Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5/14 Finale & Reunion Discussion *Spoilers*

Arassssss!
    Paradise Hotel: Beds, Beaches, and Beyond...
    Challenge 1 results are up! http://realitytvgames.net/showthread.php?t=1922&page=7

Great Season everyone!

I think next year could be could, but it all comes down to the people!

Survivor 12 has great people, and thats what made this show so good!

"Thats a Wrap!"

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Aras plan, flat out didn't deserve it. Danielle made so many more better moves. Aras lucked out, had Terry had lost one of those immunties, Aras would have went. Danielle probably had in her head "No way am I going to win the final immunity challenge with Terry & Aras being always down to the wire.". She didn't let that face her and she won the final challenge. She was a tropper and it's disapointing to see both of my favorites from the start of the show, to make the finals and lose. Although I don't think Danielle was the most deserving, she deserved it over Aras. Steph on the other hand, totally deserved the money over Dani who was a major floater.

Quote Originally Posted by Swim4life107
    Danielle made so many more better moves.
    Like what!? Other than voting out Bobby she did nothing... Literally she lucked out as well!

ETA: Ok she did side with Terry, but look where that got her, too late...

Steph on the other hand, totally deserved the money over Dani who was a major floater.
    Danielle and Danni were like the same person and the same player! Danni made that one move with Rafe, and Danielle made one move getting out Bobby...

To me they are the same player and thats without mentioning the similarity in name and looks!

Achievements

Aras had more flukes of luck. She made more moves then getting rid of Bobby. Bonding with Bruce, Courtney, & Austin when she probably didn't like Austin much. Voting out Courtney was smart for her, had she went with Terry's plan she was setting herself up for third, unless she would have won that challenge. Which she ended up beating Terry, but Courtney does gymnastics and all of that so who knows if Court would have won.

Aras did one thing, allign with Cirie. He hid behind Shane the whole game with his little skirt. I admit I'm a HUGE momma's boy. But in my mid 20's I don't plan on still being like that, which he is. It's ok to be a Momma's boy, but at his age to be that big of one, is sick. I hated his beauty pagent answers. I'm sick of everyone coming to tribal council and being honest and geuine and then they lose. It's pathetic that it happens every damn time.

Achievements

But I will say. Danielle wasn't the most deserving. I hated how Terry stated that the decieving part is a lie. EVERY person who has won or made the final 2 has told at least one lie. You can't make it that far without not lying. He never had to because he won so many challenges.

But I will say. Danielle wasn't the most deserving. I hated how Terry stated that the decieving part is a lie. EVERY person who has won or made the final 2 has told at least one lie. You can't make it that far without not lying. He never had to because he won so many challenges.
    Not to be contrary Swimmy, I do believe that Tom from Palau never lied either :D He was one of my favorite Survivors of all time - total dominator :D

Achievements

He lied to Stephanie.

He lied to Stephanie.
    I don't think he did, he got seperated from her and both had to change courses because they were on different tribes. He even told her before she was going that he couldn't do anything to help her.

In any event, I have noticed a pattern with you Swim and I think it's sort of funny In any reality show where you pick a favorite, it's NEVER a guy - always a girl ---> what's up with that? Kelly Wigglesworth, Steph, Katie, Danielle just from the Survivor ones I know......don't you ever think guys are worthy?

Achievements

Well when she would ask him "Are things still good?" . He would be like "Oh yeah, final 4".

To answer your question. I routed for Rupert during his season and during All Stars. The Hippies are my favorites in TAR. Ruben was my favorite on AI. Kaysar was one of my favorites for BB. I would like Elliot to win AI, even though he wont. I do route for guys, I do like routing for chicks. Espically if they are cute.

Re: the pick a number thing...

I think Aras knew that he wasn't getting Shane's vote, since Shane had just said "I can't vote for you." I think Aras knew Shane was being a total asshat and deadpanned four, because it didn't matter. That was my take on it.

Happy that the right person in the final two won this year. And I loved Terry's reason for voting for Aras.
    Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If Danielle had really made better moves she would have won money. I was not an Aras fan but he said something that everyone playing seems to forget. You have to win the jury. You have to win over the people that decide who gets the money. You can't just make it to the final 2 and say you deserve it. You have to win them over before you even get to the final 2. He did that, Danielle didn't. It was as simple as that.

Stephame was the most underserving person to make it last season. I have never seen someone who so thought they were better than everyone else. Last year Danni played the game that Cirie did, but just not as good as Cirie. People made stupid moves and she took advantage of that. Just because the people think you are a weak player doesn't mean you are, and that was their mistake last year not going after Danni earlier.

Last year Danni played the game that Cirie did, but just not as good as Cirie. People made stupid moves and she took advantage of that
    I'd argue Danni played it better - Cirie had the advantage of being on the winning tribe. If Casaya had lost the 3rd immunity, she'd have probably gone, and if La Mina had numbers, I couldn't see her getting into the La Mina's Boys Club. Danni worked Rafe perfectly into keeping someone from the opposite tribe who was an athletic threat safe until the end, which is mighty impressive.

I'd rank Aras as a worse winner than pretty much everyone but Vecepia and Ambore.

Even Chris?
    Definitely. He was saved by Sarge at the start, but he played one of the best end-games in Survivor history (Twila gets too much credit for it). I'd still only rank him one or two spots above Aras, but he at least really strategised himself into a good position, which Aras just lucked into. It's a shame the reunion didn't show who would have voted who in an Aras-Terry Final 2.

I loved shanes comments at council, Did you notice Courtney kept pushing off him when she got up and back, then Shane kinda duck when she returned from vote, those 2 hate each other.
    COMING VERY SOON: Summer/Fall Games

RTVG MILLIONAIRE 2: Tougher Questions, 2 Lifelines, 12 players.

SURVIVOR:Treasure Island: Evreyone for themselves , 14 Players

RTVG Gilligan's Island 2: 14 Players

Achievements

Chris did play a game. But, he didn't get voted out F7 because the womens alliance SELF crumbled. All he did was say, Yes Twila I will join your alliance of 4. Although he did play two sides but I don't see how that was stratgetic. He had the majority with Scout & T and there was no need to go pretend to be with Eliza and Julie.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12