Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyson Apostol

He was more catty than anything.

[youtube]go6CpoPCmaY[/youtube]

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Thanks Estquer and Thomnom!

ugh, i have a feeling he will be even more attention seeking this season

But I think that he will be more strategic this time too.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Yeah I agree. I think understood the wrongs he did last time

Big Brother 15: Elissa - Nick - Candice - Jessie
    Bad Girls Club 11: Sarah - Janelle

Have you guys noticed how lame Tyson is this season? Okay probably not lame, but he lost the spunk and the angst that he had during Tocantins. Don't get me wrong, he's doing the right thing but he's kinda boring so far.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    Have you guys noticed how lame Tyson is this season? Okay probably not lame, but he lost the spunk and the angst that he had during Tocantins. Don't get me wrong, he's doing the right thing but he's kinda boring so far.
    I feel like Tyson has scaled back being too over the top so he doesn't become a target, which is the smart thing to do--but we also have to remember that we only see what the editors choose to show, and it's obvious that they are more interested in focusing on other people over Tyson (I think the same is true for Courtney.) The two of them are probably just as quoteworthy as they were in their original seasons, but we simply aren't getting to see it because the editors are convinced we'd rather see Russell's "amazing DOMINATION!!!!"

Yeah their confessionals are still entertaining but they lacked the entertainment outside the confessionals.

I guess he was just humbled by what happened to him in his season.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

i want Tyson gone soon,
    cos he is just not epic this season,
    cos i think he is trying hard ala slicking his hair back to look more villian-y

I don't even think that he's trying hard.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

I much prefer him this time around!! When he's shown, he was absolutely hilarious and for the first time in a confessional he acted sane when speaking about Coach.
    BTW Tyson is not a real villain. He only puts that face for the camera. It's obvious to be that he's faking his persona but now the true him came out a bit. I'm telling you, Tyson isn't as mean as he looks

It's probably not fake. It's just that he's really sarcastic and brutally honest. I think that he's a villain for what he did to Timbira especially to Brendan, Sierra and Erinn.

The Nerve RTVGWiki

I asked him to tell us some new cool facts about the others and he said "They are exactly how they portrayed."

Really? How uncool lol.
    He did say that Russell thinks he's the best but he is actually one of the only players that can never win the game. So true

He's still sarcastic.
    one person asked him "What are you up to."
    He said "Learning how to smoke."
    and another question.
    Do people recognize you?
    He said "I recognize myself in the mirror every morning."

Quote Originally Posted by Diversify View Post

Really? How uncool lol.
    He did say that Russell thinks he's the best but he is actually one of the only players that can never win the game. So true
    ALOL.
    i love how all the allstar cast bash Russell cos of his cockiness.

He said Russell was actually worse in real life than he is on TV. He also said that he can never win because everyone just hates him a lot. I guess he's not a likable guy.

I sense bitterness from him,

The Nerve RTVGWiki

I have no idea why he would switch his vote, it was such a bad move tbh
    I actually liked him, I wanted to see more of him because he barely got air time D:

Quote Originally Posted by Sundae Morning View Post
    I sense bitterness from him,
    To be fair, those are a little out of context. He doesn't have any hostility towards Russell, just doesn't really rate him as a player or a person. He's not bitter at all in his interviews, he was debating with Dalton why he should replace Erik and be #1 for dumbest move in Survivor history. I love Tyson (well not so much in Tocantins because I adored Sierra; but I liked him a lot this time).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast