Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Round III

Quote Originally Posted by woundedwindow View Post
    Erinn(no longer with us):*Sits on hands* It's so hard not to interfere with this game.....

Taj:
    Gurrrrrrl, it just depends on what you got to say ;]
    I can blink.

Natalie; Who the hayull is Kelly?

There was a Kelly in my season but she was blonde and young

I'm seriously pissed right now. Mind your own damn effin business!!! UNDERSTAND?? I'm enraged.

We threw the challenge for Courtney cuz we're still a united group
    We're gonna win almost all the challenges and only take one of us out.
    Taj can suck it, we don't even give a 2 cents about her. We would throw a challenge for her??? LET's Laugh together here

It's none of your business, who voted for who. P.S. the mods might be happy that there minion stayed, but do you seriously think we're stupid??

We know what we're doing. We didn't need Kelly cuz we are already a big alliance. We'll take care of business next time we're on TC which will be our last time there as Rattus.

Don';t go writing stuff like that and try to air our business.
    If Sugar had any sense she would choose the right alliance and dumb your bottom one by one.

Now that we're saying everything, I'll do the same.

Sugar should side with the non-mods to cause a tie. If she doesn't, she should QUIT.

Thanks

"Taj can suck it, we don't even give a 2 cents about her. We would throw a challenge for her???"

Tell me how you really feel.
    I can blink.

I meant, would we throw a challenge for her? And I laughed about it.

Danielle: Taj isn't the prima donna so why should I throw a challenge for her? Seriously?

Look, people. Sry if I was pissed but I feel like Naja should just shut up. Like, Sir bitter, you really pissed me off. If you know stuff, keep it to yourself. When you guys went to TC none of guys cared to annoy you afterwards and try to turn you against each other. It's not cool. Like, we're 2 different tribes. It ain't the merge yet. Back to the game

Danielle in confessional: I'm scared now. I've been too honest in this game and I've just gave too much information to people. I just want people to do the right thing in my tribe. I've been too much of a leader and it's scary.

Christy: Please Someone needs some anger management..

OOC: I don't see how this mod alliance is so powerful. There is only two of them. Three all together in the game.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    Christy: Please Someone needs some anger management..

OOC: I don't see how this mod alliance is so powerful. There is only two of them. Three all together in the game.
    Taj: Girl, thats the first thing we've ever agreed on.

OOC: IDGI either, but its obvious they're doing something right.
    I can blink.

Quote Originally Posted by LaChunk View Post
    Taj: Girl, thats the first thing we've ever agreed on.

OOC: IDGI either, but its obvious they're doing something right.
    Christy: Finally you have some good taste. Thank you.

OOC: Yeah I know right?

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345