Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Round VI

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Lisi: Sucks to see an active player go. Danielle was the bulk of the posts thus far.

TRIPLE OMG! Thanks so much Sundae, Swim4Life and Aly!!! Love you all. So glad that somebody appreciates!

YAY ALY, You're amazing!!! Thanks so much, COUNT ME IN! I'm ready haha. I already miss this game. I was always looking forward to find out what's happening and I will still continue to follow the game to see who goes and stuff.

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Lisi: If it's any consolation, you don't have to have danielle, aka horsielle in your avatar anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Diversify View Post
    THanks so much. You see, that's what I'm saying when I say that people didn't appreciate me on my tribe. Sucks to be shelton. I'm beyond proud of how I played, nobody fought as hard as me and I wasn't blindsided. Courtney the bish is the fat in our tribe.

Rattus - goodbye. You'll vanish into the air soon. MODS FTW!
    I gotta say thank you to Estquer for appreciating and saying those kind words. It's true, that's why it hurts to go so early because I played hard, worked hard and rocked like no other. Unfortunately, Shelton saw me as a threat and he wants to be the leader so I had to leave.

Arlcy - I gotta say that I'm very disappointed in you. I do believe what you have done is right for your own sake but we would have tied it! I told you that it was a tie and you didn't vote with me.It's fine, I still love you.
    Shelton - Your animosity is ugly and after how you treated Nade, I have no respect for you or for how you play. You're just a mean person. Oh and throwing a challenge to save you, ain't enough for you?? Again, reflects who you are. Have some dignity, dude.

OkashiM - You should be more wise. Did you really think that not replying to my pm's is not fishy?? I knew that I was leaving and you're the one that truly backstabbed. I had your back and trusted you in everything which yes, is my downfall.

Ashantimania - I kept you here when we lost the challenge cuz of you. I could have flicked a finger and you'd be gone and this is how you repay me? Shows what a person you are

After all my hard work, I didn't deserve this.

Now onto all I've done in this game that I feel like it's gonna shock some people hehe. I've got some kick ass confessions.
    I'm the one who made this alliance happen. The one who made an alliance with every single person in our tribe and that's why we were united. Getting rid of me for one challenge is really uncool cuz Rafe did stay.

Yes, I'm annoyed and I'll never play another game like this because I can't work so hard for nothing. I didn't even make the jury which disgusts me.

Here's what shocking about me:
    1. THe first thing that people don't know about is that in the first TC, I voted for DJ! Yep, DJ! I'm sorry but it wasn't Nade (this is what put a target on Nade's back cuz people thought she flipped but it was me). That plan backfired on me cuz vasshee voting against BBALL. I had chatted with BBALL for 2 hours or more and we had an amazing plan. If it would have worked, I wouldn't be leaving atm. I was going with the mods cuz BBALL would owe me big time and he told me everything. He was truthful and when I see somebody who is so passionate, I wouldn't let them go.

2. 2 days ago, I've spent a lot of time trying to save my ass. I lied to Iron Muffin and told him that he's going. Look, he even voted for Courtney. Now, we were causing a tie but somebody chickened out. We lost an EPIC TC. Unfortunately, OkashiM wouldn't budge either which didn't help. Iron Muffin bought that he was leaving and freaked out. It's why he voted for Courtney, along my side.

If I had to continue the game till the end and choose - I would have chosen OKASHIM/Monica and TODD/arlcy to take with me.
    But OkashiM decided against that and he sealed his own fate.

We'll see what happens. Thanks so much.

Danielle: Ta ta. Finally! I'm gone out of this drama. Courtney, see you in losers house.
    IRL
    Like I said peoples lack of strategy and all the bad decisions that they made will definitely get them out of the game sooner or later

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567