Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GrNTM Cycle 3 Spoilers

Does Evelina have something in her that's "unique and diverse" enough to warrant her the win in their eyes? If anything, that description about diversity and someone different who can be used as a testament to how much the fashion industry has changed is more applicable to Xanthi as she ticks all the boxes as well (too bad she gets pulled through if the rumours are true about her diabetes).

GrNTM 3: Irini S | Evelina | Evi | Mikaela | Xanthi | Noune
    PNTM 7: Hubert ​| Piotr | Daria | Kasia | Zaklina
    RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Anyone But Naomi
    UkNTM 5: Dima S | Julia | Katya

no, Xanthi could never win.
    Vicky and the rest of the judges are playing the social correctness card but I highly doubt they would crown a plus size model. She could make it far, though until she gets pulled from the game. Irinie E has the body that Vicky and Angelos especially are looking for, no matter how much they keep talking about diversity, it is very transparent.

Evelina does have a story: she is a single mother, who has a 7month baby and is not with her bf anymore, but they found a way to work together and raise the baby. She is also someone who ''is doing it for her baby''.

Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post
    It's not even that. Months before the show started airing, right after it was announced as a comeback show, Vicky went out of her way to tell in all her interviews that they are looking for diversity and someone different and that the fashion industry has changed.
    This clumsy bitch ticks all the boxes that they had in mind even before starting auditions and the fact that she has a story (being the footballer who has never worn heels) is icing in the cake for them.
    Realistically, the only one who could win over her at this point is Evelina.
    I wouldn't say so.
    Iríni E. has a very modelesque face, even though she does need to relax more and find her angles.
    She is one of very few of the girls who can have an international career. Evelina, Marianna P. (also needs to work on her angles!), Evi, Ioanna S. (she needs a nose job, though) and Garyfallia (if she were like an inch taller, it would be even better) all can pursue an international modelling career.

It's not even that. Months before the show started airing, right after it was announced as a comeback show, Vicky went out of her way to tell in all her interviews that they are looking for diversity and someone different and that the fashion industry has changed.
    This clumsy bitch ticks all the boxes that they had in mind even before starting auditions and the fact that she has a story (being the footballer who has never worn heels) is icing in the cake for them.
    Realistically, the only one who could win over her at this point is Evelina.
    This has nothing to do with acceptance... You can buy heels and you should do so if you are applying for an NTM... What are they going for? Acceptance of lazyness? Great message...
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

She's raw material with great potential.
    Why is it so hard for you, people, to get it?
    She has an edgy face of Slavic features, she is tall and skinny.
    Just give her time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate Papaparaskevópoulos View Post
    Just give her time.
    Do you have seen her photos or how she poses in the intro? Just Awful.

Just give her time.
    This is a competition, though. What is the point of a competition if you just win based on your look /story no matter how poor you perform? She is not the only girl with potential either. I don't say that she does not have potential but that alone does not justify her winning.
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

Just give her time.

Please don't even try to come for me or pull the ''you guys don't appreciate edgy beauty'' BS because I am NOT gonna have it.
    Irini E looks horrendous and absolutely NOTHING like an international model, no matter how skinny she is. TO ME (and to a lot of people in this forum). So, for you to come with YOUR taste - opinion and try to make us look like we don't ''get it''... UNNECESSARY.

Also, since when is 188cm ''great potential'' for a female model hopeful?

Quote Originally Posted by LAVIVELOVER View Post
    Do you have seen her photos or how she poses in the intro? Just Awful.
    I agree that her intro is horrendous.
    Nevertheless, she has potential, much more than most other girls.
    Seráina (season 1 winner) also didn't do well in the beginning, and she was way more feminine than Iríni. Nancy (S2) was also bad, but was kept for her potential, and Jessica Anthi (S2), too.

Quote Originally Posted by coldgreenwater View Post
    This is a competition, though. What is the point of a competition if you just win based on your look /story no matter how poor you perform? She is not the only girl with potential either. I don't say that she does not have potential but that alone does not justify her winning.
    She has to work really, really hard, in order to win.
    Have I seen her working really hard thus far?
    No.
    But we are not even half way.
    If she doesn't take a good photo in the next two episodes, she shouldn't be kept any further.

Please don't even try to come for me or pull the ''you guys don't appreciate edgy beauty'' BS because I am NOT gonna have it.
    Irini E looks horrendous and absolutely NOTHING like an international model, no matter how skinny she is. TO ME (and to a lot of people in this forum). So, for you to come with YOUR taste - opinion and try to make us look like we don't ''get it''... UNNECESSARY.
    Also, since when is 188cm ''great potential'' for a female model hopeful?
    Henny, you clearly don't appreciate her edgy look. Period.
    We can agree that she ain't putting much effort, sure, but to be disregarding her potential is lame.
    How tall is Karlie Kloss?
    Is she a super model?
    Henny, bye!

RTVG Apprentice
    Karlie doesn’t look busted in person nor in her photos. Irini does

Quote Originally Posted by Gingerbread View Post
    Karlie doesn’t look busted in person nor in her photos. Irini does
    But she's 6'2'', too.
    I ain't comparing Iríni to Karlie.
    Karlie is a typical American model.
    Iríni can be an edgy model.

She won't be an edgy model if she doesn't manage to work on her face. She looks pissed, annoyed, disgusted as hell all the time.
    2018 winners
    Mahir - Kyla - Le Shae - Toni- Soufyan ​- Dana
    Isadee - Gina - Ines - Natalka

Faves in the running
    TMPU2: Dima S - Yuliya
    TMZM7: Magda - Michał
    SwNTM: Saviour - Vanessa
    INTM4: Tamanna - Urvi
    MoNTM2: Alina - Anujin- Beligma -
    Chamia​ - Jerry - Misheel - Tomi
    GNTM1: Christianna - Evelina - Ioanna S - Irini K - Irini S. - Marianna P - Xanthí

Quote Originally Posted by Giovanni86 View Post
    She won't be an edgy model if she doesn't manage to work on her face. She looks pissed, annoyed, disgusted as hell all the time.
    Agreed!

lmao at you actually thinking that edgy looking models look like Irini E
    I am done talking with you about her now because it is very obvious that this is not going anywhere

lmao at you actually thinking that edgy looking models look like Irini E
    I am done talking with you about her now because it is very obvious that this is not going anywhere
    Yes, they do, henny.
    Now, go wash a dish or two.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast