Page 1 of 1395 12311511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: Elouai Models/Games Discussion Thread

Elouai Models/Games Discussion Thread

To evade SPB being angry...

heres the elouai models discussion thread!!

discusss everything elouai dolls related, new dolls,new games,suggestions, everything... except things related to ENTM since it has a thread.

new Kouichi hays hi!

lulz.

Okay, I don't get how to make different poses using different poses and chopping them up. I just...can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by youllseemeontv View Post
    lulz.

Okay, I don't get how to make different poses using different poses and chopping them up. I just...can't do it.
    Unfortunately, this is what I do and I'm going to tell you, the result sucks most of the time. It's not easy

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLove View Post
    Unfortunately, this is what I do and I'm going to tell you, the result sucks most of the time. It's not easy
    ha!! yeah it is a pain ( it took me like 3 hours lol ) but it is posible, I made this photo of richter:

using various elouai images:

I know you didnt like my pic YSMOT but it was a sucess for most people so I guess it really is possible, but you really have to use and mix both of kerum´s and fiqary´s photoshoping tricks on the tutorial thread. it really helped me to do this stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv View Post
    I know you didnt like my pic YSMOT but it was a sucess for most people so I guess it really is possible, but you really have to use and mix both of kerum´s and fiqary´s photoshoping tricks on the tutorial thread. it really helped me to do this stuff
    I did! And he received third call-out for this, didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLove View Post
    I did! And he received third call-out for this, didn't he?
    yes! yipiee!! it looks like richer does better when I worked much harder with the oufit.
    even though I did 3 tries for this past photoshoot:

I know he looked a little possesed but I though I fitted the relaxed idea

Luis, those are amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by LaChunk View Post
    So since ENTM ended I've been googline ways to "pixel" your own clothes, because in my opinion it looks 10x better if you use clothes that actually look like the belong on an Elouai doll, than if you use a real photo.

So, here are some versace-esque clothes I made, what do you guys think? Yes, the mannequins are creepy. :] Tayla modeled that first dress over at VPMA.

I...I think I just died. Those are INCREDIBLE! I can't even express how amazing those look

[spoiler5]

[/spoiler5][/spoiler5]

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Luis, those are amazing!

I...I think I just died. Those are INCREDIBLE! I can't even express how amazing those look
    thanks bb! :D:D

I know those dresses are gorgeous,Im not sure if they were versace isnpired only or they are based on actual versace dresses

Because a real designer should make these dresses IRL TBH

After the talk of recreating ANTM cycles/contestants, I tried my hand at making Allison. I think it's possible, but might require heavy face editing. I edited the mouth and made the eyes from scratch. Feel free to use I guess, because I don't think I'll ever use her.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbulence View Post
    After the talk of recreating ANTM cycles/contestants, I tried my hand at making Allison. I think it's possible, but might require heavy face editing. I edited the mouth and made the eyes from scratch. Feel free to use I guess, because I don't think I'll ever use her.

oh GOD,perfect job , allison was just made for being a elouai doll TBH

Oh my god! I love her!
    If you don't end up using her for anything [like my future game], may I?
    I really hope you, or someone ends up using her for my game though.

motherofthehouseofelouai spellboundboy's Avatar

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Hoodie View Post
    Luis, those are amazing!

Let's just say....if all those dresses were in black....they'd come in handy for Cycle 6

Quote Originally Posted by RockerTannz View Post
    Oh my god! I love her!
    If you don't end up using her for anything [like my future game], may I?
    I really hope you, or someone ends up using her for my game though.
    Hehe, well I assumed that since you plan on starting your game at Cycle 1, it would take quite awhile to get to Cycle 9. But yeah, feel free to use her if you want!

Well I just didn't like it overall, but the pose is nice especially since you made it, and I actually like it now. Lulz.

You should've used that shot.

WOW! Perfect!

Achievements

OOH! Cycle 6 ENTM much?1?!?!?1!?!!

Alison from Cycle 2 was apposedtabe Alison-esque...but not rly.

Achievements

[CENTER][SIZE="4"]To evade SPB being angry...
    OIC @ you making me out to be the angry bitch.

Thank god this thread was made TBH. Thanks for the comments on the dresses everyone! :]

Oh, and they could EASILY be made black. In fact... I'll go do that now. I plan on making more.
    I can blink.

Hee, those dresses are amazing, LaChunk!

I'd like some opinions on two girls I've created~

Matilde and Dora, both are from Mexico City. See if you can guess who inspired Matilde's doll. XD
    ANTM:Azmarie | Alisha

Page 1 of 1395 12311511015011001 ... LastLast