Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Achievements

Kim. I'm hoping the new housewives can bring new drama into the show. I'm loving the Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda trio!

BBUS18: Da'Vonne • Natalie • Victor

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by allison. View Post
    Kim. I'm hoping the new housewives can bring new drama into the show. I'm loving the Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda trio!
    Yeah new rumors are that the new Joyce girl is a drama queen, and supposedly Yolanda doesn't like her because she didn't invite her to David's Hollywood Walk of Fame party which was filmed for Season 4. Only Brandi and Lisa were invited.

There are also rumors that the season is cattier than ever. Kyle claims that she's being bullied by Lisa, Yolanda and Brandi and wanted to quit halfway through the season. Kim also has a falling out with Brandi and Kyle with Brandi and Lisa.

Also Yolanda is only on good terms with Brandi and Lisa. Kyle and Kim have been trashing Yolanda ever since the S3 reunion. And the new Carlton lady was seen filming with Brandi and Lisa so she's cool probably.

i like all the housewives except Brandi.

i hope Kim is doing better now.

Brandi is a goddess.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by BnlxTop View Post
    Yeah new rumors are that the new Joyce girl is a drama queen, and supposedly Yolanda doesn't like her because she didn't invite her to David's Hollywood Walk of Fame party which was filmed for Season 4. Only Brandi and Lisa were invited.

There are also rumors that the season is cattier than ever. Kyle claims that she's being bullied by Lisa, Yolanda and Brandi and wanted to quit halfway through the season. Kim also has a falling out with Brandi and Kyle with Brandi and Lisa.

Also Yolanda is only on good terms with Brandi and Lisa. Kyle and Kim have been trashing Yolanda ever since the S3 reunion. And the new Carlton lady was seen filming with Brandi and Lisa so she's cool probably.
    Omg, yes.

Achievements

Lisa, Kyle, Kim, Brandi, Yolanda, Carlton, and Joyce are the housewives for next season. Taylor is only returning for a limited time.

RTVG Idol
    There's rumors that Lisa and Yolanda get into a fight this season. I don't hope so, they're my favs

1. BRANDI
    2. Kim
    3. Lisa
    4. Joyce
    5. Yolanda
    6. Kyle
    7. Carlton

RTVG Idol
    For me:
    1. Yolanda
    2. Carlton
    3. Lisa
    4. Brandi
    5. Kim
    6. Kyle
    7. Jacqueline

Dream Team <3 even though they'll end up fighting each other later on in the season

Achievements

Can Carlton please GTFO I've hated her since the start but the last episode was just ridiculous. I hope and pray she never gets asked to come back to this show again. The only good thing about her is her nanny How on earth can she get so offended Kyle said the word "nipple" when she has a SEX DUNGEON in her house?

Carlton is GROSS. I loathe her. She's despicable.

True Definition of CLASSY! ^^

Haha Carlton's actually making me like Kyle. Brandi has been hilarious all season but am not looking forward to her and Lisa fighting. Their relationship was adorable

RTVG Idol
    I actually like Carlton I think Kyle needed someone to put her in her place. For some reason everyone except for Jacqueline and Carlton have something against Lisa now though. Even Yolanda, sad that she's not friends with Lisa anymore. I think the reunion will be good. Kyle/Kim/Brandi/Yolanda vs. Lisa, Kyle/Jacqueline vs. Carlton, Brandi vs. Jacqueline.

Achievements

at you calling her Jacqueline

Achievements

Carlton pisses me off. I feel like you can't get a word around her or she'll get offended.

Joyce & Kyle are everything this season. <3

Achievements

NGL I was maniacally laughing when Joyce's husband got sick after Carlton supposedly put a spell on her (or rather on her in a sense that something bad would happen that relates to her, not actually her, herself). That was the moment when I officially fell in love with Carlton <3
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Quote Originally Posted by Malicious View Post

Gigi is so gorgeous!
    She really is! What show is that

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast