Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabrielle Kniery

wow in those pics she reminds me of:

credit to Ejy

She's the one I'm unsure about. She looks like an everyday working model, that means she can do great, but for me smehow she just doesn't fit into ANTM. She's so different from any girls on this show so far. She would be great for GNTM or AusNTM though...
    ANTM 24
    THE REDEMPTION CYCLE

Christina, Jeana, Kyla, Liberty, Coura

Interesting photos. I like her Gabrielle now. I think that she is very very unique and looks beautiful in her shots. Growing on me already.

I definately think she shows promise but needs to work on her expressions.

She's unique looking but I have a feeling she'll be out early.
    tati ♔

I like her alot more now.
    I think she looks better without makeup. She's a natural beauty. Very exotic.

http://www.crushspot.com/--skinny

Is this her?
    I put her name in google and this came up. Look like her, same first and last name, and shes a model. But the age and location dont match.
    If it is her, she's fiesty and I think she is ghetto.

Wow, that person sounds really annoying and bratty. I hope it's not her.

She's so interesting to me. I wonder how she would look like with dark red hair, like Sabina Karlsson.

SIR, I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED!

My Graphic Gallery

I think that's definitely her, Scar, based off the photos. I bet she's a hilarious bitch.

ETA: And ooh, she says she's the source of a beautiful European/Italian woman and an African/Mexican man. Exotic! ;o

Looking at some of these photos, i'm starting to like her a little

Quote Originally Posted by eruj View Post
    I still don't like her...
    Same. I mean these photos do show her in a much better light that's not saying much though. She's still my least favorite model of this cycle.

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

NO @ her. like, ugh
    And I thought they couldn't have been signed to an agency before going on the show?

Why is she even on this show? She had enough modeling potential to be able to get signed with a NY modeling agency. From what I've read, she's a bi-sexual virgin who's isn't going to have sex until she's married.

And I thought they couldn't have been signed to an agency before going on the show?
    Plenty of girls have been signed to an agency pre-show. I'm more worried that Gabby is still up on Id Models board.

Quote Originally Posted by eruj View Post
    Wow, that person sounds really annoying and bratty. I hope it's not her.
    Yeah they do.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
    I think that's definitely her, Scar, based off the photos. I bet she's a hilarious bitch.

ETA: And ooh, she says she's the source of a beautiful European/Italian woman and an African/Mexican man. Exotic! ;o
    Yeah based off the photos, it looks just like her. Plus, the first and last name are the same.

I love how exotic she is.
    It also says she's 5'9" and bisexual and a virgin. Oo

She's very exotic, but I'm just not digging her look.

Quote Originally Posted by supmod View Post
    thanks supmod. it's been a busy week hard to stay on top of these things
    yeah she doesn't look that great in the preview but it looks like she's surprised or something.

from those photos she looks a little like a taller version of matar from last season's project runway.:D

lol at the bisexual virgin thing. she's probably just playing herself up to get on the show. ah, i still hope for good stuff from her.

Page 9 of 56 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast