Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sunrise

My light is the lightest of all.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

Which means that in the actual banner when I reversed the colors, it was the darkest

Which could also mean the symbol of my quittance?

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Achievements

CONGRATS GLITTER!!! Texas FTW!! You totally deserve it and I'm thrilled to see you as the winner. You played close to a perfect game in my opinion.

Est, thanks for the amazing game. I've been a huge fan of yours ever since BB:FDFTR. You're a very fair and understanding host and I really appreciate your patience with my situation.

To everyone I worked with in this game, and even those I didn't, I'm looking forward to the next one!

For my next game, should I make a discussion thread as well so viewers can feel like they are allowed to comment on what's going on?

I didn't really intend for viewers to be afraid of posts. To me, the more the merrier.

And thanks for the great feedback, everyone!

It's up to you. It's definitely a good idea except it may affect the minds of the players in the game.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    ^^ Yeah thanks about that.
    You are welcome Sundaeisha but you arent the only member who I showed it too IRL

Yeah. I know. I read your message well.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Achievements

Aww, thanks so much, Estquer! And yeah, I am definitely considering joining Snakes & Rats! :]
    And I want to wish a congrats to GxG; well-played, missy. Well-played.

ANTM23 BINTA CODY MARISSA PAIGE TATIANA

Congrats Glitter! :D Great game Estquer; sorry I couldn't get back to you with votes and stuff.

I literally cannot wait till the Survivor game. I've been waiting for one for ages.

It would be cool to choose Survivor contestant we would represent IRL like in AIW's game ppl coud choose of love contestants

I'm gunna post for this game because this game and Estquer and the whole group that was in this game for the loooong time that this game was played, I thought I wasn't obligated as such, but it would be respectful of me to pay my respects to those group of people for making it so fun, so thank you.

1. What was your plan going into the game? I was actually planning to stick on the sidelines and play it by ear, but that didn't work and I got myself into an alliance that I ended up screwing up several times, which lead to my elimination.

2. How did it change? Well, basically, like I said, I got into an alliance that was a good choice for me, but I didn't really feel too comfortable with it until about top 10, and even then I had my doubts.

3. List your alliances
    I was, I believe, a part of the mod alliance (Aly and Sir Bitter especially) for much of the game, I was closest with Sir Bitter, though. At points through out the game I got close to Doeboy aswell, and was with unouwantmeman in the beginning of the game. I made a fake alliance with Sundae to sabotage her, and I guess that worked out okay.

4. What was your favorite challenge? I loved the one where we had to type all the letter's out from the picture onto like, a message, it racked my brain, but it was a good challenge.

5. What was the most surprising twist? Can I say the game itself? , but honestly, like, my favourite twist would've been the past and future setup. Actually, the twist that this game didn't have was my favourite, In AIW's chain reaction game with the tribes, that destroyed me. Really did. Glad this game didn't have a twist like that. :D

6. What will you take away from this game? Note to self: Always trust Sir Bitter! Honestly, I believe that I could've made top 3 if I did so many things differently in this game, I got way too involved on being my own person when I should've played some things in this game by ear, definitely. At times I enjoyed being all up in people's face's finding out about alliances, working on my own, etc. but it didn't work that way at all. And I did things that got me eliminated. I'll take away from this game that I need to not try to be the center of attention in a game. Is bad yall, dun do it.

7. Any comments about the winner? I'm so happy that GXG won, she deserved it more than anyone in this game, she was so foremost through out the game, knew what she wanted to do and knew who she wanted to do it with. She was loyal to the people she started the game with (Which screwed me over, but I understand. ) and she always stuck with a core group and didn't jump. She was respectful and did well in the challenges and deserved the win probably more than anyone else based on respect and kindness.

8. Any regrets? I have lots and lots of regret's coming into the game, but I don't really want to type them

9. What could have made the game go more smoothly? I believe that if people tried a bit harder to hand things in, challenges, votes, etc. and actually made the game go a bit faster, that could've made it better.

10. How were the graphics/visual layout of challenges etc? All of the graphics to this game were perfectly done by who ever did them, I applaud Estquer for making this game as visually appealing as it was fun. ;D

11. What improvements should I make to future games like this? None. You were perfect, It was the other people that were the problem. D:

12. Any interest in playing future games by me? The answer would be most definitely, if I wasn't so busy at this point in time, if I ever get a clear in my current schedule, I'll definitely join a game of yours (and probably will even if I don't have time, knowing me. >.>)

One last thing I'd like to say is thanks to everyone who made this game so fun, so competitive and so mentally tiring, you made this game worth playing and worth holding onto, I'll definitely take a lot of memories of playing with different people, I've taken a lot in from this game to use in future stratergies.

Thank you, Gemma.
      Spoiler:  

Which I forgot when I started to sink...

It was really UBER fake Gemma.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    It was really UBER fake Gemma.
    You believed it!
      Spoiler:  

Which I forgot when I started to sink...

Quote Originally Posted by Gemma View Post
    You believed it!
    Read my answers to Estquer's question. I didn't include it. I know you hate me. How can I trust you?

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Achievements

Better years late than never! Reading this = good way to kill a free 2 hours.

For Viewers/lurkers:

1. Who were you (secretly, since most of you never posted) rooting for during the game?
    The anti-mod alliance, Iron especially.

2. What surprised you?
    Sir Bitter coming back into the game & the divergence.

3. What was the most exciting part of the game?
    The divergence! Loved it. Really cool & creative. :D

4. What do you have to say about the game? Any comments? Suggestions? Quibbles?
    I loved reading it - it had such cool rules and was very unique.

"I'm not into nipple play" -- Aly, forums administrator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12