly be because we all can be at times but she's on a completely different level of hypocrisy and delusion. The ratings that she brings are stale and seeing her in the outrageous fights, that she brings onto herself, is old....REAL old. The trashy mom image that she's portraying has been boring since last season and it's a huge upgrade that she's been cut from the show.

It's confirmed that she's been cut? YAAASS imo

Brandi is a "ratings goddess" because that's the position she assumes in order to stay on the show. It was very revealing how she inadvertently outed herself as a Production puppet when Eileen asked her what she brought to show and she just replied with "I guess conflict". Truth is, Brandi doesn't bring anything new to the show that we couldn't get from anyone else and the fact that she acts so outrageously makes for a stale dynamic because she just isn't likeable AT ALL (except for to Kim but she's known for having screws loose anyway so whatever). The 5v2/6v1 dynamic on BH is just so old now and I'm ready for a switch up. I'm gonna need them to cast some wildcard newbies where the plots and storylines aren't already mapped out before filming even begins, or where there is going to be wiggle-space for different storylines as opposed to casting women to accommodate existing dynamics. In order for this to happen I think it's right that Brandi goes. She dug herself way too deep these past 2 seasons that it makes sense she should pursue other opportunities elsewhere. Bai!

Never thought I'd say this but I feel like Vanderpump's expiry date is fast approaching now. She played a backseat role this season and it proved how little she is actually needed to keep things flowing. Sad to say I'd rather lose Vanderpump than Kyle or Kim at this point (although f*** knows which of them are actually staying and which are not).

If it's not Vanderpump who resigns at the Reunion tomorrow then I'd say she's a lock-in for season 6. The only other person I can see definitely returning is Lisa Rinna (if the Producers want to keep her). The Kyle/Kim dynamic has run its course now and although it ended on a sour note without any closure I'm fine with losing them. Please for the love of f*** just bring back Faye Resnick and Carlton LOL I don't care if the GP hates them they were amazing TV.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast