Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor Spoilers

Banned

Survivor Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by fierceifyit View Post
    The S20 bootlist is out. DON'T LOOK AT IT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!

Spoiler:  
    20th - Sugar (H)
    19th - Stephenie (H)
    18th - Randy (V)
    17th - Cirie (H)
    16th - Tom (H)
    15th - Tyson (V)
    14th - James (H)
    13th - Rob (V)

===== Jury begins =====

12th - Coach (V)
    11th - Courtney (V)

----- Merge -----

10th - J.T. (H)
    9th - Amanda (H)
    8th - Candice (H)
    7th - Danielle (V)
    6th - Rupert (H)
    5th - Colby (H)
    4th - Jerri (V)

===== Jury ends =====

3rd - Russell (V)
    2nd - Parvati (V)

Ladies and gentlemen, your S20 winner: Sandra (V).

It's been confirmed by multiple sources at Sucks. Obviously, it still might not be true, but with so many people saying it is...

OMGGGGG at the winner and Colby getting so far
    And yessss I am soooooo excited that we have TWO BACK-TO-BACK SEASONS with Russell in every episode :|

Achievements

I'm just happy Amanda and Parvati go decently far.
    artyartyartyarty
    artyartyarty
    artyarty
    arty

But arent the finales live? So how do we know the winner now?

[blink]Faves[/blink]

.Molly.

::::::::::::::..................::::::::::::::

What? Is the jury starting BEFORE the merge? WTF.

Quote Originally Posted by GutoFranco View Post
    What? Is the jury starting BEFORE the merge? WTF.
    They've done that before.. (Cook Islands and Fiji)..

RTVG Idol
    YES @ Parvati & Russell making it far .

Am I the only one who hopes that the next episode will havethe fiji water slide challange?? I hate how they have a minor spoiler on the opening credits.. Anyone who is shown doing that challange will not be eliminated before that challange airs.

I love the winner that's on the bootlist

UGH! I cracked and read all the spoilers. But I don't mind because I'm still so excited to see how everything plays out and when you know the spoilers, you always end up paying closer attention to the show. Anyway here is some information about how the rest of the series pans out and it sounds amazing:

Spoiler:  
    The villains tribe right now have quite a strange dynamic. There is a main alliance consisting of everyone apart from Jerri, Coach, Tyson and Randy, who are the outsiders. That's why Randy and Tyson are the first two to go. However, the main alliance than gets divided to Sandra, Boston Rob and Courtney against Russell, Parvati and Danielle. Coach manages to save himself for one more week and gets the latter three to target Boston Rob and get rid of him before the jury begins.

Sandra and Parvati also have a winners type alliance going on throughout the game. Parvati refuses to write Sandra's name down, so that forces them to vote out Courtney instead who was Sandra's closest ally.

There are a total of 5-8 idols found this season, a bit too many if you ask me, and this is how they're used:

- Tom finds the idol and idols Cirie out of the competition the week after next. He than goes next because he still couldn't get the majority.
    - J.T gets double idol'd by Parvati. Supposedly, him and Parvati both play their idols cancelling all the votes. Than there is a revote in which Parvati plays her second idol and gets rid of J.T. This than costs the Heroes their majority, and Amanda and Candice follow straight after. I also heard J.T will be remembered as one of the dumbest players after a move he makes. I think that the villains were targetting one of their own, but J.T made them target him instead in order to idol Parvati. Obviously that didn't work out at all and cost the heroes the game.

Anyways, at this point Danielle, Russell and Parvati seem to be running the game but Sandra and Jerri notice this and decide to attach themselves to the two remaining heroes Rupert and Colby. They get rid of Danielle and blindside all three of them. Danielle supposedly says something really stupid in Tribal Council which actually convince Jerri and Sandra to change their minds and vote her out.

Sandra than decides to join back up with Parvati and Russell and get rid of Rupert, because she doesn't think she could win against him. So at this point both Rupert and Colby (the last remaining heroes leave). Followed than by Jerri.

Parvati goes on a immunity winning streak and wins like three or four in a row.

In the FTC, it's pretty much guarenteed Russell gets no votes. The jury are very against him, and not because he dominated either. By the sounds of it, he pretty much rode Parvati's coattails. So it's basically between Parvati and Sandra, with everyone leaning to Sandra winning by a landslide. But there are also rumours that each girl has four votes and Jerri has the deciding vote but she won't reveal who she voted for. I think it's safe to assume it would be Sandra though.

I'm so excited!

OHMAGOSH STUNNING SPOILERS. I love how alliances and how the immunity idols are played. I can't wait.

RPDR AS4
    MANILA LUZON • VALENTINA • TRINITY THE TUCK • LATRICE ROYALE

Quote Originally Posted by Nade View Post

In the FTC, it's pretty much guarenteed Russell gets no votes. The jury are very against him, and not because he dominated either. By the sounds of it, he pretty much rode Parvati's coattails.
    Ohhh Karma is so beautiful , Natalie will be laughing fiercely from her home

Ugh at so many HIIs but at least they save Parvati

YES YES YES @ Sandra winning again. That probably makes her the best player ever

EW @ Courtney getting eliminated early but at least she's part of the jury, she will be a FIERCE jury member

this stone is flawless

Alexandria/Allison/ANGELEA/Dominique/Isis/Laura
    For ANTM 17

lol at Tyson getting owned and work work at Parvati and Sandra! OMG PARVATI is so effin amazing!!

I was spoiled so it wasn't my decision but after seeing my pre-show fav list and seeing that 4 out of 5 of my fav's made the merge, I was so happy!! Parvati and Sandra were 4th and 5th on my list so I'm so happy that they're the final 2 but since they've already won, I'm a bit underwhelmed. I wanted Danielle or Jerri to win really badly but oh well, it turned out great. I don't know the whole plot yet which is really great.

Next episode Tom will use the idol on Cirie!! YAY! That's what I've read somewhere

Another big spoiler:

Originally, people were asking whether Tyson was idoled because his elimination just seemed a bit random and out of the blue but SU said he wasn't. But he now just said he was wrong and Tyson was in fact idoled. They targetted either Parvati/Russell (I think it was Parvati because she's already a huge target and part of the potential Micronesia alliance) but one of them used the idol and they targetted Tyson.

Does anyone know what happens with JT and the Idol, exactly? I know someone at another board was saying that after this season, based on something involving the Idol, JT is going to be considered maybe the biggest idiot to ever play the game...
    i left my head & my heart on the dance floor.

Quote Originally Posted by fierceifyit View Post
    Does anyone know what happens with JT and the Idol, exactly? I know someone at another board was saying that after this season, based on something involving the Idol, JT is going to be considered maybe the biggest idiot to ever play the game...
    All I know is that he gets double idoled. I'm a bit confused about what that means because I've heard different variations about it. It could mean that the vote is split three ways and the two with the majority use the idol and get rid of J.T or it could be what I described above. No one's really stated what J.T does, just that it's really dumb.

****. I'm so dumb. I was bored and decided to check this thread out. I was like "oh yay! they even put them in spoiler tags" so I was like... hmmm "Let's check this post out" and it said something about Sandra winning. I was like aw, damnit! Yay, though.

Oh well. Wow @ Villians making it to the final four. Fierce. Yay @ Russell riding coattails. Loser.

Achievements

Ugh, I've been dreading this upcoming episode since the bootlist came out in like November

In a way though, it'll be a relief, because the rest of the season sounds really good, it just has a really crappy start.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast