Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Trinity The Tuck

How was Monet gonna be the original winner with THIS BITCH?

Online story flippers got me confused...

Brains, Booty, Business VanityEgo's Avatar

Achievements

So:

• Trinity's verse in Super Queen was straight-up cringe-worthy
    • Her execution of the choreography was clunky
    • On top of being uninspiring, her final lipsync featured a failed cartwheel

The only thing she had going for her was a fierce final runway look, but like, if she truly has a stylist picking outfits for her, it's not exactly a manifestation of her talent.
    I'm not saying she 100% deserved to lose based on her finale performance alone, but it would've been a very fair justification, the same way choosing her for having a slightly better track record than Monét would've been fine.

She ain't a damn singer, but I must admit I find her music pretty catchy for what it is. And the music videos are well-produced and entertaining as hell. Casting Blair as Regina George was such an inspired choice tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    So:

• Trinity's verse in Super Queen was straight-up cringe-worthy
    • Her execution of the choreography was clunky
    • On top of being uninspiring, her final lipsync featured a failed cartwheel

The only thing she had going for her was a fierce final runway look, but like, if she truly has a stylist picking outfits for her, it's not exactly a manifestation of her talent.
    I'm not saying she 100% deserved to lose based on her finale performance alone, but it would've been a very fair justification, the same way choosing her for having a slightly better track record than Monét would've been fine.
    TEA
    The crown could’ve went to either of them, but sadly they decide that it will went to both of them.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Trinity mastered the art of branding + reality-tv.

Dis bitch delivers you a show.
    GOD IS REAL!

Bitch played a fair game (eliminate the weaker one instead of threats) and proved she can handle the heat.

And her finale rap is not that bad, much better than the one in Category is

Granted that bitch cannot dance but she proved that she deserved the crown with what she shows throughout the show alone.
    Link Ranks Makeover From Top Model (Updated 29th September)

Fav Top Model Contestant of 2019

NONE so far

her performance is not that far off than Monet on the finale so......

Achievements

Her video has almost 1 mln views.

WORK, BITCH.

She bores the hell out of me. She lacks "vulnerability" on the show to make me root for her.

I have the same thing with her that I have with Chad. They’re both extremely polished, they have fantastic looks, they excell at basically anything thrown their way, they’re funny when they need to be, they’re great performers, and they don’t do anything that’s wrong or offensive. But I just don’t really find myself connecting to them at all

So on the fact that she’s basically perfect, Trinity deserved to win for me. But I wouldn’t personally have handed her the crown because I just can’t find her relatable.

^

My exact opinion about both queens.
    They are so talented but I just can't relate to them. They are in a way really "robotic", everything they do is great but it's almost too polished.

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by arizona View Post
    I have the same thing with her that I have with Chad. They’re both extremely polished, they have fantastic looks, they excell at basically anything thrown their way, they’re funny when they need to be, they’re great performers, and they don’t do anything that’s wrong or offensive. But I just don’t really find myself connecting to them at all

So on the fact that she’s basically perfect, Trinity deserved to win for me. But I wouldn’t personally have handed her the crown because I just can’t find her relatable.
    I agree that she never appears very vulnerable in order for us to connect with her in that way, but then I don’t really feel like it should be as much a necessity as the show makes it out to be. I find her personality really endearing. She is someone who has had her ups and downs during both seasons but she deals with these with confidence and determination. She may not have breakdowns in the way of many other queens however she is still well rounded nevertheless.

Achievements

I mean someone like Alaska is extremely polished, but what prevents her from registering as robotic is her drag persona is very much infused with her personality, whereas queens like Chad or Trinity seem like they're attempting to reproduce a preconceived idea of the perfect drag queen, at the expense of their own point of view. It's a valid way to do drag, just not one that I personally respond to when it comes to Drag Race.

Achievements

I just love that she can laugh at herself.
    GOD IS REAL!

I agree with the points above about her lack of relatability. I don't find her personable at all, and Vanity made a great point that it seems as if she is trying to meet a preconceived idea of being the most perfect and polished drag queen. Ironically, what makes her one of the least inspiring RPDR winners to me is the fact that she sacrifices any sense of candidness/vulnerability in favor of trying to portray herself as a dominant and competitive queen that was likely bred in a science lab. Ultimately, what Trinity lacks is an opinion on really anything??? And, when you compare Trinity to the likes of Bob TDQ, Sasha Velour, Jinkx Monsoon, Alaska and even Trixie Mattel, I find that Trinity stands out for the wrong reasons entirely.

She deserved her spot on All Stars and based on her AS4 trajectory she deserved her win also. However, she's a bottom 3 winner for me, along with Violet Chachki and Chad Michaels.

Achievements

In short: Trinity is what happens when a queen does not invest enough points in her Uniqueness stat.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VanityEgo View Post
    In short: Trinity is what happens when a queen does not invest enough points in her Uniqueness stat.
    I think she is Unique in the sense of she was a pageant queen & is a race horse which can pretty much do any type of drag she desires (versatility). Bred to perfection. I think what she lacks is charisma. Simply because she is funny when she wants to be. But like someone said up above she can only relate to those who really don’t see any flaws in themselves and that isn’t a very wide audience.

#RPDR9 Yvie Oddly | Brooke Lynn Hytes | Plastique Tiara | Vanessa Vanjie Mateo

#iServeFace

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456