Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Survivor: Unova

Achievements

awww krook! you was robbed. you did a great job.

fanning my vagina at this f3. good luck ladies.

Achievements

Purrloin approves of this f3 <3

Achievements

Welcome to the final tribal council of the season.
    We will begin with opening statements from our finalists...

Quote Originally Posted by xymandopex

Hello esteemed panel of jurors! I'd like to start off by thanking Mr. Tooch for another amazing season; you know I adore this franchise and I'm honored to be a finalist once again. The game I've played this season is a contender for "game I'm most proud of" because it truly came down to one thing: perseverance. I entered the merge thinking I would easily be picked off, but I knocked on every door I possibly could and found ins where other people couldn't. People straight out ignored me, or fed me misinformation but I still found the cracks necessary to get me all the way to the final three. But lets start at the beginning shall we~

Times seemed peaceful at the Black Tribe considering we only went to tribal a total of one time Not only was my tribe strong, I was also nuzzled into a comfortable position -- in an alliance with Purrloin, Alomomola, Frillish, and Cryogonal and side deals with Timburr and Whimsicott. So what could possibly go wrong? A whole lot. The swap happened and my allies started dropping like flies. Hindsight being 20/20 I should've thrown challenges, but I didn't and Frillish and Cryogonal were voted off. Then, the one time I go to tribal I **** the bed. Purrloin, Alomomola, Whimsicott,and I should've controlled the vote, but paranoia about idols and last minute switches screwed us (we changed the target from Cinccino to Maractus at the last hour, which not only ended up splitting our votes but also caused Whimsicott to miss the deadline).

Now it's merge time! Woo! Except it's now Alomomola, Purrloin and I against the world. I tried salvaging my social game -- I spoke to Cinccino about a new alliance (we had just fought the round before, so no one would've seen it coming) but she led me astray and told me the target was Timburr. I spoke to Krookodile and Timburr and got wishy washiness. I even went to Serperior and never got a response. In conclusion my bff Alomomola was slayed without me ever knowing. Next round Purrloin and I made headway with Cinccino and she assured us that Timburr was now the actual target. I also made a new bond with Gothorita who was able to confirm this. Did I want Timburr to go? No, but a gurl gotta do what a gurl gotta do~

Next round Purrloin and I magically became the swing votes! Woo! Except (why can't things ever be easy ) it became Cinccino vs Gothorita. Great, I had to choose between the only two people who gave me the time of day. From my understanding Gothorita was pissed at Cinccino for aligning with Purrloin and Cinccino had a final three deal with Krookodile/Serperior and thought Gothorita was getting in the way of that. Ultimately, we sided with Cinccino after making a final 4 deal consisting of me, Purrloin, Cinccino and Maractus.

Okay I have a final 4 deal and it's final 7. It should be smooth sailing, right? WRONG. That alliance lasted all of five seconds. Cinccino told us to split the votes and she'd get Serperior as our fifth. Well the bitch lied. Luckily I won the most important immunity (for me, at least) because I think I would've gone had Purrloin been safe. After all the lies and a bunch of powers being used my other bff Purrloin was gone. But a bitch was not about to throw in the towel. Cinccino had made a mistake -- not only had she lied to me, she also lied to Maractus and blindsided Mienshao the round prior. So I scurried over to them, told them Cinccino was about to cut us all, stressed that we needed each other and formed the Triple M gurls. Hooray my misfortunes finally came to an end! We blindsided Cinccino at final 6, cut Serperior at final 5, and took out my frenemy Miss Krookodile at final 4.

Started from the bottom and now we here. My game was far from perfect, but every time I tumbled I got myself up and tried again. I showed that it's possible to overcome out-of-game friendships and play games on a clean slate. I even gained new friendships (I spent a large part of the game scared to message Maractus and Mienshao in fear that they'd reject me and they turned out to be stunning divas). I played as honest a game as I could, I adapted to the cards dealt to me, and ultimately I think my story should be the one that defines this season.

Thank you guys for reading, for asking questions, and for playing and making a kick ass season

Quote Originally Posted by Remco
    Ello jurors! I hope you're all enjoying DA BAWX GIRLS CLUB MORENO VALLEY. Also thx for the game, Ho and fellow finalists and jurors.

Anyway, I think all of you will agree with me that I did not play a flashy game at all. I mostly wanted to stay under the radar to not be targeted early on.

I think being on a strong tribe in the beginning kind of made me lazy in reaching out to other people. I only reached out to Purrloin by the time of the fourth round, because I felt like that in the tribe that I was on she'd be the one pulling the strings. We decided we wanted to work together and then we didn't talk for rounds LOL.

When we merged I started talking to Miss Cinccino as well and she had all the #tea ready for me. She told me that Alomomola and Mandibuzz were together and wanted to vote for her over like.. nothing. I can't even remember clearly what it was about. So, then Cinccino made a little plan to snatch Alomomola and we did so that waz it.

Then the round after I was told Timburr was being shady to tha host and we weren't really feeling that, so then we decided to get out Timburr.

The round after was kinda funny, because I had Mienshao come up to me and ask me who I was voting for. Cinccino had heard that Mienshao/Krookodile/Gothorita were all in a F3 deal together. We decided it was time to cut one of those three off and we came up with voting for Gothorita, because she's the best at challenges. I did lie to Mienshao about the vote and I told him I was voting for Mandibuzz, because I didn't really like Mandibuzz at that point bc I couldn't really trust her. But, we #BLINDSIDED Gothorita.. and apparently she had an idol in her pocket too, so sorry about that bew

The round after Mandibuzz/Cinccino/Purrloin all came togetha and started an alliance. Unfortunately, this alliance was shortlived because Cinccino decided to vote for Purrloin anyway while I was asleep, so this alliance broke up. Even though Cinccino was my number 1 at that point in the game, I wasn't really sure if I could trust her anymore. I didn't think she would betray me ever, but she definitely had her own agenda as well and was pretty much set up to win at that point.

So, then I talked to Mandibuzz again and he told me that he was talking to Mienshao. I then was like lol ok lets align that should be fun, so our little F3 alliance started yay! They wanted to vote out Cinccino first. I tried to sway them into voting for Krookodile, but unfortunately I was outvoted and had to vote out my closest friend in the game which totally sucked. Cinccino got mad at me, which I fully 1001% understand. I felt bad and apologized to her because I really did screw over a friend which sucks. So, I'm really sorry again, bew.

Then after that it was basically, make sure to win immunity and then vote off the other two.

So, okay I kinda rushed this opening statement, but I'll make sure to say more in my jury questions. I have forgotten a lot about this game, because of THE BAWX GIRLS CLUB and stuff, so in the last few rounds I was kinda just there. Anyway, I hope yall give me a chance to explain myself in the questions and I'm looking forward to it, thanks yall

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix

It's been a long ass time since I managed to make it this far in a game. Thank you for hosting this Ho, first of all, your Pokévivor series is a fun one to both follow and play and I'm glad to have gotten the chance to be a part of this one. Thank you also to Maractus/Remco and Mandibuzz/Eman for being great endgame allies, and to you jurors and pre-jurors for contributing to the experience.

I started off this game on a fuCKING SINKING SHIP FOR THE FIRST FIVE WEEKS in the disastrous, infamous
    White Tribe, where my main allegiance was found in fellow tribemates Gothorita/Rob and Krookodile/LaQuawnda. Together, we managed to survive those consecutive Tribal Councils with each other's help along with whoever we reached out to for the vote when Krookodile separated from us come Week 4. Then the merge came along, and...well, things turned out quite differently than I expected and hoped for them to at the beginning.

After
    Timburr/Gwynplaine was voted out, I started feeling nervous about the vote for the next two Tribal Councils...and I should've gone with my gut and Gothorita's advice the first time. He had told me he was gonna try and get Cinccino/CupidStunt out so, just in case word leaks and because of my suspicion, I should play my Idol (which I acquired the round Frillish/VanityEgo was eliminated). As you already see...I didn't, unfortunately. And because of it, Gothorita was sent to the Jury House.

Come to find out,
    Krookodile was actually in a final 3 with Cinccino and Serperior/Filler, with Cinccino successfully skewing the votes in their favor. I was on the outs and I didn't know what to do except basically drown in my own paranoia until it was my turn to join the Jury...that is, until, Mandibuzz approached me and we compared notes. We knew it was now or never for us to counter this threesome with our own, so I had reached out to Maractus who was actually already working with Mandibuzz...and thus, by pulling off a blindside on Cinccino, we were able to take control of the rest of the merge and make it to this point together.

No, my game wasn't perfect. Far from it, in fact. I should've listened to
    Gothorita and trusted my gut then, and I should've done better in staying socially aware. But if a single adjective could be attributed to it as a theme, it would be Adversity.

From the start I wasn't in the most favorable of positions, but I managed to stay afloat through the connections that I did make. I had people's backs when it counted, such as keeping
    Serperior over Frillish when Cryogonal/InfiniteEcho played his idol; flipping the vote from Lilligant/mooncat0 to Eelektross/VULpicks. (even though I wouldn't have if I had known his situation at the time better); and maintaining consistent contact with Timburr to keep him in the loop about the votes. I gave what I could in the challenges to keep my Tribe safe, and eventually it finally paid off in Week 6 even though it was only because of an average of two scores V.S. five. By all means I didn't slay this season, but I took what I was given and worked my way up--something that doesn't happen often in my strategy, where it's otherwise stagnant. I adapted to this game's climate and because of it, am sitting right here in front of you all.

I hope you all can see where I'm coming from and allow me to show you why I deserve your vote, why I deserve this win. Please hit me with whatever questions you got, and thank you all once again.

Questions will be posted shortly.

Achievements

Thank you to the jurors for their wonderful questions.
    Any future questions can be posted in the thread or sent to me to be added to this post.

Quote Originally Posted by betinez
    my mind is made up, hennies. best of luck to all three, tho!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine
    Timburr's Qs:

Hey Final 3 - my original plan was just to vote for whoever **** on CupidStunt the most, but I came up with a better idea. Each of you three now have 500 Pokebucks. I'm going to post three questions below, and for each answer you give me, I want you to bet a certain amount of these Pokebucks. If you give me the best answer, I'll double the amount of Pokebucks you bet on the specific answer. Otherwise you'd lose the Pokebucks you bet. You must put down at least 1 Pokebuck on each of the three questions, but otherwise how you split between the three questions is up to you. Person with the most Pokebucks once everyone has answered will get my vote. GL Have fun!

1. If you could go back to any point in history, which person would you fist fight?
    2. World hunger is a serious, growing issue in today's modern world. How would you make it worse?
    3. What would the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you outside of playing ORGs?

Quote Originally Posted by UblazRob
    What is the best drink?

What is the proper punishment for an incompetent subordinate?

What tier are you in?

Quote Originally Posted by Aly
    Congrats to the three of you for making it to the end. You all managed to beat some odds and pull off some epic blindsides in the game to get to the end. You all also seemed like underdogs at one point or another so I'm glad it was the three of you who made it here.

MANDIBUZZ

1. Mandi, do you love me? Are you riding? Say you'll never ever leave from beside me.

2. What do you consider a game-changing move you made in this game?

3. Assign both of your fellow finalists a Pokemon based on their play style and give reasoning for those selections.

MARACTUS

1. If this was Bawx Girls Club and you had a gun to eliminate one of your fellow finalists, who would you take out and why?

2. Did Cinccino blindside you the round I left as well or did she warn you ahead of time?

3. Are you sad I didn't make it to f3 so you couldn't threaten me with updating achievements for a vote?

MIENSHAO

1. Do you have hair and also legs?

2. Tell us something about your game that the jury might not be aware of.

3. If you weren't in the f3, which of your fellow finalists would you vote to win the game? Why?

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt
    1. Which of these - https://i.gyazo.com/03c1729734acb4fb...331108e136.jpg - Christmas songs matches each jurors personality?
    2. What type of pizza is each Juror most like and why?
    3. Assign each Juror a fast food restaurant and then rank them based on restaurant preference.
    4. Share a secret you know about each Juror.
    5. Make a stripper name for your fellow finalists
    6. Write a Haiku about winning the game.

~silence~

Quote Originally Posted by LaQuawnda
    Hello finalists. Queen Cuca aka robbed gawdess is here to drag you all to filth!

nah, jk

Mandibuzz: I can't be mad at you for coming so hard at me since I did the same I am sad things didn't work out between us but I had deals before you approached me and I felt because we didn't end up in the same tribes during pre-merge, things just didn't seem easy for us to actually be allies. I just wanted to clarify and say that I was never fake to you~ I never explicitly said I was voting for whoever you told me to, I always said I was down for it if we had the votes, and I felt like you never had them. Anyway, it was a good rivalry and I wish you luck

Maractus: Congrats bitch. We never talked during this game but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and maybe you can snatch my vote if you slay my answers~

For both of you:

Rank all the jurors based on how do you think was the biggest threat.
    Assign a gif to every juror based on their gameplay during this season.
    Tell me why do you deserve my vote over your opponent.
    Tell me what was your biggest game move.
    PINEAPPLE ON PIZZA. YES OR NO? (THIS IS IMPORTANT)

That's all! good luck xoxo

Queen Cuca out~

The final 3 now have 24 hours to answer any questions they wish.
    After 24 hours jury voting will begin.

Good Luck!

Achievements

hi everyone, I had a change of heart and after a long ****ing deliberation with myself and TRYING to answer these questions, I don't feel like it's right for me to participate in this final tribal council.

I have NOTHING to present to you guys so I don't even want you guys to bother even thinking of voting for me, because I simply don't deserve to win this.

I ****ing love both Eman and Phoenix and I don't want to take this win from either one of those guys, I feel like they deserve this SO MUCH. They worked their butts off to get to this point and I never in a million years want to take this away from them after my lackluster gameplay in this game. I've actually thought about quitting at the F4 tribal council so that Santi could get a chance to plead his case as well, but I did not go through with that unfortunately and now I feel so bad for it. If there's anyone that deserved to win this game, it's you. You did so ****ing well and I feel horrible for taking this away from you when you should be the one sitting here and winning.

SO GOOD LUCK TO BOTH OF YOU. YOU BOTH ****ING DESERVE THIS SO MUCH.

I'd also like to say sorry to Ho for wasting your time, I'm so ****ing sorry for this and not even trying

That's the gag of the season!

All jokes aside, I don't think you're giving yourself enough credit. Your gameplay wasn't lackluster in the least; you did something right to avoid getting targeted all game. You'd be just as deserving a winner as the rest of us

"Then the round after I was told Timburr was being shady to tha host and we weren't really feeling that, so then we decided to get out Timburr."

LOL. You know the hosting is good when they'll leak things to their players about someone because they made fun of a challenge. Womp womp.

Achievements

Don’t like it? THEN LEAVE. All you do is bitch and be rude, wait til you make some friends to showcase your bad attitude

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Gwynplaine View Post
    "Then the round after I was told Timburr was being shady to tha host and we weren't really feeling that, so then we decided to get out Timburr."

LOL. You know the hosting is good when they'll leak things to their players about someone because they made fun of a challenge. Womp womp.
    To be fair I contacted 2 friends and fellow hosts about how to deal with the situation because it was very strange and uncomfortable. It did not feel as though you were making fun of a challenge, I don't know you like that, it felt at first as though you were being defensive, then it felt like you were being disrespectful and in the end it was just confusing.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Don’t like it? THEN LEAVE. All you do is bitch and be rude, wait til you make some friends to showcase your bad attitude
    Oh, how silly of me. You're right. I should have waited until I had more friends here, and THEN I could comment on rigging when it's brought up. Gosh, I don't know what I was thinking! Thank you so much, CupidStunt.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2ch View Post
    To be fair I contacted 2 friends and fellow hosts about how to deal with the situation because it was very strange and uncomfortable. It did not feel as though you were making fun of a challenge, I don't know you like that, it felt at first as though you were being defensive, then it felt like you were being disrespectful and in the end it was just confusing.
    Jesus dude, do you call the police when someone knocks on your door, too? It was fairly obvious I was joking around asking if getting the puzzle answers tattooed would be a valid submission. I mean, I get it now - you're only really comfortable hosting people you know in here. Maybe just put that as a disclaimer on your advertisement next time.

*Also as one host to another, leaking to the cast that a player is being "shadey" is probably the opposite of a great way to deal with a situation, if there even is one.
    Last edited by Gwynplaine; 12-06-2018 at 03:29 PM.

Achievements

Oh, how silly of me. You're right. I should have waited until I had more friends here, and THEN I could comment on rigging when it's brought up. Gosh, I don't know what I was thinking! Thank you so much, CupidStunt.

Excuse me but how dare you, nobody, come in here and accuse one of the most honest, reliable hosts on the entire site of rigging. I had already decided you were leaving before I even found about you being a complete and utter bupid stitch. It's a damn miracle you even lasted as long as you do, but the term goat does make sense.

Achievements

gwynplaine i liked you and genuinely wanted to help you out in this game but this is rather entitled and coming out of left-field? ho will gladly give a chance to all newbies in his games as long as they stay active and don't cheat or anything. what made you think you could joke like that and not get a weirded-out reaction to it?

i can think of an instance from the top of my head where people--two vets, mind you--were also marked incorrect for not filling out the diagram/table/puzzle/etc. that was provided to them for the challenge. you were never shafted, nobody's out to get you or anything for being new to the site. please chill out.
    feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.

Achievements

*Also as one host to another, leaking to the cast that a player is being "shadey" is probably the opposite of a great way to deal with a situation, if there even is one.
    Do you host on another site? Genuinely curious because you had such an impressive, seamless integration to games. I thought you might be a multiple account at first You did a good job for your first game here.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    Do you host on another site? Genuinely curious because you had such an impressive, seamless integration to games. I thought you might be a multiple account at first You did a good job for your first game here.
    Like Aly said I thought you could be a multiple account, which is why the first person I contacted was an admin to have your IP checked. For the record it came back clean but you have to admit you're talking a little high and mighty for someone who has been in 1 game on this site, literally has 17 posts, nearly a quarter of which are due to this conversation, and doesn't really seem to know anyone. I don't think it's at all strange to be creeped out by you and not trust you. You're very aggressive and as I've said: I don't know you. A sense of humor like yours doesn't come across well to strangers in text conversation, you just seem rude.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Excuse me but how dare you, nobody, come in here and accuse one of the most honest, reliable hosts on the entire site of rigging. I had already decided you were leaving before I even found about you being a complete and utter bupid stitch. It's a damn miracle you even lasted as long as you do, but the term goat does make sense.
    Damn, snatched my wig, kween. Oh, and calling me a nobody! OOF, I don't know if I can take this abuse. I would suggest reading the above replies before puking out words next time, as the host already admitted to spreading around that I was being, to quote a finalist, "shady". Whether or not this was intention, it got back to players in the game that I was being, again, "shady". Making obvious jokes is not being shady, but for all I know the rumor could be that I was some l33t hacker breaking into y'alls account. I don't expect anyone else to side with me here whatsoever or even see an issue because, as you so elegantly pointed out yourself, everyone in this community is friends, whereas I'm a nobody and have no right to criticize anything until I'm best friends with everyone, too.

Pho, I think there's a misunderstanding here. I was not bothered at all about having my attempt marked invalid. I just thought it was funny to start asking what other formats would be invalid, and it was even funnier when Eagle2ch somehow managed to not understand that I was kidding with him despite making it more and more obvious each time. I'm expressing surprise, however, at the over-reaction on the part of the host to then spazz out like I'd sent him a dead rabbit in the mail or something.

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2ch View Post
    Like Aly said I thought you could be a multiple account, which is why the first person I contacted was an admin to have your IP checked. For the record it came back clean but you have to admit you're talking a little high and mighty for someone who has been in 1 game on this site, literally has 17 posts, nearly a quarter of which are due to this conversation, and doesn't really seem to know anyone. I don't think it's at all strange to be creeped out by you and not trust you. You're very aggressive and as I've said: I don't know you. A sense of humor like yours doesn't come across well to strangers in text conversation, you just seem rude.
    I mean, sure, but the point here is that at the very least, one person in this game voted me out because I was "being shady to the host", which they wouldn't have known about any of our interactions unless you leaked it, which of course you admitted you did. It's very likely this was not the only person influenced by your decision to go around acting like I had killed your dog because I'd had the audacity to have fun in an ORG.

Achievements

girl the humor certainly didn't come across that way, of course he wouldn't get it since he doesn't know you that well. saying it irl is one thing but delivering it over text is entirely different, it's easier for people to take what you write the wrong way. try to be a little more understanding of how that can be off-putting to him, wouldn't you react the same way? i know i would be just as confused, that's not how i typically joke around

you're not wrong that everyone in this community knows each other and are generally friends with one another but that doesn't mean you have no chance here. maybe if you stick around we can get to know you better and vice versa, and then we'll be able to get your humor better instead of feel awks and uncomfortable

btw that was "leaked" because the person in question was talking to him as a friend and didn't like that, so of course as a friend they're gonna leverage it as a reason to take you out instead of game-related reasons
    feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast