Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Seth Aaron Henderson

He's going to do so well; I can just feel it I loved when he went back stage and jumped on Emilio

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Bryant Park! But when Michael started going on about the crotch of the trousers I got so nervous.

I didn't really care for him much during the beginning of the season but I'd love to see him win! His designs are top notch!

his black nails gross me out for some reason!!

How rude @ Tim telling him to rework his whole design in 4 weeks. Of course Seth Aaron pulled it off and then some (24 pieces!?), but my heart completely sunk for him. I loved those coats!!
    [RIGHT]
    [SIZE="1"][Credit to: Astral Projection]
    antm18: sophie louise
    catherine allisha ashley kyle mariah

Achievements

Gurl me too.
    I don't think the best ones should be re-worked at all but just incorporate color into some new designs that will add some to his collection.

Uhm, his collection looked uh-freaking-mazing. :P I can't believe Tim did that. If Seth Aaron just adds some color, his collection will look new though.
    I can blink.

Achievements

Oh I love his family.

His collection is so fantastic. By the way I do understand Tim to say that. He didn't mean it's bad, but he wants to push SA the best he can to win over that narcist Emilio Sosa.

Spoiler:  

HE HAD BETTER WIN!!! That is all.

Win! Please please please. That would just make my week.

His final collection reminded me of that one other kinda punk guy winner. He was alright

Quote Originally Posted by Turbochikens View Post
    His final collection reminded me of that one other kinda punk guy winner. He was alright
    Jeffrey Sebelia?

I loved most of Seth Aaron's collection. Fingers crossed!

Yeah. A lot of it reminded me of Jeff, especially the zipper work. [although I guess thats more in what he had before he changed everything]

I'm glad he won over Emilio, but I dunno, I didn't love his collection. I agree with Mila about it being like hot topic ish

Won't be anything left... Swim4life107's Avatar

Achievements

Another whatever winner on project runway, not shocking given the show's past.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbochikens View Post
    Yeah. A lot of it reminded me of Jeff, especially the zipper work. [although I guess thats more in what he had before he changed everything]

I'm glad he won over Emilio, but I dunno, I didn't love his collection. I agree with Mila about it being like hot topic ish
    really is this true? did he really win?
    ompom
    i'm so happy i haven't had a chance to watch last week's episode and won't be able to watch tonights for awhile but i am completely happy. i also have avoided all the spoilers of the final 4's collections so i can't tell how deserved his win is but i suspect unless emilio and mila rose up to tremendous hights, seth aaron's work stands up to the test. i'm glad that none of the judges harped on seth having a similar style to jeff' s. because tbh seth does what he does twice as well as jeffry, i don't think jeff's work was ever as well executed. i thought uli's final collection was as good as jeffrey's if not better anyway.
    yeah seth aaron i can't wait to see his work

Spoiler:  

There are no words to describe how happy I am with his victory. I think he was the total package as a winner--he had a strong point of view that he was able to show consistently, incredible and impeccable craftsmanship, and a lovable personality.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast