Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anna Amanatidou

RTVG Apprentice
    She had 54k before the game and while being in the house she reached 140k. So she gained 86k legit followers for sure. And you don't even know that the rest were fake either. She was always doing give aways that you need to tag 3 friends and them to follow that account to participate. So it's believable she had them because of the products she was advertising.
    The other girls gained about 40k and one 80k after the show too.

Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    She had 54k before the game and while being in the house she reached 140k. So she gained 86k legit followers for sure. And you don't even know that the rest were fake either. She was always doing give aways that you need to tag 3 friends and them to follow that account to participate. So it's believable she had them because of the products she was advertising.
    The other girls gained about 40k and one 80k after the show too.
    she had 54k followers and her photos had only 2k likes, how is that possible if her followers were real?

RTVG Apprentice
    The most recent photos had about 7k likes. The 2k ones were older with less followers. Plus her followers only liked specific photos to participate in the give aways. They weren't her "fans", they were trying to get the gift.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

MAJORLY robbed.

She has by far 2nd strongest portfolio after Noune, Insta-queen turned into model aka what the shows should be all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    I think her MO while it aged her a bit, made her look really chic.

Maybe they should have it loger but I dunno.

She really has some of the strongest images this season together with Noune.

She knows how to use those little legs <3
    Robbed Queen

Photogenic Queen
    She should be in Final 2 with Noune

Quote Originally Posted by leduybao36 View Post
    Photogenic Queen
    She should be in Final 2 with Noune
    I agree. Evelina and Marianna are okay but they are far less striking look-wise and I think Anna has out performed them.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

https://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246558

Achievements

She did really well considering all the factors going against her. I would replace Marianna with her tbh.

RPDR 11 : Vanjie | Yvie | Nina | A'keria

RTVG Apprentice
    Looking at all her photos together now, wow. I really like them. Greek people are prejudiced and they don't consider her a model because she's not tall. She did her job better than taller and more "prettier" girls. We should stop being so prejudiced as to what a model is. Time's are changing and that's nice too.
    She can't do catwalk, but she can do other stuff, and there are models for these too.

RTVG Apprentice
    Also they're really working it in this pic with her and Noune

She def has great modeling skills, but she can do very limited things imo. For example in the couture photoshoot last week something was off.

Achievements

She wont do high-fashion anyways so I have hopes for her that she can enter the industry and not just be an insta-girl.

She has the talent and puts in a good work based on her portfolio. Rooting for her to at least get a photo model career.

Well now we know that her instagram wasn’t “hacked” but she deleted it.
    Both the placemodels owner and Vicky told her to delete her instagram and she promised to do so.

RTVG Apprentice
    Her own sister said they hacked her account. Also Anna herself said it too on her facebook page last night, and even clearly mentioned that she wouldn't delete all of her hard work. Besides, worst case she could just delete all of her photos. No one with 140k followers would do that.

Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    Her own sister said they hacked her account. Also Anna herself said it too on her facebook page last night, and even clearly mentioned that she wouldn't delete all of her hard work. Besides, worst case she could just delete all of her photos. No one with 140k followers would do that.
    That is exactly what they told her to do, “those followerss aren’t customers who would ever pay you to do something and they aren’t a model’s target” and of course nobody would admit that they intentionally deleted their instagram account, it’s like admitting it was rubbish. But keep on living in your dreamland, lol!

Achievements

I think it's foolish if ever she truly did delete it. Why not do both? Social media star who does modelling on the side 'coz tbh she'd have a very hard time doing it the traditional route since she lacks the typical height, and having a good social media following would help overshadow that fact.

Very interesting face, hope she doesn't give up.
    In love with Vuicu Panzar The Best

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234