Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

RTVG Idol
    Anybody watching this? I think next week or the week after it's finale. It's basically everybody vs. Lisa and Ken. I guess it's karma, although it don't like it when somebody gets ganged up on. Lisa isn't that strong so she can't handle it emotionally like some of the other housewives would. I feel like Lisa needs to grow a pair and own up to some of the **** she done/said. I kinda feel like she's playing the victim now and she's using her role as a fan fav to gain sympathy and to get the focus away from her, she's definitely not innocent.

Also I heard that the BH Housewives except for Joyce and Brandi will star in Lady Gaga's newest videoclip.

I CAN'T BELIEVE CARLTON CURSED KYLE'S COMPUTER DESKTOP

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Larva. lmao Kyle is so ****ing delusional

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by BnlxTop View Post
    Anybody watching this? I think next week or the week after it's finale. It's basically everybody vs. Lisa and Ken. I guess it's karma, although it don't like it when somebody gets ganged up on. Lisa isn't that strong so she can't handle it emotionally like some of the other housewives would. I feel like Lisa needs to grow a pair and own up to some of the **** she done/said. I kinda feel like she's playing the victim now and she's using her role as a fan fav to gain sympathy and to get the focus away from her, she's definitely not innocent.

Also I heard that the BH Housewives except for Joyce and Brandi will star in Lady Gaga's newest videoclip.
    No way! The 17th episode premieres next week and VERY few RH series have fewer than 20 episodes after season 2/3. I suspect somewhere between four and seven more episodes, based on the number per season so far for RHOBH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    IKR? Carlton cursing various people this season is probably my favorite part
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Quote Originally Posted by feeyace View Post
    She really is! What show is that
    Jeremy Scott!

She's definitely making a name for herself!

RTVG Idol
    lmao Lisa's weak ass. Seriously-- the minute **** starts to hit the fan and she gets karma she starts crying and using all of her fans/minions to attack the other HWs online. People are making such a big deal out of it, she couldn't even own up to her **** and sit through a basic conversation.

Achievements

I don't get it. It says that the reason behind that is their lack of involvement (I'm paraphrasing), but I felt as though they were the center of quite a bit of the drama this season.
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Achievements

As much as I love Kim, she adds nothing to the show; they need to be replacing her instead. I dislike Carlton, but she has brought the drama this season, along with Joyce.

BBUS18: Da'Vonne Natalie Victor

They're probs getting cut because they don't jive well with the other wives...

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post
    There's rumors that Camille will come back and that Shiva (Mohammed's current wife) will be added to the cast to replace Joyce and Carlton. I think Kim should be a friends of the housewives so that could maybe add someone else as a fulltime housewife.

Also Brandi and Yolanda will appear on an episode of RHONY with Carole and Kristen.

Achievements

But isn't that good? It creates drama! Drama = ratings = money.
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

Brandi is a ****ing ****, she can kiss Lisa's ass for everything good that has happened to her, including getting a spot on the show.

<333

But where are Brandi and Joyce? Hm~

<333

But where are Brandi and Joyce? Hm~
    girl... brandi's ego is too big to be seen in gaga's mv. bitch is too busy doing book signings & talking about how many A-Listers she's slept with.

RTVG Idol

They were flawless. I'm pretty sure that's not how you should play a cello but Yolanda slayed. OOP @ Brandi and Joyce not being there though.

Quote Originally Posted by BnlxTop View Post

They were flawless. I'm pretty sure that's not how you should play a cello but Yolanda slayed. OOP @ Brandi and Joyce not being there though.
    All Housewives of BH were asked but Brandi and Joyce both had prior engagements

Brandi wasn't invited, Gaga doesn't like Brandi and Lisa is her favorite.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast