Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: Xanthi Tzeri

  1. #91
    RTVG Idol SpadeX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    7,488
    I agree that she deserved her spot in the competition. She isn't a model by any means but she is one of the few girls who actually improved from week to week. She was a lot less offensive to look at than Irini, and her portfolio was more entertaining than someone boring like Mikaela.

  2. #92
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by rehthea View Post
    Damn the greek public is finicky
    That's not true. Most people still on Xanthi's side, it's just that they don't like her as a model as well, so they were making fun and memes of her leaving. Also people hate Evelina now as well, for making things worse in their argument.

  3. #93
    RTVG Apprentice leyki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    That's not true. Most people still on Xanthi's side, it's just that they don't like her as a model as well, so they were making fun and memes of her leaving. Also people hate Evelina now as well, for making things worse in their argument.
    No, she doesn’t have the majority in her favour. Being against Irini or Evelina doesn’t automatically make you Xanthi’s fan. Just look at the YouTube and Facebook comments 3-4 episodes ago, back then she indeed had the majority in her pocket. Ever since 2 episodes ago more and more people started getting bored and sick of her and now the grand majority that mentions her name is against her. I dare you to show me a page/site/whatever in which Xanthi has the majority of the comments mentioning her in her favour after last night’s episode.

    Also many people are against Evelina because she’s not actually Greek, like they’ve been against other girls just because they are not actually Greek not because they’ve done something. Those people usually speak in episodes that feature a lot those non Greek girls.

  4. #94
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    181
    Lmao you're clearly biased and I'm not gonna bother getting into an argument because there's no point. The comments under the episode on Youtube say otherwise. Also Noune is not Greek either, just like Elda but no one says anything against them. And no one was saying anything about Evelina in the beginning. She is being mean and people are picking on it. It has nothing to do with her being Moldovan.

  5. #95
    RTVG Apprentice leyki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    Lmao you're clearly biased and I'm not gonna bother getting into an argument because there's no point. The comments under the episode on Youtube say otherwise. Also Noune is not Greek either, just like Elda but no one says anything against them. And no one was saying anything about Evelina in the beginning. She is being mean and people are picking on it. It has nothing to do with her being Moldovan.
    Oh yeah, they were against Elda and they’re calling her Eminem, toy story 4, μπάζο, etc
    Also Greek viewers aren’t in favour of Nouné in general, and most of them were against Christiana (whose only fault was saying she had no runaway experience and there are thousands of comments calling her liar, albanian, two-faced etc just because of that).
    As for YouTube, send the link and i’m willing to sit down and count the against/in favour comments since there are at least 5 videos of the episode on YouTube and dozens more with parts of the episode. Send the link and we can count, or I will, not to bother you or get you tired or anything, lol! Ιδού η Ρόδος ιδού και το πήδημα, don’t just talk, prove.

  6. #96
    RTVG Apprentice
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    181
    They are not saying anything about Elda being Albanian or Noune being Armenian and you clearly talked about racism. They make fun of everyone in general except Marianna. They were calling Anna T chucky's bride, Anna A that looks like a porn star, Xanthi fattie, fat and all of these, Evi and Mikaela snakes, hyenas, b!tches etc.
    Your counter argument doesn't cancel out the fact that Evelina is showing a very mean character right now. You're just trying to excuse it by putting the blame on the people who call her out.

    Here's the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6xxn4KBuGM

    Top comments (except the ones referring to Moutsinas that have nothing to do with the girls)

    -"Marianna= the only one with good character, with no trace of meanness..." (385 likes)

    -"Be a Marianna in a world full of Evelinas and Mikaelas" (391 likes)

    -"Iliana is invisible. Evelina didn't cry and Evi is being sociable" (323 likes)

    -"I will point out one thing and I hope you saw it too. When Anna T got in Irini told her that "Well done, but I'm not happy you got in again at all" in her face like she was trying to create an argument. We're confusing impulsiveness with kidness..."
    (233 likes)

    -"Kaya is not objective sometimes. How did they like Evelina's photo when her concept was to be a doll?..." (246 likes)

    -" Really, I'm happy that gntm viewers are finally expressing the right comments. I really want to express my opinion that there's something wrong with Evelina. She's a snake guys..." (176)

    -"I don't wanna brag, but I didn't like Evelina right from the start, I just didn't have any proof because she wasn't talking. Now it's confirmed" (197)

    -" "I don't feel threatened by any of the girls who got in today, because I don't consider them worthy enough to compete against" -Irini Ermidou Ronaldo Next Top Model 2018" (231 likes)

    And so on. People are not saying Xanthi is a saint and I 'm not saying she is either. But some other girls were being mean to her on purpose and then trying to hide behind the "humor" or "honesty" fact.

    The only comment among the top ones that I saw against Xanthi was this "Xanthi reminded me of Esther from Orphan when she got in the ambulance. An innocent, sweet, great poor thing but with a lot of issues deep down. That's a shame" (86 likes)

    The scene at 2:18:29 summarizes everything. Irini sitting with Evi and Mikaela, when she was calling them b*tches, that they have no manners or anything good at all. Then Evelina realizing she will look bad by sitting with them and gets up to go with the others lmao.

    Irini was even rude to Anna T now, a person that hasn't done anything to her. It's clear why Xanthi was so upset about it. Irini does sh*t like that and when she sees people are getting pissed she keeps on doing them

    Also I didn't see you using the argument of "most people are against Irini now, therefore I'm wrong" the other week.

  7. #97
    RTVG Apprentice leyki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by DontCallMeJ2 View Post
    They are not saying anything about Elda being Albanian or Noune being Armenian and you clearly talked about racism. They make fun of everyone in general except Marianna. They were calling Anna T chucky's bride, Anna A that looks like a porn star, Xanthi fattie, fat and all of these, Evi and Mikaela snakes, hyenas, b!tches etc.
    Your counter argument doesn't cancel out the fact that Evelina is showing a very mean character right now. You're just trying to excuse it by putting the blame on the people who call her out.

    Here's the video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6xxn4KBuGM

    Top comments (except the ones referring to Moutsinas that have nothing to do with the girls)

    -"Marianna= the only one with good character, with no trace of meanness..." (385 likes)

    -"Be a Marianna in a world full of Evelinas and Mikaelas" (391 likes)

    -"Iliana is invisible. Evelina didn't cry and Evi is being sociable" (323 likes)

    -"I will point out one thing and I hope you saw it too. When Anna T got in Irini told her that "Well done, but I'm not happy you got in again at all" in her face like she was trying to create an argument. We're confusing impulsiveness with kidness..."
    (233 likes)

    -"Kaya is not objective sometimes. How did they like Evelina's photo when her concept was to be a doll?..." (246 likes)

    -" Really, I'm happy that gntm viewers are finally expressing the right comments. I really want to express my opinion that there's something wrong with Evelina. She's a snake guys..." (176)

    -"I don't wanna brag, but I didn't like Evelina right from the start, I just didn't have any proof because she wasn't talking. Now it's confirmed" (197)

    -" "I don't feel threatened by any of the girls who got in today, because I don't consider them worthy enough to compete against" -Irini Ermidou Ronaldo Next Top Model 2018" (231 likes)

    And so on. People are not saying Xanthi is a saint and I 'm not saying she is either. But some other girls were being mean to her on purpose and then trying to hide behind the "humor" or "honesty" fact.

    The only comment among the top ones that I saw against Xanthi was this "Xanthi reminded me of Esther from Orphan when she got in the ambulance. An innocent, sweet, great poor thing but with a lot of issues deep down. That's a shame" (86 likes)

    The scene at 2:18:29 summarizes everything. Irini sitting with Evi and Mikaela, when she was calling them b*tches, that they have no manners or anything good at all. Then Evelina realizing she will look bad by sitting with them and gets up to go with the others lmao.

    Irini was even rude to Anna T now, a person that hasn't done anything to her. It's clear why Xanthi was so upset about it. Irini does sh*t like that and when she sees people are getting pissed she keeps on doing them

    Also I didn't see you using the argument of "most people are against Irini now, therefore I'm wrong" the other week.
    Are we discussing about Irini or about Xanthi and the thing you said that “most users are in favour of her”?
    Again, being in favour of someone does NOT make you automatically against the other and the other way around.
    In this particular episode in which Xanthi was featured for 15 minutes maximum, let’s copy all the YouTube comments that mention Xanthi, in favour or against her.
    Here we go.

