Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

This season is Phenomenal. I love everything about this season. I am so on Brandi side. I wonder what she said about Adriene. I really hate how Kyle is saying all this sh*t to Faye and making her do her dirty work. Like Faye STFU

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.NickiMinaj View Post
    This season is Phenomenal. I love everything about this season. I am so on Brandi side. I wonder what she said about Adriene. I really hate how Kyle is saying all this sh*t to Faye and making her do her dirty work. Like Faye STFU
    I know. It is so stupid how they made such a big deal out of it. And Brandi is right: Adrienne continues to lie and say that it is not true, when in fact, it is. She said... that Adrienne had her children via surrogate. Is that really such a big deal?
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Quote Originally Posted by antm101 View Post
    I know. It is so stupid how they made such a big deal out of it. And Brandi is right: Adrienne continues to lie and say that it is not true, when in fact, it is. She said... that Adrienne had her children via surrogate. Is that really such a big deal?
    That isnt even as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Like its not like she said it was a bad thing. Many women do that. Camille did it didnt she? Ugh I really hate Faye

I'm so, so happy that Kim is finally getting herself back on-track. I teared up during the Ojai Valley episode when she was telling the others how happy she was with her life.

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

RTVG Idol
    I quite like this season.

Anyone knows who will be back next season? Filming is supposed to start in April. All I know is that Adrienne and Camille are out and Taylor probably is too. Yolanda has a bad case of chronic lyme disease and is probably too sick for another season and Kim is a mess.

So far the only ones who are confirmed to return are Brandi and Lisa. There's gonna be some drastic changes next season, that's for sure.

I'm sure Kim and Kyle are to return. Taylor has taken a back-seat this season but I think she'll return too. I really hope Faye is promoted from "friend" to "housewife".

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    I'm sure Kim and Kyle are to return. Taylor has taken a back-seat this season but I think she'll return too. I really hope Faye is promoted from "friend" to "housewife".
    Oh please no Faye as a fulltime housewive would be horrible. I saw some previews for next episode and Yolanda is gonna put her and Adrienne's ass in check.
    I mean Faye and Dana Wilkey bring the drama, but they shouldn't be fulltime housewives because they're not classy enough.

Kyle says that Kim and Kyle are a package deal, so if Kim isn't on the next season, neither is Kyle. But I also think she stays. The reason why Taylor supposedly will be fired is because she's too much of a mess and viewers are not really feeling her anymore. I kinda like Yolanda so I hope she'll return, but chronic lyme disease isn't just something that goes away overnight.

Marisa's been a snooze fest so far so I don't think she'll become a full housewive (also she didn't go to the reunion for some reason). I actually heard rumors that Brandi's friend Jennifer might become a housewive as well as some woman who used to host Extra.

I stopped watching this season half way through, but caught yesterdays episode (I can only handle Real Housewives drama in small doses!)
    Faye irritates the **** out of me. She seems intelligent, but very manipulative.
    I love Yolanda, she tells it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by BnlxTop View Post
    Oh please no Faye as a fulltime housewive would be horrible. I saw some previews for next episode and Yolanda is gonna put her and Adrienne's ass in check.
    I mean Faye and Dana Wilkey bring the drama, but they shouldn't be fulltime housewives because they're not classy enough.

Kyle says that Kim and Kyle are a package deal, so if Kim isn't on the next season, neither is Kyle. But I also think she stays. The reason why Taylor supposedly will be fired is because she's too much of a mess and viewers are not really feeling her anymore. I kinda like Yolanda so I hope she'll return, but chronic lyme disease isn't just something that goes away overnight.

Marisa's been a snooze fest so far so I don't think she'll become a full housewive (also she didn't go to the reunion for some reason). I actually heard rumors that Brandi's friend Jennifer might become a housewive as well as some woman who used to host Extra.
    Yeah, Jennifer has popped up quite a bit this season. I wouldn't be opposed to seeing her become a housewife, but it really depends how interesting she is.

I'm thinking they'll go back down to 6 housewives, replacing Jennifer/Marisa/Faye with Adrienne (whilst keeping the rest as they are) and possibly inviting Yolanda back for Season 4 or, if she's fully recovered when filming is still happening, have her back for the second half of Season 3.

RTVG Idol
    Does anyone know where I can watch the Reunion Part One? Could someone maybe post a link?

Achievements

I really want to see Faye and Marisa as permanent housewives! Now that Adrianne will be gone, (yay) the cast will be flawless, minus Taylor~

BBUS18: Da'Vonne Natalie Victor

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by allison. View Post
    I really want to see Faye and Marisa as permanent housewives! Now that Adrianne will be gone, (yay) the cast will be flawless, minus Taylor~
    Faye is confirmed to leave actually and Marisa wasn't even invited to the reunion because she is irrelevant, and her latest blog is basically her saying goodbye. Good riddance tbh @ both of them.

Achievements

YAY @ FAYE BEING GONE FOREVER!!!

Oh and you can rewatch the reunion... pretty much at any given time on Bravo. They keep reairing it OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again. Other than that, sorry, I don't know.
    http://americasnexttopwaffle.tumblr.com/
      Spoiler:  

HEY CAROLINA

LET *LEFT* ME *RIGHT* FEEL *LEFT* THAT *RIGHT* LOVE COME OVER ME *SHIMMIES DOWN*

Yolanda is totes flawless

RTVG Idol
    All the housewives except for Adrienne are returning. Brandi, Kim, Kyle and Taylor were filming at Lisa's DWTS performance, Yolanda was in New York with Gigi and she'll be at the Bravo Upfronts in New York and return to BH after that to join the rest and also goes to the DWTS live show, so she stays as well.

People leaving the show and not returning for season 4 are: Adrienne, Camille, Faye and Marisa. The rest is returning.

RTVG Idol
    This is from last night's Bravo Upfront 2013.

It seems like this is the season 4 cast:

Kim not being there could mean she's not part of the show anymore...

RTVG Idol
    There's been a lot of stories on RHOBH in the media.

The cast will most likely be Lisa, Brandi, Yolanda, Kyle with 2 newbies Carlton Gebbia and Joyce Giraud.

Taylor and Kim will be friends of the housewives. So far it seems like this season will be mainly Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda vs. Kyle, judging by all the articles on sites such as RadarOnline, Wetpaint, Perez Hilton and fan blogs.

Ugh can Kyle leave already? She's one of if not the most unbearable real housewife.
    *~*~i love color, i love sparkle and i really just love glamour~*~*
    --Valentina, 2017.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast