Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Lisa VP, Kyle, Lisa R, Eileen, Erika, Dorit (Lisa VP's friend), and Eden (Lisa R's friend) is the cast apparently.

I think Kim and Camille will just be friends, with Camille returning full time in season 8.

Official Cast of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 7

(Left to Right) Lisa Rinna, Eileen Davidson, Kyle Richards, Erika Girardi, Lisa Vanderpump, Dorit Kemsley

I wish we had 7 queens tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    I wish we had 7 queens tbh
    Friends of the housewives will be newbie Eden Sassoon and returning in guest roles are Camille Grammer and Kim Richards.

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

My bussy is ready for more Erika <3

This season is SO good imo. I think the cast is perfect how it is, I don't dislike any of them rn.

I hope next season splits into Vanderpump/Kyle/Dorit vs Eileen/Rinna/Eden with Erika in the middle keeping both sides in check.
    That all depends on if Eden can survive whats coming ha way.

أنت كل مثلي الجنس. wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    I need a new reality tv show to stave off my thirst for drama! RPDR hasn't started yet and it seems that this show is currently airing? What do these ladies do? How does the show work as far as mechanics/rules are concerned?

its a really boring season if ur wanting drama watch bad girls club or little women atlanta

I've finally grown out of RHOBH this season. I miss seasons 1-3 </3

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Scar View Post
    This season is SO good imo. I think the cast is perfect how it is, I don't dislike any of them rn.

I hope next season splits into Vanderpump/Kyle/Dorit vs Eileen/Rinna/Eden with Erika in the middle keeping both sides in check.
    That all depends on if Eden can survive whats coming ha way.
    If anything I feel like Eden is gonna side with VDP and Kyle but somehow Dorit is going to argue with Kyle I'm here for this ( Trainwreck ) nonetheless.

I think Erika is probably my favourite housewife of the entire franchise <3

I wonder if Dorit and Eden were competing for a spot as an official housewife during filming?

Achievements

At this stage it looks like Eden was competing with PK tbh

Dorit is getting on my last damn nerve. She just spews whatever LVP tells her to think. Mess.

PK is another Ken in the making. Why can't they be like Mauricio and stay away, act pretty.

Tuesday's episode SNATCHED my wig. That was the best episode since Amsterdam.

with 1 minute to go, Rinna throws in the 'coke in the bathroom' question. This is iconic.

Rinna is so messy she gives me L I F E.

I felt so sorry for Eileen at the table. She was clearly so upset that she had offended Erika and has been her biggest fan since the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by RazzaJazza View Post
    Rinna is so messy she gives me L I F E.

I felt so sorry for Eileen at the table. She was clearly so upset that she had offended Erika and has been her biggest fan since the jump.
    They've made up tho which is great! I was scared for a moment, but Erika said on WWHL that she overreacted and everything is ok + Eileen/Rinna attended Erika's debut on DWTS!
    They are ok <3 I love them so much! Eileen needs to move away from Rinna's mess and towards Eileen as besties.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by jorge View Post
    Tuesday's episode SNATCHED my wig. That was the best episode since Amsterdam.

with 1 minute to go, Rinna throws in the 'coke in the bathroom' question. This is iconic.
    Not just since Amsterdam, but since the ****ing Dinner Party from Hell... So basically, this is the second best episode of the entire franchise.
    From start to finish the drama was succulent. Really high quality pettiness.

Let's remember the lesson from this episode: impact always prevails over intent. When someone's feelings are hurt, the damage is done regardless of the offender's intentions.
    I was very impressed with Erika in that she identified the nature and depth of the damage caused by Dorit's comments very precisely. It's usually pretty difficult to assess those things and the appropriate form of compensation for that damage, which causes situations where somebody apologises, and it's just not enough.

I'm a real sucker for footage of Dorit putting her foot in her mouth and looking like an idiot This episode had plenty of those instances... But let's not fool ourselves, Rinna was the queen of the clowns. I love how shameless she is about it, too

'Munchausens'
    'Lets talk about your arrest'
    'Did people get up to do coke in your bathroom'
    'You asked why I didn't bring Kyle into it'
    'Close to death'

Rinna is SF messy and I liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiive for it.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast