Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stephenie LaGrossa

Stephenie is amazing and will always be. She will always be remembered in our hearts and I can't wait for her fourth chance. <3 hahaha

James is a stupid douchebag, he doesn't know how to play this sh!t and he always fights with the best women. <3 Peih Gee Eliza Steph <3
    ANTM ALL TIME: Sophie Sumner, Dominique Reighard, Alexandria Everett, Catherine Thomas, Brittany Brower, Brooke Miller, Kimberly Leemans, Molly O'Connell, Allison Kuehn, Fatima Siad, Jayla Rubinelli, Erin Wagner, Samantha Potter, Chantal Jones, Jade Cole, Ann Markley, Whitney Thompson, Norelle Van Herk, Yaya da Costa, Melrose Bickerstaff, Natasha Galkina, Tatiana Dante.

SURVIVOR: Eliza Orlins, Ami Cusack, Candice Woodcock Cody, Brenda Lowe, Alicia Rosa, Peih Gee, Courtney Yates, Abi Maria.

She deserves 4th chance for being so unepic this season. <333

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

i think the way she left was a lil epic.
    "*insert speech here*"
    "shut yo mouth"
    "aww c'mon"

that cemented the doucheyness of James
    and the godness of Tom

Her "It's been a pleasure" is so poised. <33 That she still smiled when she left the Tribal Council.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

RNO: You and Amanda both played three times. In your two seasons, you won three tribal immunities and one individual, making the finals once. Amanda won a combined nine immunities and made the finals twice. Based on that, your confessionals, and your Tribal Council comments, how was Amanda weaker than you, and so weak that you called her the weakest overall?

Stephenie: A good question. I don’t know the stats. I was just saying it from a challenge standpoint when we were out there. Amanda is a good athlete – I definitely underestimated her. But it was so weird. It was her and James, and James did everything for her. She’s one of those girls that needed a guy to cater to her. Whereas me and Cirie and Candice would go out and do our own thing and not be like, “Tom can you crack this coconut open for me?” It made her seem really weak as an individual. Maybe Cirie is not the most athletic, but she’s bigger so she has strength behind her. It’s obvious that Candice is more phys athletic than Amanda and she’s self-sufficient. Amanda got really whiny and girly and we were all saying it. We were like, “Amanda, we’re not out here modeling, stop trying to look pretty. Stop putting your hand on your hip every time the camera comes around. It’s not America’s Next Top Model.”

The Nerve RTVGWiki

ew @ what Amanda is really like D:

Eww at James and Amanda

To be honest, I kinda see where Stephenie is saying bout her.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

"its been a pleasure"

ugh
    such a Survivor Legend.
    Episode 2 TC delivered so much.

i wanna watch it over an over

Stephenie was so funny during the Reunion show.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234