    4)Η Ξανθή είναι απο τα άτομα που προσπαθούν να το παίζουν cool, ενω δεν είναι τόσο. Εξού και το σατανικό χαμόγελο, γιατί ήταν ενα κράμα πανικού που δεν κατεβαίνει το ζάχαρο και "ωχ με παίρνουν οι κάμερες κάτσε να το παίξω χαλαρή ηλιαχτίδα''. Οσοι έχουν ξαναείπα πίεση ζάχαρο κτλ, έτσι βγαίνει με τη σύγχιση. Δεν υπήρχε λόγος να τη στοχοποιήσουν. Και ας μην την συμπαθούν , δεν είναι κυρία Καριολίδου όπως άλλες εκει μέσα.

    votes 204, neither against nor in favour.


    Η Ξανθη στην πραγματικοτητα δεν εχει αποδεχτει την εικονα της ως plus size, με αποτελεσμα να βγαζει μεγαλο συμπλεγμα κατωτεροτητας. Και επειδη με τα ψεμματα της, τις ανακατευε ολες κ δημιουργουσε διχονοιες, την πηρανε χαμπαρι κ την ξεμπροστιασαν. ΚΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΚΑΝΑΝ!

    Votes 10, against

    βασικα αν εβλεπες μια σινεντυξη της στην φωλια του κουκου θα εβλεπες πως σκοπιμα παχυνε...ηταν παντα πολυ αδυνατη και δεν της αρεσε οποτε αποφασισε να παχυνει και ειπε πως αισθανεται τελεια ετσι...οποτε σιγουρα δεν αισθανεται κατωτερη, εχει τρομερη αυτοπεποιθηση και το αποδεικνυει και με την παρουσια της στο παιχνιδι που αν ειχε ανασφαλεια δεν θα πηγαινε εξαρχης...μπορεις να δεις και την συνεντευκη αν θες.

    In favor, no votes

    Καθόλου. Η χειρότερη εκεί μέσα ήταν η Ξανθούλα. Δεν είδες με τι σατανικό χαμόγελο μπήκε στο ασθενοφόρο. Τέτοιο πονηρό χαμόγελο και βλέμμα ικανοποίησης. Εμένα αυτοί οι άνθρωποι με φοβιζουν. Είναι ύπουλοι.

    Against, 10 votes


    Νομίζω ότι επίτηδες ζήτησε να την πάνε στο νοσοκομείο πιστεύοντας ότι θα γυρίσει μετά και θα φαίνεται καημενούλη που το σύγχισαν και το έστειλαν στο νοσοκομείο και θύμα.Το θέμα είναι όμως ότι πρώτον της βρήκαν σάκχαρο 750 που όσο και να συγχυστείς το σάκχαρο σε αυτά τα ύψη ΔΕΝ ανεβαίνει αν δεν έχεις φάει τον αγλέουρα πριν, και δεύτερον υπάρχει ειδική εξέταση αίματος που ο γιατρός βλέπει τις διακυμάνσεις του σάκχαρου τους τελευταίους μήνες. Προφανώς της το βρήκαν ανεβασμένο στα ύψη καιρό τώρα και την υποχρέωσαν να παραιτηθεί από το παιχνίδι και να νοσηλευτεί.

    Against


    Ρε παιδιά είπανε ότι έχει σοβαρο πρόβλημα με το ζάχαρο και κάλεσαν ασθενοφόρο και η άλλη βγενει και πάει προς το ασθενοφόρο σηναμενει κουναμενει επειδή έχω δει την πεθερά από της ανεβαίνει το ζάχαρο πως είναι αυτό ήταν σκέτο θέατρο το έχω βιώσει και εγώ όταν ειμουν έγκυος μου είχε πάει 180 και ειμουν χάλια δεν μπωρουσε να ανήκω τα μάτια και θα σημφωνησω με την κοπέλα που είπε ότι είχε σατανικό χαμόγελο ποτέ μου δεν την πήγα αυτήν την κοπέλα έχει κατι που δεν μου αρέσει και Εβελίνα μεγάλο φίδι ��

    Against

    η Εβελίαν είπε το σωστό .. εάν δεν ήταν 'χοντρούλα' και ήταν 'ξανθούλα' που είπε η Εύη .. διότι αυτή μου κάνει για έκφραση της Εύης, τότε δεν θα είχε λόγο καν να το αναφέρει στην Εβελίνα .. Λέει ψέματα η Ξανθούλα και είναι ολοφάνερο

    Against


    Η Ξάνθη έλεγε στο σπίτι ότι δεν τη νοιάζει όλα καλά. στους κριτές είπε ότι την νοιάζει. Μετά γυρνάει σπίτι κ δε τη νοιάζει χαχα. Καλά έκανε και της την είπε η εξέλιξη. Το καβάλησε και ότι γινόταν ήταν bulling. Μάθαμε τώρα όλα ρατσισμός και bulling

    Against


    Σε τι επιβεβαιώνεσαι; Στο ότι είπε "ελάτε να τα πούμε ευθέως" και ξεμπρόστασε την Ξανθή που ολοφάνερα έλεγε ψέματα;; Μακάρι να ήταν όλες οι γυναίκες τόσο "φίδια" και να τα ξεκαθαρίζανε ευθέως τα πράγματα.

    Against


    Mικαέλα:Aν δεν δώσει εξηγήσεις η Ξανθούλα δεν θα έχω ούτε εγώ τυπικά μαζί της όπως κάνει και η Ερμίδου πολύ καλάΗ επιρροή των λίγων λεπτών που είδε την Μέγκυ,,η ασυνταξία σε όλο της το μεγαλείο!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Neither in favor nor against, talks about Michaella


    Η Ξανθή μου θυμισε την Εσθερ απ το Orphan στη σκηνή με το ασθενοφόρο.Και καλά αθώο,γλυκο,υπεροχο κακόμοιρο πλασμα αλλά κατά βάθος με ΠΟΛΛΑ ΨΥΧΟΛΟΓΙΚΆ...κριμα

    Against 88 votes

    Το χω πει εξ αρχής και το πιστεύω.Εμένα μου θυμίζει στριμμένη Αγγλίδα γεροντοκορη.

    Against, 18 votes


    Εμένα μου θύμισε εξ αρχής την Linda Blair στο Exorcist, την ώρα που την έχει καταλάβει ο διάολος. Ναι! Υπάρχουν πολλά plus size μοντέλα στην Αμερική, γιατί είναι η χώρα με το υψηλότερο ποσοστό παχυσαρκίας. Όμως έχουν πρόσωπα ζηλευτά, γεμάτα γωνίες και με βλέμμα που το σπάει. Όχι το πρησμένο από το λίπος πρόσωπο της Ξανθής. Και σιγά που χρειάστηκε να νοσηλευτεί! Έχετε δει άνθρωπο που τον παίρνει επειγόντως ασθενοφόρο; Καμία σχέση με την συγκεκριμένη...

    Against, 3 votes

    ΜΠΡΑΒΟΟΟΟΟ ΑΚΡΙΒΗΣ ΟΛΟΣΩΣΤΗ ΠΑΡΑΤΗΡΗΣΗ!!!ΟΛΟΙΔΙΑ!!!ΕΤΣΙ ΘΑ ΤΗΝ ΛΕΩ ΕΣΘΕΡ!!

    Against


    Ρε συ οντως..οταν την ειδα κι εγω σκέφτηκα λιγο φάση creepy.μου αρεσε στην αρχη πολυ αλλα ρε παιδι μου παντού βλεπει εχθρούς

    Against

    Στην αρχή και εγω δεν είχα θέμα αλλά τώρα θεωρώ ότι αποκάλυφθηκε και μάλιστα χάρη στην Εβελινα!

    Against

    Συμφωνώ απόλυτα η κοπέλα δεν το χει..δεν την θεωρώ ασχημη αλλά σίγουρα δεν μου αρέσει για μοντέλο (εμένα προσωπικά)..Επισης ούτε η ίδια θέλει να αντιπροσωπεύει τις plus size λόγω κόμπλεξ άρα ένας ακόμα λόγος που δεν κάνει.

    Against

    Επιτυχία που έκανες!!! Άκου Έστερ από το Orphan, έχω λιώσει στο γέλιο

    Against

    Συγγνώμη αλλά πραγματικά κάποια πράγματα τα θεωρώ επιεικώς απαράδεκτα! Μας λανσάρουν από το προηγούμενο επεισόδιο το 'τεράστιο' πρόβλημα υγείας που αντιμετώπισε η Ξανθή εξαιτίας των υπολοίπων κι άλλα τέτοια κουραφέξαλα! Η δεσποινίδα αυτη προχωρούσε συναμενη κουναμενη στο ασθενοφόρο μεσα στο νάζι και το σκέρτσο! Οταν το πρόβλημα υγείας είναι τόσο κρίσιμο που να χρειαστεί μεταφορά σε νοσοκομείο συγγνώμη αλλα δεν έχεις χρόνο να κάνεις τα γλυκά μάτια και τις τσαχπινιες σου στις κάμερες και τους τραυματιοφορεις! Και παρολα αυτά εξακολουθούμε να μιλάμε για το μπουλινγκ που την οδήγησε στο νοσοκομειο;;; Πόσο γελοίοι μπορούμε να γίνουμε εν ονόματι του 'politically correct';;;;

    Against, 88 votes

    Το χαμόγελο της όταν μπήκε στο ασθενοφόρο το είδατε? Σατανικό

    Against, 28 votes

    Ψέμματα είπε...

    Against

    Το έπαιξε για να το παίξει θύμα επιστρέφοντας μετά στο παιχνίδι. Την πάτησε όμως γιατί υπάρχει εξέταση που βλέπει τις διακυμάνσεις του σακχάρου τους τελευταίους μήνες και την υποχρέωσαν για νοσηλεία.Σάκχαρο 750 όλο σου το σόι και οι φίλοι να πεθάνουν σε αεροπορικό ατύχημα δεν ανεβαίνει αν δεν έχεις καταναλώσει μια τούρτα πριν.

    Against

    Πόσο άσχετοι είστε από σακχαρώδη διαβήτη και πόσο γουστάρετε να βλέπετε δράμα. Θα χαιροσασταν να την δείτε σε κώμα για να ικανοποιηθεί ο κανιβαλισμός σας

    In favor

    Κοπέλα μου επειδή μάλλον δεν καταλαβαίνεις την σοβαρότητα της κατάστασης η Ξανθούλα με τόσο υψηλά επίπεδα σακχάρου στο αίμα, που έχει διαβήτη τύπου 1, αν δεν πήγαινε νοσοκομείο θα ειχε ως επιπλοκή Διαβητική κετοξέωση που είναι πολύ απειλητική για τη ζωή. Και ένα από τα σοβαρά αιτία της είναι το στρες και το άγχος (που από ότι φαίνεται οι άλλες παίκτριες φρόντισαν καλά γι αυτό). Ευτυχώς την πρόλαβαν έγκαιρα και μπράβο της για τον δυναμισμό της.

    In favor

    Ξεκάθαρα το κονσεπτ επιλογής ατόμων βασιζόταν στην πολιτική ορθότητα. Και απόδειξη ήταν η είσοδος και η παραμονή της ξανθουλας στον διαγωνισμό. Έπρεπε πολλές δοκιμασίες πριν να αποχωρήσει. Οι κριτές της χαιδευαν τα αυτια συνεχώς. Δεν αντιλαμβάνονται όμως πως για να περάσουν στο κοινό την '"και καλά" πολιτική τους ελευθερία και ισότητα μεταξύ της "διαφορετικότητας" και του νορμάλ, δημιούργησαν μεγαλύτερο κακό τόσο στην ίδια την ξανθούλα όσο και σε όσες ασπάζονται την χειραγώγηση αυτή. Την απάντηση θα μας την δώσει η αγορά εργασίας.

    Against

    ΚΟΜΠΙΝΑ ΗΤΑΝ ΟΛΟ!ΞΕΜΠΡΟΣΤΙΑΣΤΗΚΕ ΣΕ ΟΛΕΣ ΟΤΙ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΣΥΚΟΦΑΝΤΙΣΣΑ ΥΠΟΥΛΗ ΚΑΚΙΑΣΜΕΝΗ ΚΟΜΠΛΕΞΙΚΗ Κ ΕΒΑΛΕ ΤΗΝ ΟΥΡΑ ΣΤΑ ΣΚΕΛΙΑ ΜΕ ΤΡΟΠΟ...

    Against

    Παιδιά εγώ πιστεύω ότι απλά της έχει τύχει πάρα πολλές φορές. Το είχε πει η κοπέλα ότι ταλαιπωρειται από ένα πρόβλημα οπότε το μόνο που μπορείς να κάνεις όταν το παθαίνει ΓΙΑ ΆΛΛΗ ΜΙΑ ΦΟΡΆ το μόνο που μπορείς να κάνεις είναι να είσαι ψύχραιμη. Και να σημειωθεί ότι δεν την χωνεύω και ιδιαίτερα αλλά αυτό κατάλαβα

    Against

    Κι έτσι "γλύτωσε" από τη φωτογράφηση αποχώρησης. Το θέμα βέβαια είναι πως και τώρα τέλεια θα έβρισκαν τη φωτό της..

    Against

    Εμένα μου άρεσε που χαμογέλασε στο ασθενοφόρο, όσο παράξενο κι αν ακούγεται. Αυτό που θέλανε οι παραγωγοί για θεαματικοτητα είναι να δείχνει πολυ λυπημένη ώστε να την λυπηθεί το κοινό. Προφανώς η τύπισσα ήταν αισιόδοξη εκείνη την στιγμή και δεν ήθελε να δείξει ένα συναίσθημα που δεν ένιωθε τότε μόνο και μόνο για τις κάμερες. Από εμένα ρισπεκτ, Ξανθούλα μόνο ε>

    Seems in favor but it actually calls her acting to look sick

    poso apolaustiko to teleytaio miso tou gntm xwris th ksanthoula,koyrase polu

    Against, 53 votes

    Θεε μου, η Αγαπη ειναι κακασχημη στο προσωπο. Τι προδιαγραφες μοντελου μωρε, δε βλεπεται. Γιατι τη ξαναβαλανε;Αμανατιδου εχεις ψυχαναγκασμους; Καταγραφεις σε μπλοκακια ποιες φευγουν; WTH ! Α ρε Μεγκυ, πως τους χρειαζοσουνα εκει μεσα ! Η Ξανθουλα παιζει να πηρε και 5-10 κιλα εκει μεσα. Ηταν πιο αδυνατη στην ωντισιον.

    Saying she put on weight, not sure whether against or in favor

    kanonikh einai. Kai an pire kila ayto einai kalo giati gia plus size paraeinai adynath se pliroforw

    In favor

    η ξανθουλα αντιθετως εχασε κιλα μαλλον δεν βλεπεις καλα. και η αγαπη ειναι ομορφη και εχει πολυ ωραιο σωμα αλλα το προβλημα της ειναι οτι ειναι πραγματικα αψυχη. επισης δεν ειναι κακο η αννα να γραφει το ποιος αποχωρει και ποιος πηρε καλυτερη φωτογραφια γτ ετσι μπορει να κανει μια καλυτερη στρατιγικη για να κερδισει.

    Just saying she lost weight, neutral

    Ξανθούλα : αυτοθυματοποίηση ρε φίλε...

    Against, 44 votes

    RE FILE.....I PIO CRINGE EKFRASI....MORI ELLINIOLA LAIKIA VOULOSE TO....DEN IPARHEI AYTOTHIMATOPOIISI THIMATOPOIISI LEGETE ILITHIA TELEYTEA

    Against

    εβελινα ρουφιανναααα, είσαι και μάνα ντροπή σου.. �������� ρίχνεις μπιχτες και μετά το παίζεις κουλ σακαφιορα. ����έστειλες την κοπέλα νοσοκομείο ����είδα την γατούλα πάλι ρε φίλε να νιαουριζει έλεος. θέλει και παράπονα.

