Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MNTM 2 Scandal - News on page 2

Glad to hear something official! And God bless Chamia's family, the season being a tribute to her is super sweet. I assume they'll do something in her honor at the live finale as well.

When bottoms see me walk in.

I'm extremely happy about the news and wish all the best for Chamia's family
    MNTM slayage just has to continue and I believe Chamia has done great in this cycle as well

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

The viewers are now accusing the show os not helping Chamia's family and being disrespectful by still broadcasting.

The show has released official statement that they have been in contact with Chamia's family from the start and have helped them both legally and financially and everybody is waiting for the conclusion of the legal proceedings + they asked people not to spread false rumors and make the show responsible for what had happened.

The "Mongolia's next top model" is not officially announcing any unnecessary, unwarranted or misleading information that is related to the death of a contestant.

Thejudges , first of all, have expressed their deepest regret about the situation. We are in constant contact with the deceased's family from the day we learned of this unfortunate event. After receiving news of the death, representatives of television and broadcast programs expressed their condolences to her family.

The family and the television are waiting for the ultimate conclusion that the police are working to determine the cause of the crime. In the meantime, I'm deeply regretted that the actions of the TV team, the judges, the family, the offending and the infringement of the reputation of the unlabundable sources of information.
    In the future, television and broadcaster members will be subjected to criminal offenses, unlawful misconduct, misleading information, and disrespect for their families.

More specifically, social media and information sites will be subject to appropriate legal liability as they are spread out without reliable source of information. So please kindly tell the television and the family members that you do not have any conclusions that have been made by the viewers of the case, so that they may be able to comment on the reputation of others and disseminate false information.
    Sincerely yours:
    Education TV and deceased family
    Dind't get and couldn't translate the last two paragraphs.

The Whole thing was managed with grace.
    thats lovely.

rest in peace darling.

Achievements

I am pissed at the viewers as they are now accusing the show of airing despite Chamia's death and now they keep saying Odnoo is also responsible for her death.

So ****ed up.

WTF people, HOW IS THE SHOW RESPONSIBLE IF THEY ARE ACTUALLY DOING IT ON BEHALF OD CHAMIA'S MOTHER REQUEST.

IDIOTS.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by @InabaTewi@ View Post
    There's more scandal other than people complaining about the broadcast.

So on Youtube I suppose, there are videos of a news report on Chamia's death, newest media conference from Chamia's mom, and a phone call of Chamia's uncle or brother asking Badmaarag about how Chamia was doing during the show...... Yet no Mongolians on RTVG I suppose so we really couldn't get the direct translation.
    Chamia's death is not commit suicide by investigation of crime scene with common sense (which I have posted the translation already)
    It was actually Chamia's mom insisted that Odnoo is highly suspicious regarding to Chamia's death in a recent conference, as Chamia told her she was extremely afraid of Odnoo.
    It has been escalated to Nora since Nora had friendship with Odnoo even before the show started (Scandaleisha T?) and ignored the suspected bullying during the show.
    So now angry comments have been flooding over Nora's and Odnoo's social media accounts. Both of them was reported to have fled from Mongolia already as well.
    I could understood EducationTV's decision since the whole circumstance has been elevated into the level of social anger. It's just inappropriate to keep the show going on afterwards, only to satisfy NTM fans here not even in Mongolia.

Oh yeah, and the footage about Augru's elimination, she was indeed eliminated (so whoever cares please change Wiki and the photoshoot thread of that week).
    It was released during the news report on Chamia's death. It was cut since the show didn't want to show the moments Chamia cried and the Chinese uploader translated the footage into Chinese.
    Basically Goyokhon-Chamia-Oyunsuvd thought Augru's elimination was rigged.
    So Goyokhon was speaking to Nora in Chinese (since her Mongolian was not good) that she and Chamia actually wanted to quit as well.
    Oyunsuvd refused to translate the plea and started to cry.
    Chamia said that she found it rigged that with so much experience Augru was eliminated so early in an eerie way.
    That's why in the real episode it seemed out of nowhere the Inner Mongolians started to throw tantrums during the elimination.
    Both Chinese and Mongolian viewers were suspecting that since Odnoo disliked the Inner Mongolians from the beginning she asked the show to eliminated their HBIC.

Links of the source so RTVGers could see the photos/videos as I don't wanna hyperlink the images(all in Chinese):

Footage of Augru's elimination
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av40323880

Crime scene of Chamia's death (the window opening is just too narrow for a normal person to fall out)
    https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv1844918

News image of the newest media conference from Chamia's mom
    https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv1834879

Nora-Odnoo's "Scandaleisha"
    https://h.bilibili.com/12645352
    OH MY.

Final 3?

If they are indeed the final 3 I guess it would make sense for Odnoo to win; Misheel has a terrible COO track record, and Anujin apparently isn't well liked.

Quote Originally Posted by vanuatu86 View Post
    i

If they are indeed the final 3 I guess it would make sense for Odnoo to win; Misheel has a terrible COO track record, and Anujin apparently isn't well liked.

Have u seen Odnoo track record haha girl is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by jefko View Post
    Have u seen Odnoo track record haha girl is crazy.
    Yeah but she has a few FCO while Misheel doesn't. Besides, being pals with the host pretty much guarantees she would win.

Not that it matters though... I don't think we'll ever know who won this season.

H? Does it mean that tomorrow will no episode air?

I hope they will still release the remaining shoots or that at least Misheel, Anujin and Alina will post their photos on social media. Damn, if Odnoo is innocent (which I believe because come on how could she think about getting away with killing a girl just for the win and why would she have to if she is bff with the host?) I feel so bad for her no matter how much of a bitch she is.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

So this curse is gonna extend into 2019 huh? -_-

When bottoms see me walk in.

To be fair, even if Odnoo is the weaker girl out of the top 5, she'd still be better than 90% of the 2018 winners. She has the potential to be a good model, she just needs to learn how to be more consistent. She's also only 18 so her look will most likely get refined in a year or two.

retiree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post

OH MY.
    Annoying thing again, this all amounts to nothing. It’s high speculation, hearsay and easily disputed. The only thing any of this is able to prove in the long run is that Chamia’s death was not suicide or an accident by the original story (though it offers little to say it was suspicious) but all that does with present information is move it into “unexplained” territory. And furthermore, as I have said before, public digging into this is irresponsible, as it creates narratives of guilt and will compromise trials should it reach a point.
    sick&tired.

Quote Originally Posted by coldgreenwater View Post
    I hope they will still release the remaining shoots or that at least Misheel, Anujin and Alina will post their photos on social media. Damn, if Odnoo is innocent (which I believe because come on how could she think about getting away with killing a girl just for the win and why would she have to if she is bff with the host?) I feel so bad for her no matter how much of a bitch she is.
    I believe the same.

The whole incident stirred up with this weird suicide conclusion from the police, when there were so many unexplained and illogical parts in the crime scene. Along with bad forensic professionalism it was also led to the conclusion of corruption from the police's side. Therefore, Chamia's family has been very active on speaking out to public and social activists to find any clue of Chamia's incident, as well hired non-Mongolian forensic team to investigate the incident (is this possible tho?).

Along with Chamia's family is much weaker compared to Odnoo's rumored wealthy background, I think the whole situation has been very one-sided now with all the compassion on Chamia's family's side. General public will take in whatever they accused, whatever rumor that stands on Chamia's side, and neglect whatever clarifications has made from the accused side.

See this. Previously was rumored that Odnoo has fled out of Mongolia but yet she received interview with a Mongolian TV channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGKYySR7UM4
    https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv1858674

Afterall, the reason I posted all those was only to offer explanations on why EdutainmentTV deleted the YT account since the whole incident has been escalated to the level of social anger, as well to translate what happened during Augru's elimination footage. My Chinese translated source is VERY against Odnoo, to a degree that I have to select the more objective information, like the general public's responses, information that includes photos, etc. But yet, since it was already second/third hand information with all the processes of translation and selective information, I am afraid the "facts" have already been re-interpreted with emotions and personal assumptions.

Achievements

That is why I have so many questions to Mongolian Police.

As they should be working on this case so hard and inform the public about evidence or such, they should release the statement that neither Nora or Odnoo were involved.

Because, let's be real here, you think Odnoo requested to exterminate Chamia because they were in the top-3? Are the people of Mongolia INSANE?!

RTVG Survivor
    So sad to hear all of this, and I think we should not assume anything about this matter. We can't just assume someone is guilty or innocent without any legit proof, let alone deducing the motives.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast