Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of Zelda series

I started the series late.

I was drawn to all the urban legends, myths, and theories about all the different things in the different games.

Quote Originally Posted by LaChunk View Post
    Ocarina of time is so much fun. I should really go finish it...

On a side note, I think Windwaker is my all time fav :P You can start stoning me now
    Hey, I liked Windwaker too, and i'm still upset that my brother lent it to a friend and never got it back. I love Ocarina of Time, because of the temples and the song to the water temple: 'Serenade of Water'

http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1212220p1.html

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/th...ive-years.aspx

Two perfect reviews for Skyward Sword (this is just from the sites I actually read). It's a great month to be a gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Muffin View Post
    http://wii.ign.com/articles/121/1212220p1.html

http://www.gameinformer.com/games/th...ive-years.aspx

Two perfect reviews for Skyward Sword (this is just from the sites I actually read). It's a great month to be a gamer
    OMG, Thanks! I'm soooooo freaking excited for the 20th, of this month. I still need to finish Twilight Princess, but have avery long way to go.

I've had this pre-ordered for over a year now, and I'll be home for Thanksgiving to play it. I am so stoked.

I need to pre-order mine from Amazon. I'm scared that I won't receive it until like Monday.

I've been playing Skyward Sword all day. I am very happy with it so far.

i remember playing this on the gameboy

Quote Originally Posted by Euride View Post
    I've been playing Skyward Sword all day. I am very happy with it so far.
    I have to wait until Tuesday to even pick it up from Gamestop!!

I've been playing Twilight Princess recently and I love it If I can finish the game I may end up getting Skyward Sword.

The fighting is kind of hard for me to get used too though but I'm sure I will get used to it soon.

I friggin' love Skyward Sword. I have to say that I prefer the artwork of Twilight Princess much better, but still love Skyward. It's a bit difficult to get used to the controls, so I say the learning curve is just a tad bit longer. A must have tho.

Another thing, I cannot STAND how there are check-point statues that you have to find to save the game as opposed to just pressing start and saving your game there. That's the only drawback to the game, in all honesty.

Haven't bought Skyward Sword yet but I'll pick it up after exam on Friday. It'll be the first Zelda game I've played since Majora Mask!

The first Zelda game I had ever played was A link to the past on the SNES many years ago, been in love with series since. Haven't had time to get Skyward Sword yet hopefully after finals I get it and hide in my apartment and play it during Christmas break.
    Never was and never will be

can you say... magnetic? NikkySan's Avatar
    Is it weird that A Link To The Past is my favourite Zelda game? I dunno, maybe because it was my first Zelda game.

RTVG Idol

Achievements

Starting to get into playing this game series.

I also bought the Zelda 3DS XL bundle that came out in November. However, I already have a physical copy of LoZ: ALBW and have no use for the download code for the digital version. Not sure what to do with the code, I want to sell the code for $30, but since I want to kind of want to keep the paper for the bundle's completeness' sake, it's rather risky for me to sell it on eBay.
    3DS FC: 0903-2745-4011

Achievements

IM GOING TO PURCHASE HYRULE WARRIORS TODAY

I am *THE* original babygurl!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lumina View Post
    IM GOING TO PURCHASE HYRULE WARRIORS TODAY
    JELLYY! I have party life priorities and got no money to spend on games

I'm kinda considering getting Hyrule Warriors too tbh. I've never really played any of the Dynasty Warriors games and I'm not that into Zelda but it just looks like so much fun~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast