Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293
Results 1,657 to 1,670 of 1670

Thread: The Entertainer 10 - WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT

Achievements

Du:

Now, let's see who won the public's heart in the portfolio battle.

Good luck!

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

ANNA CLEVELAND 201
    DU JUAN 159

In the first part of the judging, the judges pick their preferred photos each week in this judges-only portfolio battle.
    For each picture that is preferred by the judges, the model will receive +5.

Week 1

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Anna | Du

Week 2

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Du

Week 3

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Du

Week 4

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Du

Week 5

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Anna | Du

Week 6

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Du

Week 7.1

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Anna

Week 7.2

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Du | Anna

Week 8

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Anna | Anna

Week 9

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Anna | Anna

Week 10

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Du | Anna

Week 11

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Anna | Du

Week 12.1

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Anna | Anna

Week 12.2

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Du

Week 13.1

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Anna | Anna

Week 13.2

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Du

Week 14.1

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Anna | Anna

Week 14.2

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Anna | Anna | Anna

Week 14.3

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Anna | Du

Challenge

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Du | Du | Du

Now, let's see the result from the judges' portfolio battle.

Good luck!

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

ANNA CLEVELAND 50
    DU JUAN 50

In The Final Judging, each judge will pick their personal winner.
    For each pick, the model will get +10.

Spoiler:  

First of all, congratulations for making it to the Top 2.
    You both have worked so hard and have earned your sports in the final 2.
    I am very, very proud of you!

Anna, when you first signed up for the game, I knew you would make it far.
    I had always wanted to have you since Season 8 so it took 3 seasons to finally have you here and gurl, it's really worth the wait.
    You were the second call-out Queen of the season and that means you were very consistent in the competition.
    I knew that you were quite a surprise addition in the Final 2 but before Rianne went on her full slaying mode,
    I always thought that you would be one of the finalists because of your consistent second call-out orders.
    You finally received your long-awaited FCO on the Final week and it was truly well-deserved because all of your 3 shots on that week were so amazing.

Du, unlike Anna, I didn't know how you would do in the game because I thought your portfolio was a bit one note/limited and gurl, you really proved me wrong.
    The moment that you slayed me in the Elephant week, I knew you would be the one to beat and I'm so glad I wasn't wrong.
    The next week after the Elephant week, you got your first FCO with your amazing Highlight shot and you consistently kept on churning great pictures since that week.
    Unfortunately, because of your disadvantage in your portfolio, you couldn't keep on your consistency later on as you kept sending shots that would make us say "Choices."
    With that being said, you still managed to stay away from the bottom spot before the Finale week.
    Another thing that I admired you from you is that you were a risk-taker.

It's really hard to pick a winner between these two amazing finalist but there can only be one winner so I have to pick my own personal winner.
    My pick for the win is Anna.

Spoiler:  

Well this is the first time I get to judge this entire season, but both of these girls are really underwhelming and I would have probably did a better job at all these challenges.
    Honestly I really don't give a fυck who wins at this point because I'll never judge a game like this again, the budget wouldn't allow it.
    I'm just kidding, this show has absolutely no budget from the looks of it.
    I really hope you had a lot of fun while playing this game, because I sure as hell didn't. I don't define drag, drag is defined by me.
    They told me to pick a winner, but I think the producers should just keep their prizes because neither one of these hoes should survive this lipsync.
    I did a portfolio voting and it was a tie, but I'm against double crownings, so you could do a rock-paper-scissors thing I guess. Or I'll just flip a coin.
    Okay, it's head. Then there you go, -Du- is my pick. How's your head? Bon voyage.

Spoiler:  

Anna, the dark horse. Maybe sometimes Misundaztood and a bit under the radar in the beginning, but Who Knew you could turn it up when it really matters.
    And look where you are now! But it's a Long Way To Happy. Nobody Knows if you will Walk Away with the crown or not, but either way, you've earned my Respect.
    Also, You Get My Love for your The Tapes and your finale submissions in particular. Those photos really did Blow Me away.

Du, the front-runner. You're definitely not one of the Stupid Girls and you knew how to play your cards right most of the time.
    You were The One That Got Away with a maybe mediocre photo, simply by how Funhouse your ideas and captions were. I love this kind of So What attitude and this is how you can get Whatever You Want.
    In the later stages of the competition, it seemed like you lost steam. Maybe the Trouble with Rianne all the time was a bit of a distraction and a Bad Influence.
    On the other hand, you should Raise Your Glass to your phenomenal submissions for the Elephant and OTT Death Scenes themes and I can't think of any really bad week of yours - there was never even One Foot Wrong.

In order to pick my winner, I had Conversations With My 13 Year Old Self and asked myself: Who is Just Like A Pill that I can't get enough of? Who is the Crystal Ball, the Glitter In The Air?
    Just Give Me one Reason why this one girl shouldn't win. Oh My God, this is hard, but Eventually This Is How It Goes Down. Let's Get The Party Started for my winner, ... -DU-!

The scores are in so it's time to announce the winner of this competition.
    Which one of you will become The Entertainer?
    Who will be joining The Entertainer list along with our 9 previous stunning winners?

Will it be Anna Cleveland, The Dutch Beauty, also known as the Second Call-out Queen of the season, who completely slayed us all with her Finale shots?
    or Du Juan, The Chinese Beauty, also known as the Frontrunner of the season, who had daring & risky approach in her stunning shots?

With the score 1578,5 to 1556,5, The Entertainer is ..........

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Du Juan! You are the most entertaining girl of Season 10 !!! :D
    You beat out 19 strong models (like, Wow!) and now, you are standing in front of me as The Winner.
    You were the frontrunner of the season, you slayed us all with your amazing shots in the early weeks of the competition.
    You did kind of lose your sparks in the middle of the competition but you still could pull some best photos and stay out from the bottom spot.
    You had some daring and risky approaches in your photos and they worked out for you cause you ended up as The Winner!

OOC : Congrats betinez for winning my game!!!
    I know that I robbed both you and Du in the other universe so I'm happy that I could give the win to both of you in my game.
    You had quite an interesting journey in my game: You had Edita, Malgosia and Constance who did pretty well in her seasons and had large personalities,
    but you also played models like Gisele, Tao, Codie and Molly who didn't do so great in their seasons.
    I guess it's just all about playing the right model and I'm so glad you found the right model aka Du to win my game.
    Thank you for playing and I'm just so, so happy for you and also very proud of you. You truly deserve to win this season bb!

My Dear Anna, you are officially The Runner-Up of the season.
    You are also a winner in my eyes and all I can say is that the two of you were equally as good as the others to me.
    You both did really well and you provided so many amazing shots but Du's overall score was just higher than yours.
    You made it all the way to The Finale so you should be extremely proud with yourself!
    Come on. Give me a hug.

OOC : Congratulations for making it this far too, LaQuawnda!
    You are definitely one of the most promising RTVG players atm as I notice you always slay and make it far in the games you're in.
    This is also your second/third attempt in my game and I'm glad that I could see you making it all the way to the finale because on your first attempt with Lorena,
    you were so robbed and I honestly thought you deserved to make it further.
    Like I said that you are one of the most promising players here, so I'm expecting to snatch a win in my game in the future seasons.
    Thank you for playing as well and I'm just so, so happy for you and very proud of you too.

Thank you very much to all the players, betinez, LaQuawnda, chantalle, dirrtyER, IWokeUpLikeThis, Icing, hereisbon, marshmeow, rawr_imadino, rotcivoel, Angerebelle, tenknueng,amata54, basicusername, chazevanson, Poseidon, InfiniteEcho, CupidStunt, rehthea and LAVIVELOVER.

It's quite hard to host 2 games at the same time lol but I really enjoyed hosting these two games because all of the hard works the contestants put in the game
    and the funny roleplays that you all brought lol.
    I loved all the models, especially the Top 6 and anyone from the Top 6 would make a really great winner.

Thank you very much to the voters for voting in so many rounds and the viewers as well
    Last but not least, special thanks to my dearest judges, blindsparrow & Inter, who were willing to give comments and feedback to the contestants. :D
    Once again, thank you very much everyone. I seriously couldn't have done this without you.
    Congrats to the winner and the runner-up!

Spoiler:  

Last edited by leilkongman; 03-02-2019 at 08:32 PM.

Spoiler:  
    Congratulations babe <33333 You deserve this win 100% and I'm glad that if I lost to someone, it was you.
    Du slayed this season from start to end so this is SO deserving. Congrats once again
    I must say that I'm quite proud of myself for beating the odds (BTM 3 first week, saved just by a few points of not getting eliminated first) to eventually becoming the SCO queen of the season later give a tough fight to the front-runner.
    Of course I have to say a huge thank you to leil for hosting the game & all the judges for judging every week. I know it takes a lot of hard work and dedication so props to y'all. I had a blast playing as Anna, looking through her portfolio and all the briefs were amazing. Even though I didn't win, tbh, I felt like a winner when I won the public portfolio battle by such high margin. I hope this is not the last TE season because I truly enjoy this game and I felt like it has become iconique in so many ways; so please re-consider it.

Miss Anna, the weirdo forever SCO queen is out.

Achievements

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

I'm sorry if this ends up sounding like a bunch of nonsense, but it's just that this entire game has been such a wild journey that I'm not even sure how to properly react to this. After a total of 29 different tasks and trying my best to navigate Du's portfolio, being crowned the winner of a franchise I've played so many times before is just kinda surreal . Leilkongman, this has become one of my favorite franchises to play in RTVG, because you always have some of the most stunning themes. They're all really challenging, but that's part of the fun <3 I'm really glad that, despite all the limitations of Du's portfolio and a lot of broken links, I was able to share some of her best shots with RTVG and show everyone that she's a stunning model and that she deserves more love around here <3 It was an honor to play Du for a third time after two seasons of Be Next, and much like both of my Be Next runs as her, I had a great time, and I'm proud to have won such an intense competition! Thank you so much for all the voters and the judges for the constant support. I most definitely wouldn't have come anywhere near this finale without you all being so receptive of my submissions ! Big congratulations to Santi/Anna, as well! Santi, I'm so happy that we made it to this F2 together after we were constantly talking about this game since the very start, and if the outcome of this finale had been different with you as the winner, I would've been extremely happy for you, because I know how dedicated you were this entire time and your consistency throughout this competition speaks volumes. You are an amazing friend and I look forward to see this friendship growing more and more ! Thank you to all the contestants as well for performing at such a high level during this entire season! Your submissions kept me inspired and definitely pushed me so I could try my best to keep up with you all.

Thanks everyone for an amazing season, and I'm honored to finally join the winners circle of this amazing franchise <3

And of course, how else could I say "see you all later" besides using these pics?

Love you all !

Congrats to the both of you, esp the winner!

Achievements

This has been such an amazing game to follow with everyone turning it out every round.

Congrats to the winner!

くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

credit to robdowneyjr & leosfanblog for the gifs.

Congrats to both, winner and runner-up!

Congrats!!!!

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293