Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Piotr Muszyński

^I see it. I wasn't able to point out the thing that's missing from his photos and I think that's it.

GrNTM 3: Evelina| Evi | Noune | Xanthi | Mikaela | Irini S.
    RPDR AS4: Villaintina | Gia | Trinity | Monique
    UkNTM 5: Dima S | Julia | Katya

His elimination broke my heart <3

Quote Originally Posted by jefko View Post
    His elimination broke my heart <3
    He was such a gentleman when he was eliminated He was even going to shake Joanna’s hand.
    TOP MODEL SHOWS OF 2018:

He's signed with D'vision:
    http://division.pl/models/piotr/

where are the nudes of the beautiful hung boy <3

He is very sexy and what a face, really makes you look at him, very intense beautiful eyes mixed with a kind of harsh bone structure, wow

Quote Originally Posted by eliroth View Post
    He's signed with D'vision:
    http://division.pl/models/piotr/
    Congrats! He looks edgy with blonde hair but somehow I prefer him with black.
    Love his look still. I wish he'd delivered better.
    btw, I cant@ him getting eliminated right before Marcin shoot
    -

RTVG Apprentice TheFierceLunatic's Avatar

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Trend alert!

is he homophobic? maybe hes just tired of countless indecent proposals imean hes sooooo hot its one one those time i wish i was a girl lol

RTVG Apprentice TheFierceLunatic's Avatar
    If that's the first thing he wants ppl to see, when they open up his fb profile than yeah he's a homophobe which sucks, but at the same time I'm not surprised - he seemed like that typical small town, narrow-mind type of guy..

It's sort of funny that in a country like Pl a 16 year-old girl posting a photo of herself in a fur turns into a scandal, but a grown man, who appeared on the same show puts something homophobic in his fb description and it's completly unnoticed by a larger public..
    Last edited by TheFierceLunatic; 12-12-2018 at 05:42 PM.

Which one of you thirsty hos caused this?

KNTM ROYALTY

Inactive
    Maybe he was just tired of getting dick pics by horny guys.. I don't see the problem here. I wouldn't be amazed if I got pics of naked women, men or genitals on social media either. In fact, I am not amused getting dickpics on Grindr, but I am fine with it.

lmao @ "no homo offers". Some gay guys are too relentless when they chase after someone whose clearly straight so it probably drove him to write that down.

Take me back to those days...

Quote Originally Posted by TheFierceLunatic View Post
    If that's the first thing he wants ppl to see, when they open up his fb profile than yeah he's a homophobe which sucks, but at the same time I'm not surprised - he seemed like that typical small town, narrow-mind type of guy..

It's sort of funny that in a country like Pl a 16 year-old girl posting a photo of herself in a fur turns into a scandal, but a grown man, who appeared on the same show puts something homophobic in his fb description and it's completly unnoticed by a larger public..
    It's not being homophobic, in my opinion. Tactless and drastic, maybe, but if he's being harrassed by people trying then I think it's justified. There have been people on this site that have tried to catfish male NTM contestants. There's so much thirst, 90% of the time the guys are judged on how attractive they are. All some people care about is seeing their genitals. I can only imagine how much worse it can get on social media. Some have no shame and no respect, and sometimes you just have to put your foot down. It's not like he's saying "you f****ts need to stay away from me", he's saying he doesn't want gay offers.

Besides, english isn't his first language so he might not mean "homo" in a derogatory way.

^I agree.

Also I just looked at the first page and didn't realize how old he is. Not that he doesn't look it but I forgot that this was both one of those any height and any age cycles. Not that it would matter as much for a male model with his look.

Manila, Monet, Monique, Latrice, Trinity

I don't think that's homophobic , even straight guy who is cool with gays will grow tired after getting so many HOMO offers

Quote Originally Posted by TheFierceLunatic View Post

If his fans are as thirsty as some of the members on this forum, I would put that in the description too
    Link Ranks Makeover From Top Model (Updated 29th September)
    Fav Top Model Contestants of 2018
    AsNTM: Beauty, Mia, Pim
    UkrNTM: Dmitro S,
    Dmitriy Toporinskiy
    PNTM: Piotr, Szymon, Daria
    SwNTM: Mauritius, Maalavan, Mehmet, Valon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345