    In favor 44 votes (but she also talks about Evelina a lot)

    Ναι, πήγε όντως στο νοσοκομείο για λόγους υγείας, όχι για να αποφύγει ότι αποκαλύφθηκαν τα ψέματά της

    Against

    έλα plus size μη μας πριζεις τα Παπαρια..ελα το μπουλο τραγικια..εχεις βρει μια λέξη και την χρησιμοποιείς προς όφελος σου νούμερο...μαριανναραααα μόνο ρε!

    Against, 23 votes

    Η Ξανθη στην πραγματικοτητα δεν εχει αποδεχτει την εικονα της ως plus size, με αποτελεσμα να βγαζει μεγαλο συμπλεγμα κατωτεροτητας. Και επειδη με τα ψεμματα της, τις ανακατευε ολες κ δημιουργουσε διχονοιες, την πηρανε χαμπαρι κ την ξεμπροστιασαν. ΚΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΑ ΤΗΣ ΕΚΑΝΑΝ!

    Against, 48 votes

    ΣΩΣΤΟ!!!ΣΤΗΝ ΟΝΤΙΣΙΟΝ ΕΙΧΕ ΠΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΘΕΩΡΕΙ ΟΤΙ ΕΧΕΙ 2 ΜΕ 3 ΚΙΛΑΚΙΑ ΠΑΡΑΠΑΝΩ!!!ΧΑΧΑΧΑΧ

    Against

    άλλο αποδέχομαι τον εαυτό μου όπως είναι, κι άλλο υπομένω την κάθε προσβολή του κάθε μαλάκα. Το ότι εγώ τα έχω καλά με τον εαυτό μου, δε σημαίνει ότι εσύ μπορείς να πεις ό,τι κατεβάσει η κούτρα σου, ακόμα και καλοπροαίρετα να το κανεις.

    In favor

    OXI. τα εχω καλα με τον εαυτο μου παει να πει δεν με νοιαζει οτι και να πεις. το εχω ξαναπει καπου σε καποιο σχολιο. ειμαι κοντη. και μαρεσει που ειμαι κοντη δεν εχω κανενα θεμα. ΟΠΟΙΟΣ κι αν με πει κοντη δεν με ενοχλει ΚΑ ΘΟ ΛΟΥ. αντιθετως αν καποιος μ πει το οτιδηποτε για την μυτη μ που εγω εχω θεμα και ωραια να πει οτι ειναι θα με ενοχλησει που αναφερθηκε σε αυτο το κομματι. Η ξανθη ΔΕΝ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΕΝΤΑΞΕΙ ΜΕ ΤΟΝ ΕΑΥΤΟ ΤΗΣ οσα ψεματα κι αν λεει σχετικα με αυτο.

    Against

    stadia diproswpias: 1) 47:54 paradexetai oti eipe xodroula 2) 49:38 proswrinh amnhsia3) 51:18 otan ksana apoktas thn mnhmh sou kai bonus 49:47 apodeiksh oti h ksanthoula einai to poio kompleksiko atomo ekei mesa

    Against, 33 votes

    Χαχαχαχαχα τι χοντρούλα τι Ξανθούλα λέει στο 49:47 !!!!!!!Παιδιά είναι δυνατόν να το λέει αυτο;;;;;;;;; τόσο κόμπλεξ δεν εχω δει ποτέ

    Against


    Anyway, I am BORED to keep on copying and pasting, in the link you’ve given, the MAJORITY of the comments mentioning Xanthi are AGAINST her.

    Άντε τράβα να δεις αν έρχομαι και φάε την κρεμούλα σου κιόλας.


  8. #98
    Spritz spritz bish! -Halcyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Eindhoven, The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,670
    Really guys? Who cares? Get over it...


    RPDR AS 4: Latrice Manila Monét Trinity Valentina
    GNTM 14: TBD

  9. #99
    Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Your anus <3
    Posts
    90,074

    Achievements

    OK, she looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS during that Interview she gave today.

    Girl is telegenic AF.

    THE MOST LEGENDARY TV-PERSONALITY



  10. #100
    RTVG Apprentice leyki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    OK, she looks DROP DEAD GORGEOUS during that Interview she gave today.

    Girl is telegenic AF.

    She lost weight, her face looks thinner and changed the red tone that they coloured her hair.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •