Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Girls Club 5: Miami (Oxygen)

Those pictures really don't do the girls justice. They all look really hot in the preview.

Except Brandi...

Cast Bios;
    Morgan - Miami, FL
    Confidence is no issue for this Miami local. Morgan claims she is the prettiest girl in Miami and refuses to pay rent or bills, when she knows she can get away with whatever she wants. Before moving into the "Bad Girls" house, Morgan lived the high life with numerous celebrities. In Morgan's world, life is all about being beautiful and being at the hottest clubs in South Beach.

Catya - Philadelphia, PA
    This one-time tomboy turned in her boyish ways for the glamorous girly lifestyle. Having dated both rappers and celebrities, Catya is accustomed to the finer things and plans on living the life of luxury as long as she can. With her curvaceous body that turns heads and an attitude to match, Cat has a way of getting whatever she wants, whenever she wants.

Danielle - Massapequa, NY
    A self-described "Jewrican," Danielle has a city toughness that demands her to be the center of attention. Danielle is the ultimate Long Island bartender -- mouthy, rowdy, loves to drink and always the life of the party. Professionally trained as a dancer for 17 years, the former ballerina and cheerleader gave up her passions for her partying ways.

Lea - South Beach, FL
    Lea is not the typical glam gal. This anti-priss is heavily tattooed and pierced, with fervor for action. Moving to Miami as a child after being raised by her Brazilian mother in San Francisco, Lea's inner wild child was unleashed and has been rocking out ever since. Life in Miami has transformed this once reserved girl into the one who is "always the loudest in the room and the first to get naked."

Kristen - Boston, MA (Blonde AND from Boston....Kate 2.0. WORK. )
    A self-proclaimed princess, Kristen grew up doing no wrong in her parents' eyes. At the age of nine, Kristen entered the pageant circuit, fostering an intense competitive nature in her. This pampered, privileged blonde bombshell brings her taste for the high life to the "Bad Girls Club," as well as her life-long aspiration to be a Playboy Playmate.

Brandi - Los Angeles, CA
    Although she was raised in a strict conservative family, Brandi is no shrinking violet. Brandi recently left her profession as a stripper and now continues to command the stage! When it comes to love, Brandi accepts affection from both sexes, but favors women. Brandi's "my way or the highway" attitude controls everything from the women she dates to the attention in any room.

Erica - Yorba Linda, CA
    Erica is a rough-edged cheerleader who loves tattoos, being the boss, and getting what she wants. She touts her love for gossip, sex, fast driving, and living on the edge. Working as a bartender/go go dancer, Erica is blunt and never fake, causing others unable to handle her honest opinions.

LOL @ how every season except one has had a girl from Boston.
    Ripsi, Whitney, Kate, and now Kristen.

Also Cookie and Amber B hate each other now.

Natalie, Sarah, and Cookie are on ustream and Cookie is trashing Amber B badly and saying they are no longer friends, etc.

Ugh, I hate triple posting, but...

The three replacement girls;
      Spoiler:  

Christina;

Alanna;

Kayleigh;

Oh and I think...
    Morgan goes home for fighting Danielle.
    Catya goes home for attacking Erika and her boyfriend.
    And then I think Erika goes home later.

Oh and Queen Natalie Nunn hinted that she will be on the next Love Games. Aka making it worthy to watch.

What? The ambers hate each other?? That sucks badly

Quote Originally Posted by Diversify View Post
    What? The ambers hate each other?? That sucks badly
    Yeah.
    Cookie and Amber B were living together at one point.
    But Cookie found out that Amber B was saying a bunch of sh*t behind her back so they got into a huge fight and Cookie decided to room with Sarah.

And tonight Natalie, Sarah, and Cookie were on Natalie's ustream and Cookie BLASTED Amber B badly. She put all of Amber B's business out there.

So no more do do do dooo do do, this is The Amber Show.

I hate how they turn on each other so easily!!! It's like a roller-coaster of relationships!!! Even last time, first annie loves kate and vice-versa then they hated each other and lots more lol and it confuses me cuz I don't know who to like when they do that.

It sucks that the ambers are over but life's still a party

IKR?
    Especially last season. I think every single girl last season flip flopped. The only one that really stayed true was....hate to admit it, but Amber. Portia too.

But, I think thats why last season worked so well. You never knew who was going to argue with who. Hopefully it'll be like that this season.

And yeah, I'm gonna miss hearing about The Ambers.

Apparently Lea and Brandi form a really close bond (Maybe more ), so they can be the new Ambers.

but I hate how they change relationships like that. It saddens me lol.
    Lea and Brandi seem disgusting and I tend to go with the pretty girls lol. Besides, their artwork isn't inspiring so their voices aren't good :D

Quote Originally Posted by ohreality View Post
    That seems so ridiculous. I doubt it's true... But I kinda hope it's true. I hate seeing people get jumped (except for Kate)

I'm liking Brandi, so far! Yeah, you can see Erica wanting to go home. But all the girls are throwing things at a guy she's trying to defend. Erica isn't fighting the girls (I'm pretty sure), but she's trying to stop them from attacking the guy (her boyfriend, probs?).
    About Erica, I am not sure if she leaves the house. You know editing can play a BIG part in shows like this. It can look like she is leaving the house, but, who knows. Also, I heard Catya was only in the house for a month and Morgan is gone before they go to Jamaica because you can see in the trailer when the guy announces that they go to Jamaica and Morgan is not there. That makes me suspect that Kayleigh is Morgan's Replacement because I think she is on the couch with the rest of them. Also, I know for a fact that Erica and Kristen stay a go to Jamaica because there is a video on youtube that shows the seven bad girls at the Miami Airport and there are two blondes and they are obvoiusly Erica and Kirsten.

Quote Originally Posted by italiaguy2468 View Post
    About Erica, I am not sure if she leaves the house. You know editing can play a BIG part in shows like this. It can look like she is leaving the house, but, who knows. Also, I heard Catya was only in the house for a month and Morgan is gone before they go to Jamaica because you can see in the trailer when the guy announces that they go to Jamaica and Morgan is not there. That makes me suspect that Kayleigh is Morgan's Replacement because I think she is on the couch with the rest of them. Also, I know for a fact that Erica and Kristen stay a go to Jamaica because there is a video on youtube that shows the seven bad girls at the Miami Airport and there are two blondes and they are obvoiusly Erica and Kirsten.
    The spoiler about Erica leaving the house isn't from the preview video it's from spoilers provided beforehand.
    And yes. Catya leaves after fighting with Erica and her boyfriend. Then Morgan leaves for fighting with Danielle.
    I'm almost positive that Morgan is the one only there for a month though. I think they go on vacation early this season as opposed to previous ones. Because when they find out they go the Jamaica, Kayleigh is there and not Morgan. But Catya is there next to Kayleigh and Kirsten. And the video you are talking about I posted earlier.
    But yeah, I'm almost positive Morgan, Catya, and Erica leave. In that order.

[youtube]W1P3GQLVXgc[/youtube]

Meet Morgan;
    [youtube]s2SNc88ogp8[/youtube]

MORGAN IS FLAWLESS, AMAZING, MY FAVE ETC ETC

LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MADNESS

Morgan and Brandi

OMG.
    Here's what happens on the first episode;

Here’s a girl named Morgan, a Miami native, who decides she wants to try to follow in Natalie Nunn’s footsteps (but the South Beach version) but she’s a lot more passive aggressive and stuck up (which says a lot). Morgan insults some of the girls when she makes it clear that she thinks they aren’t on her level by not attempting to get to know them and not going to a club that she feels is lame. In addition, she gets caught talking smack about some of them on the phone and to add insult to injury, divides the house by choosing the two girls whom she felt are “the pretty girls” who won’t embarrass her or bring down her image, to hang out with. The four remaining girls weren’t having it and after a day of dealing with Morgan’s nonsense, decided to conduct their own eviction. While Morgan and her two minions are partying, the remaining girls pack her bags and lock all the mansion’s doors. Morgan’s return brings all hell with it as she begins screaming like a wild banshee and demanding to know who touched her things once she is finally allowed into the house. Morgan’s tantrum lead to her getting jumped (she slapped one of the girls and that set it off). The episode ended with Morgan getting dragged down the steps, so we’ll have to wait like the rest of you to see what happens. But again, if you live for drama on reality TV, then you’re going to love this.

OMFG AMAZING! I knew that she was trying to imitate THE ONE by the preview, she spoke like her. She seems like somebody whom I'm gonna hate.

I hope that the hot blonde girl that they show in the previews, will jump her. I hope she's against her.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast