Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Sandra Diaz-Twine

Why do some people call Sandra "Changa" ??

It's her nickname bb.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

I don't know how someone can hate her. I really don't.

"Lose lips sink ships."
    "Yes they do."
    "Yes they did."

Yes they did, Sandra.

Quote Originally Posted by wpatriot View Post
    Why do some people call Sandra "Changa" ??
    [youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5h5GGguchs&hl=fi_FI&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&co lor2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D5h5GGguchs&hl=fi_FI&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x234900&co lor2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Watch at 3.40 mark and you will learn

I'm so happy that they brought her back. She's so epic and funny.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    I'm so happy that they brought her back. She's so epic and funny.
    Me too.. I like people like her more then the ones Jeff drools over all the time (Russell, Coach, Rupert, James, Amanda etc.)

Yeah funny and likable people but still, able to win. She even sabotages her tribe but in a way, it's funny but when Russell does it, it's hella unnecessary.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

So I had wanted to blog this season before it started (but never did lol)... I did a write up of the cast just so I could gather my thoughts before the series began, and this is what I had said about Sandra:

SANDRA DIAZ-TWINE (Pearl Islands)
    Sassy Sandra is memorable for her uninhibited mouth, which surprisingly never hampered her in the game. Sandra is in pretty much the exact same position that she was in during her first playthrough–if she can survive the first few votes, she’ll go far.

Sandra’s original strategy had two components, largely derailed by detractors as not being “strategy” at all, but if they worked (and boy, did they ever ), then it’s hard to decry them. Firstly, she made sure to stay under the radar, and on Pearl Islands, a season ripe with huge players, it was essential–whenever targets were discussed, Sandra was never on the list. Her other big strategy was the first truly successful use of “vote prostitution”–she would put her vote anywhere if it meant the name that was written down wasn’t “Sandra.” She made friends, yes, but she knew the most important thing is always being in the majority.

Sandra has an enormous target on her in the beginning for two reasons–one, she’s a previous winner, which means that there will certainly be players seeking to take her out based simply on the notion that she doesn’t deserve a second chance. On top of that, she is not a physically strong competitor–she’ll be a weak link on her tribe as far as challenges go, and if the first edition of All-Stars taught us anything, it’s that being an older woman who’s already won before is giving you no advantages.

However, to reiterate, if Sandra isn’t ousted based on those criteria early on, she could easily go to the final episode once more, because as in the Pearl Islands, there will be bigger fish to fry.
    The only thing I was wrong about was the target on her back, which still, quite honestly, amazes me.

OMG you're my inspiration Guru. I'm gonna do cast assessment too before Nicaragua begins.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011