View Poll Results: Are you dissapointed?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sigh yeah...

43 45.74%
  • Not at all! The top 3 are very deserving!

18 19.15%
  • I dont really care. I've lost interest in this rigged show.

33 35.11%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Is this the most dissapointing Top 3 on AsNTM?

RTVG Apprentice
    Aamito won Africas Next Top Model was such a revelation for the franchise, its a rarity to find a precious gem in this fabricated contest/tv show. Shes the African IT girl and confirmed as truly a modern Next Top Model

I can see Beauty as the next Asian-looking model that has a chance to slay this industry. No wonder STORM grabbed her as their model. AsNTM has to remember that it is a modeling contest, not a prim proper nice-to-everyone kinda contest. Mia Adela Dana knows that their halfies looks will be praised here in Asian market (good for them, everyone needs achieve their dreams and earned a living, right?) but they are not competitive enough for international markets, there are hundreds or even thousands model that are better than them.

RTVG Apprentice
    ^^^^
    This is exactly why Beauty's elimination was so infuriating. Someone like her is very hard to find, looks and talent wise, but the producers decided that it was best to eliminate her than Adela, who has a super generic girl next door kind of look. Boring. The producers seem to love the Eurasian look.

RTVG Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by Corey7776777 View Post
    lol tbh this show has set the bar so low for top threes that this is my second favorite one tbh. i dont love any of the top threes that this show has had. season 4 was the best but tawan wasnt a great model in spite of her fantastic look and idk who patricia even is tbh like i had to look her up to see what she looked like. thats how bland she was.

Patricia is like the Adela of cycle 4, short commercial girl with pretty face. But at least Patricia has a killer walk, one of the best this show ever had.
    C4 top 3 was very balanced, High fashion model with a striking face - Commercial girl with a killer walk - Inexperienced young model with a great potential.

RTVG Apprentice
    I voted disinterested because, well, I put this on while doing chores and barely pay attention at this point.

I don't think it's a trash top 3 because Mia's there, and she's been the standout this cycle for me (and Jachin.) I have no clue why the judges are so gaga for Dana, though.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Patricia killed it on show and her presence was just LIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Segeriffic View Post
    Also the lack of representation of other countries bothers me, like how are you gonna call this show "Asia's Next Top Model" but only have like 5 or 6 countries being represented?
    Zero representation from South asia, China, korea???

Achievements

It baffles me that there are like only Bei Su and Jessie who are Chinese reps yet we have shows like I Supermodel which has stunning girls who speak Englsih WAY better than Viet reps.

Same goes to Korea, I wonder if Sang In was just a fluke.

ban*ed
    This is a reality show...not a political campaign

Achievements

Please encourage your Indian, Nepalese, Mongolian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and others to actually apply for future cycle.

THOSE WERE THE DAYS

ban*ed
    Most of them are shy and meek ....i want dramatic south east Asian girls with broken English...... Not subdued boring oriental girls

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden86 View Post
    Aamito won Africa’s Next Top Model was such a revelation for the franchise, it’s a rarity to find a precious gem in this fabricated contest/tv show. She’s the African ‘IT’ girl and confirmed as truly a modern Next Top Model

I can see Beauty as the next Asian-looking model that has a chance to slay this industry. No wonder STORM grabbed her as their model. AsNTM has to remember that it is a modeling contest, not a prim proper nice-to-everyone kinda contest. Mia Adela Dana knows that their halfies looks will be praised here in Asian market (good for them, everyone needs achieve their dreams and earned a living, right?) but they are not competitive enough for international markets, there are hundreds or even thousands model that are better than them.

Perfectly said.

Beauty could have been this franchise trademark.

Werkkk me GODDAMIT!! Ghetto Diva (Nabil)'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cleomenstrua211 View Post
    Most of them are shy and meek ....i want dramatic south east Asian girls with broken English...... Not subdued boring oriental girls
    Like Kween Clara?

Quote Originally Posted by rosevalley View Post
    Please encourage your Indian, Nepalese, Mongolian, Korean, Chinese, Japanese and others to actually apply for future cycle.

And also all of central, south, west and north Asia.

Slay Kween Duckie!

AsNTM 6: Adela, Mia, Beauty, Pim, Rubini

HTNM 11: Cecilia, Daan, Tim

Quote Originally Posted by coldgreenwater View Post
    With Jachin I get it, but Beauty? She underperformed and you guys are freaking about because you believe she deserves to win based on genetics. Ain't that shallow... (I don't wanna hate on Beauty as she is very likeable, I just feel like you only deserve something when you have actually done something special, not just for looking a specific way).
    Agree. People here seems to forgot that this is a competition.
    Beauty is stunning and definitely has a potential to be a high fashion model but looking at here journey it was an up and down moments and most of her photos are bottom worthy and some of them are elimination worthy. She deserves to win but fourth place is a right rank for her because of her journey.
    ~My Faves Male Models~
    -Francisco Lachowski and Sung Jin Park-

~My Faves Female Models~
    -Liu Wen and Emily DiDonato-

meanwhile Mia flopped her way to the top, Adela was mediocre all the way to the top, and Dana slept her way to the top.

KNTM ROYALTY

Quote Originally Posted by cleomenstrua211 View Post
    This is a reality show... not a political campaign
    This

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456