Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Girls Next Door (E!)

Did you hear the latest? Holly admitted to problems between her and Kendra on Chelsea Lately and apparently she isn't dating Hef anymore but instead twins.

Achievements

I heard all the girls are moving out of the mansion. PLEASE tell me this is a horrible rumor!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AIW View Post
    OMG, hahaha. I know you posted that a year ago but I just saw it

Quote Originally Posted by GlitterxGold View Post
    Anyone catch the Season 5 Premiere last night? Those were some very errm "creative" chocolate gifts they got Hef.
    LOL IKR?

I loved when Holly said

"I shoud like make these....and sell them.....EAT A VAGINA TODAY!"

hehe..I saw that on too. I bust out laughing when she said that..

I heard Hef and Holly isn't dating anymore, because she really wants to have kids, and Hef cant give them to her.

Now he is suppose to be dating some twins.
    Has anyone heard anything about this?

Yeah, I heard that too. I also heard Kendra and Bridget are leaving too.

It's gonna be the twins and some other chick(s).

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

Kendra's dating a football player and Holly is gone too they confirmed it on Chelsea Lately.

Aafreen//Da Eun//Kyle//Bruna//Danika

Bridget's staying for a little while and then she's leaving.

This is so sad TBH...

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

This IS so sad. I could totally see Kendra eventually leaving, and maybe even Bridgit, but HOLLY?! I can't really watch the show the same way now knowing this happened. I know it's super ironic but it makes me mad that Hef didn't waste anytime trying to find new girlfriends and moving those skanky twins in. If they try to continue the show with just those girls, I won't be interested in watching (and this is one of my favorite shows).
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

UGH @ this show falling apart. I love the new episodes but just thinking about future seasons, it makes me sad that Holly, Bridget and Kendra won't be there.

I just love this show so much.

Kendra is ENGAGED!

A month after confirming his split with Holly Madison, the Hef has announced ex Kendra Wilkinson is engaged to Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver Hank Baskett.

"Kendra Wilkinson has met someone who she would like to spend the rest of her life with," Hefner told Us Weekly. "He popped the question last Saturday. I have given her my blessing and will be giving her away at a very special wedding ceremony at the Playboy Mansion this coming June.

So if they do another GND season, will the twins be the stars of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Chantal_Is_Love View Post
    So if they do another GND season, will the twins be the stars of it?
    I read somewhere that Hef, Holly, Bridgit, and Kendra all signed on for another season.

This is so friggin' weird. Kendra and Holly are barely out of the mansion and Kendra is getting married in a few months and Holly is already proclaiming her "love" for Criss Angel. I have always loved the show but it's so odd watching it now knowing all of this has happened. Next week's show is the show where Holly introduces the twins to Hef. I already don't like them. I was watching a video on YouTube where Kendra elluded to the twins not being "faithful" and unappreciative.
    Fierce is a State of Mind.

I LOVE The Girls Next Door, last night's episode was so funny.

Bridget is my favorite.

That episode where they visited Kendra's home still makes me LOL. She always made Clairemont out to be so ghetto but it's really not. It's old but still considered one of the safer suburbs. I loved how the others caught on like, "Uhh this really isn't that bad."

Well the new season starts in October it stars Crystal Harris and The Shannon Twins. I dont know if I'll watch. I grew to be fond of Holly, Bridget, and Kendra and no other people WILL replace them in my heart. lol The Shannon twins are annoying and just rub me the wrong way, Crystal might be alright but those twins....
    Never was and never will be

i saw it last night.
    i like crystal, the twins are just annoying though.

The new girls suck TBQH

Crystal is almost ok with me, but the twins are so boring

And they don't have the personalities that the other girls had

I miss Kendra, Bridgette, and Holly

Achievements

I hate the new girls. I feel like they are all just trying to act like Holly/Bridget/Kendra instead of getting their own personality. And also, I HATE it when Barbie is on the show. She's so weird and annoying.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12